The Vampire Diaries

So who's rooting: Klaroline OR Tyleroline? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Team Klaroline :P

I have always wanted them together ever since Klaus fed her his blood and after the dance at the ball...They are just amazing together :P

same here!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MischiefManaged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So who's rooting: Klaroline OR Tyleroline? (Page 7)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
klaroline all the way...
i loved tyroline earlier...bt since niklaus fed her the blood ..i was amazed for 2 reasons...first; klaus never helped anyone without his profit secondly i never thought klaus could fell for  caroline in my dreams, they had been together bt he never showed any feelings for her..so it was unexpected n a great surprise for me...their dance , klaus's gifts for her which she kept...now i feel he too deserves love...n i think after caroline he won't need any hybrids cauz he would have someone...
bt i have one question for all; why did klaus asked tyler to bite caroline n then himself saved her???

Targaryen-gal

IF-Dazzler

Targaryen-gal

JA, BW, CFC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Oh man!Give me a kiss...between klaroline. Lol. Tyler looks so pathetic these days..ugh...
Please end this hide and seek and get together our princess barbie and british badboy! Pretty please!!

Heart

Heart

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Not a huge fan or anything, but I prefer Klaus and Caroline. 

"If he was sired to me, I'd have never let him hurt you" -Klaus 
Aww! Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.