Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee55 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I vote for Jazz for Ranveer - not because i particularly like her (i don't dislike her either) but because her character suits Ranveer better.

But i do like Sahiba and i would not want her to be with Ranveer - i prefer her with Daljeet.
miadelrosario thumbnail
I love... Love... Love Sahiba. I don't like jazz character because she was disrespectful to her father, not to mention that her character is an addict. She may have changed for Ranveer but the guy who changed her killed her father because of selfish motves. It's too late for her to say sorry to her father. She never listened and obeyed him. She was the reason why Ranveer had a chance to kill Mr. Pal coz she fell in love with a scumbag. i will only have a change of heart and start liking Jazz if she reforms and stop being an insensitive spoiled brat. Hope she will change and becomes a responsible daughter and continues what her father has started and hope she visits the temple too and be like her father.
miadelrosario thumbnail
Jazz and ranveer suit each other. Both characters are vile, selfish and stubborn. They are the perfect match. I don't want sahiba for ranveer. She is a good person compared to jazz. Jazz is for ranveer and my sahiba is for daljeet. Jazz character is copied to the life of thr singer Amy Winehouse who died of drug overdose. Her hairstyle, the messy big hairdo, the music she listens to were Amy's hairstyle and songs. She was a daughter of a wealthy father like Mr. Pal. Hope jazz wouldnt have the same fate as Amy's who was found dead due to drug overdose.
richaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too,would love to go for jazz
love sukirti,love her tooo muccchhh
she is great⭐️
taahir004 thumbnail
At the moment Ranveer deserves to be alone how can play such an awful game with both the woman anyways I choose Jazz