So who's rooting: Klaroline OR Tyleroline? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by iMadz

@ Ansah,

Yep! Me, all fine... And the situation is that I can't even find GF on IF now! πŸ˜†My new obsession on IF is TVD only and that too 30 mins each day! πŸ˜†

why 30 mins πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... ya it's gone with wind ...

me is obsessed with damon n klaus these days 😳
KLAROLINE!!!❀️

Tyler lost his chance by cheating on her🀬...I used to ship both earlier, but now I feel that Tyleroline has somehow fizzled. Their relationship seems only physical now...

i was  n would be klaroline shipper...i only ship klaroline in tvdπŸ˜›...n coming to tyler i would love to drive de stake through his heart...

I liked Tyler and Caroline in the beginning, and I liked Klaus as a character but not with Caroline (I feel the same about Damon- LOVE his character but not with Elena), but as Tyler and Caroline's love story (if you can call it that) progressed it doesnt seem like they love each other, and they act like theyre just ___ buddies or friends with benefits and Caroline might be better off with Klaus.

Team Klaroline.

I used to be Team ForWood but it kinda disappeared after I saw how soft Caroline can make Klaus plus I think that Tyler messed up big time with the new girl.
OMG so many Klaroline supporters...Lovely!!
I love Caroline with both of them but what Tyler did was πŸ˜‘ but she might be with klaus for awhile after Tyler's incident so I guess it's a win win cuz we got to see tyleroline but now it will be more klaroline 
For me it's Klaroline...
Honestly Tyler and Caroline chemistry never worked for me... all I could see was s*x between them... and nothing more!!!
But between Klaus and Caroline there is hatred, passion and an un-explained love feeling which I like!!!

And you are right we should move on from Delena or Stelena fights and focus on other couples too... I did that and it feels much better!!!
Klaroline all the way...

Caroline's new link ups garner amazing interest from all fans...

When she was dating Matt, most of the fans were rooting for her to be with Tyler

When she is dating Tyler, most of the fans are rooting for a new romance with Klaus

I wonder who is next?

But for now, I am with Klaus. After all, good girls have a thing for bad boys πŸ˜ˆ
Ha. Ty never cheated on her. Forwood are still on. XD