Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Lila-

IF-Dazzler

-Lila-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I have no clue what happened but India forums failed to log me in today and had no registration of my id either. So i made a new account and i was able to use my earlier user id and email (which is weird!)...I have lost all my Contacts And the worst part is all my comments have disappeared...Plus have become a newbie from a senior memberOuch...So if anybody could guide me I would be gratefulEmbarrassed 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lost my user id" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Hey,

can you provide us the user name of your senior member id?

Edited by Aahaana - 27 October 2012 at 6:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
me also faced the same problem ..but i got it back by informing Vijay and Aahanna ...

-Lila-

IF-Dazzler

-Lila-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
It was lola123 only...

I would be glad if u could help...if not then too thanks for trying...im happy that atleast i could use the same user id Smile

Edited by lola123 - 28 October 2012 at 12:17pm

rnr10

rnr10

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I also have  similar problem.  can someone help me retrieve my old id "RealityTruth", I joined on 31st Jan 2012 and subsequently had similar log in issues during the last 10 days and I re-registered again  on 12th and 15th Nov,  and lost all my data.  Now again the user id is still not working.
I have been posting and writing messages about this,  but haven't got any help from the support or even the admins, global moderators as well.

Infact I would have moved up from newbie to the new level, if this hadn't happened. Is it possible to retrieve back the data.

Aahaana, can you help me resolve this issue?  I have already posted this under the title " Login issue" today, but haven't heard anything from anyone. It is frustrating that it has happened 3-4 times in the last 10 days, and not sure what is the issue.  I didn't want to reregister with the same user id, since it will make me a newbie again from today's date and I would lose all the data as well.

Aahaana,  counting on your help.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnr10

I also have  similar problem.  can someone help me retrieve my old id "RealityTruth", I joined on 31st Jan 2012 and subsequently had similar log in issues during the last 10 days and I re-registered again  on 12th and 15th Nov,  and lost all my data.  Now again the user id is still not working.
I have been posting and writing messages about this,  but haven't got any help from the support or even the admins, global moderators as well.

Infact I would have moved up from newbie to the new level, if this hadn't happened. Is it possible to retrieve back the data.

Aahaana, can you help me resolve this issue?  I have already posted this under the title " Login issue" today, but haven't heard anything from anyone. It is frustrating that it has happened 3-4 times in the last 10 days, and not sure what is the issue.  I didn't want to reregister with the same user id, since it will make me a newbie again from today's date and I would lose all the data as well.

Aahaana,  counting on your help.

Hey,

What kind of ladder did your original ID belong to? 

rnr10

rnr10

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Newbie..

Konjim

Konjim

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
if lost your use id and password then  request for new

Edited by Konjim - 30 November 2012 at 3:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top