Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Hope and Insecurities - SwaRon OS (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

preitygal99

preitygal99

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

A very simple and sweet OS. Loved how you kept Swaron close to their characters. The part where Shaorn thinks of dancing along Swayam said a lot about the OS.
Dance is sharon's passion but dancing along with Swayam for ever is something she dreams for. Loved that part a lot. Thanks for the PM and sorry for the late comment. 

Thanks Sudha So much
I m glad that u commented...Really speaking i was waiting 4 it...I read ur works n u never fail to impress me...So u liking my OS makes me real happy

Thanks again

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hope and Insecurities - SwaRon OS (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preitygal99

Originally posted by pratik54000

<font color="#009966">Well well I came here because i hadnot check my msg and scraps for many days now...and what i saw was a msg saying you have written a SwaRon OS...

</div>Now as you know I am dead tired reading for CA Finals now and i had no idea's to read any more Stories on IF but i wanted to see that how a CA can emote a Love Story so came here to read and how glad i am that i cannot even say...

Anyways a perfectly described long distance relationship...they way you have showed their convo's was just mind blowing... I mean you write like a perfect writer...i guess writing seems like your hobby the way you have presented this i can only make out that...

It was just beautiful the way sharon was surprised to know swayam was asking her to go for tour and was ready to wait and confidant that this phase will also work out in their relationship and usage of waiting for 5 years was just supreme...

And I just loved the way final confrontation came it was just beautiful...it was simple yet it can glue up certain eyes in spring seconds...because to read sharon saying something like I LOVE YOU to swayam is always captivating...so kudos to you for writing a perfect peice of work...Bow Down to your creativity...and ya of course the language was just awesome it felt like I am reading a book written by an established author...

Well well Madam CA and CS take this fether into your cap that you are a marvelous writer...keep on writing more and more boss...

Thanks for PM

Pratik...
</font>

<div>
Thanks my Lil Bro!!!
U r surely flattering me!!!! But i m liking it...surely...

I know how tiring n frustrating itis to read those big fat books and thenu commenting so beautifully on my work i think this is just the outcome of boredom of reading that syllabus

I really cant believe that people hav liked it so much n could relate it to the Actual Swayum n Sharon on the show

Anyways!!!!Thanks again for all those kind words n do prepare well for ur exams

ALL D BEST my bro

Thanks sis...you have actually done a fab job so people are applauding you...

and i know you are the only one here who would know how tiring it is to read those big fat books...you know actually i have read too much that now i am not able to work out what things i should read now...anyways the comment or appreciation was not at all out come of boredom of studies...i really enjoyed reading the story...

and you really desrve all the applause you are getting...thanks for wishing me luck for the exams...i hope i can crack gold...

regards...

pratik...(lil bro of yours)

p.s. your name is prachi right na di???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preitygal99

--Tanzz--

IF-Dazzler

--Tanzz--

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hi bud..!! Smile
first of all you deserve a Clap
dear, you have great judging skills.Though this os didn't have any particular story line or so,you wrote it perfectly!!!
Your writing reveals,how deeply you understand swaron intensity and love.Loved it from my very core.You should surely continue to shape such wonderful writes on swaron Embarrassed

Hugs and love...Tania.. Smile

preitygal99

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Awesome os
Title of ur os justify this os very well
Do write more os n pm me...:D

preitygal99

preitygal99

preitygal99

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preitygal99

<font color="#009966">Well well I came here because i hadnot check my msg and scraps for many days now...and what i saw was a msg saying you have written a SwaRon OS...

</div>Now as you know I am dead tired reading for CA Finals now and i had no idea's to read any more Stories on IF but i wanted to see that how a CA can emote a Love Story so came here to read and how glad i am that i cannot even say...

Anyways a perfectly described long distance relationship...they way you have showed their convo's was just mind blowing... I mean you write like a perfect writer...i guess writing seems like your hobby the way you have presented this i can only make out that...

It was just beautiful the way sharon was surprised to know swayam was asking her to go for tour and was ready to wait and confidant that this phase will also work out in their relationship and usage of waiting for 5 years was just supreme...

And I just loved the way final confrontation came it was just beautiful...it was simple yet it can glue up certain eyes in spring seconds...because to read sharon saying something like I LOVE YOU to swayam is always captivating...so kudos to you for writing a perfect peice of work...Bow Down to your creativity...and ya of course the language was just awesome it felt like I am reading a book written by an established author...

Well well Madam CA and CS take this fether into your cap that you are a marvelous writer...keep on writing more and more boss...

Thanks for PM

Pratik...
</font>

<div>
Thanks my Lil Bro!!!
U r surely flattering me!!!! But i m liking it...surely...

I know how tiring n frustrating itis to read those big fat books and thenu commenting so beautifully on my work i think this is just the outcome of boredom of reading that syllabus

I really cant believe that people hav liked it so much n could relate it to the Actual Swayum n Sharon on the show

Anyways!!!!Thanks again for all those kind words n do prepare well for ur exams

ALL D BEST my bro

Thanks sis...you have actually done a fab job so people are applauding you...

and i know you are the only one here who would know how tiring it is to read those big fat books...you know actually i have read too much that now i am not able to work out what things i should read now...anyways the comment or appreciation was not at all out come of boredom of studies...i really enjoyed reading the story...

and you really desrve all the applause you are getting...thanks for wishing me luck for the exams...i hope i can crack gold...

regards...

pratik...(lil bro of yours)

p.s. your name is prachi right na di???

Yes...This is Prachi Here
and thanks again for your kind words

preitygal99

preitygal99

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanzz15

Hi bud..!! Smile
first of all you deserve a Clap
dear, you have great judging skills.Though this os didn't have any particular story line or so,you wrote it perfectly!!!
Your writing reveals,how deeply you understand swaron intensity and love.Loved it from my very core.You should surely continue to shape such wonderful writes on swaron Embarrassed

Hugs and love...Tania.. Smile

Hey Tania

Hug from my side too and love doubled n returned

Thanks for liking my work and commenting here
Glad that i was able to pen something closely relating to intense SwaRon
I Guess this is the outcome of missing those elements in the Current D3 Track

preitygal99

preitygal99

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Awesome os
Title of ur os justify this os very well
Do write more os n pm me...:D
Thanks dear
Added u to my buddy list

Trouble_Magnet

Trouble_Magnet

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Beautifully penned..

I liked the way you've kept the Confession simple yet sweet..:)

Great job..

Do write more.Big smile

preitygal99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top