The Vampire Diaries

So who's rooting: Klaroline OR Tyleroline? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

mayuki

mayuki

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
klarolineEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So who's rooting: Klaroline OR Tyleroline? (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I liked Tyler and Caroline in the beginning, and I liked Klaus as a character but not with Caroline (I feel the same about Damon- LOVE his character but not with Elena), but as Tyler and Caroline's love story (if you can call it that) progressed it doesnt seem like they love each other, and they act like theyre just ___ buddies or friends with benefits and Caroline might be better off with Klaus.

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Team Klaroline.

I used to be Team ForWood but it kinda disappeared after I saw how soft Caroline can make Klaus plus I think that Tyler messed up big time with the new girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackievampires-lover

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
OMG so many Klaroline supporters...Lovely!!

fancyqueen

fancyqueen

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I love Caroline with both of them but what Tyler did was Angry but she might be with klaus for awhile after Tyler's incident so I guess it's a win win cuz we got to see tyleroline but now it will be more klaroline 

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
For me it's Klaroline...
Honestly Tyler and Caroline chemistry never worked for me... all I could see was s*x between them... and nothing more!!!
But between Klaus and Caroline there is hatred, passion and an un-explained love feeling which I like!!!

And you are right we should move on from Delena or Stelena fights and focus on other couples too... I did that and it feels much better!!!Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fancyqueenblackie

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Klaroline all the way...

Caroline's new link ups garner amazing interest from all fans...

When she was dating Matt, most of the fans were rooting for her to be with Tyler

When she is dating Tyler, most of the fans are rooting for a new romance with Klaus

I wonder who is next?

But for now, I am with Klaus. After all, good girls have a thing for bad boys Evil Smile

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Ha. Ty never cheated on her. Approve Forwood are still on. XD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.