seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage ~ Lao Tzu

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
PaYa - Journey so far

First meeting

First  Haath-Haath milan

First Outing

Tilak

Though it happened without Aditya's knowledge, it happened na 😆 ?

Mehendi

This was due to the mistake of mehendi-waali

https://i.imgur.com/KDy2A.png

Sangeet

They had performed together during Neha's sangeet. All things are happening accidentally. So can this be considered as their Sangeet ?

Now its high time for them to get married 😉

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@seelaks

hey thanx for lovely post 

really liked it ,,,,
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudipta1988

@seelaks

hey thanx for lovely post 

really liked it ,,,,

Thanks ! Do you want me to add anything ?
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seelaks

Thanks ! Do you want me to add anything ?

yes ,,,😃

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww beautiful post! 
Love the pics you posted! those were very symbolic scenes and now it all make sense...Everything was pointing in the direction of Paya to become one. 
They are destined to be together and the day has come (so soon but i'm not going to complain) 
I agree with you, though adi doesn't believe in marriage, he decided to get married to save her and her family's reputation. He cares for his best friend and her values that he can let go off his own beliefs.. 
I guess after marriage they will still live as "best friends". It's easy to fall in love with your friend but hard to find a friend within your life partner. 

seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

I guess after marriage they will still live as "best friends". It's easy to fall in love with your friend but hard to find a friend within your life partner. 

@red: Thats true. It happens once in a thousand or more than that .  Let they not destroy/spoil this beautiful friendship though they get married under unusual circumstances ❤️ .
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post Laks

All those Thilak, Mehndi, Sangeet pointed that they are destined to be together 😊

Great analysis
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just love this post! 👏 ❤️Love the positivity you have created but also all of these scenes did have a reason behind them and that was PaYa's marriage! Its amazing how this works out and I am sure it does in reality "matches are made in heaven but its us who create them!" Incredible stuff really enjoyed reading the post! 😃 I am soo excited for this wedding! 😃 Its going to be soo intense but party toh banti hi hai!