baljindarkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel pity for amrit . Yes, for after continous lose to nimrit the only thing and indeed a strong one she had was marriage certificate . But alas! That came out to be a duplicate . She came to know of the fact that she is none to agam and she is just sharing the bed , trying to consumate with one without marriage . Yet , she hopes of agam loving her 1 day and getting a new orignal certificate . She in this way will have to wait for nearly 1000 years to claim agam . I feel pity for her . Yet i am happy that our sunny deol is a one girl man truly devoted to soul of nimrit . I for sure is waiting for the time when nimrit gets to know of fake marriage . Secondly talking about the intensity of love of amrit , i feel it is not love , nor junoon . But just like a toy that was her that nimrit snatched and she wants the toy back and can share with none . On the other hand nimrit has a true heart . I remember when agam before marriage with nimrit bought a costly necklace for nimrit she was least interested . With passage of time from the cycle race to that dhaba she was in full support to her hubby despite the fact that amrit hated her . I remember the funny relationship she shared with tej before marriage . But the moment she got married all stopped. This tells that she too is one man girl . Amrit kehti rehti hai ki agam mere hain .that is not love . But nimrit just expects love. Pyar dhopti nahi hai. This is what true love . Sunny deol dimag laga , apne dil ki sun aur pehchanle apni nimrit ko isse pehle ki its too late Thanks for reading the post . With regards baljindar kaur

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
very very interesting topic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
yes you are right, what amrit feels for agam is not love, its obsession. It has become an ego race for amrit wherin she wants to win at any cost. she has been blinded by this urge and her so called obsession is turning out to be "mission get agam" by hook or by crook. mostly crook๐Ÿ˜†
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was funny when Yug pointed out Amrit will be Agam's wife in 1000 years time.
You are right though, her and Yug ahold fall in love. They are both evil.
naina_peace thumbnail
agree with the post..Amrit is just obsessed
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad karma finally came around and bit Amrit ๐Ÿ˜› I feel like I was the only one that laughed when Yug mentioned that their marriage will be valid after 7 births ๐Ÿ˜† Now we see how Amrit is obsessed with Agam and not in love. I'm so eager to see Agam's reaction when he finds out everything...