Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Chahat11's : AnSh FF Happily Ever After {Completed} (Page 7)

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
After reading ur this part my first reaction was Shocked, no...no... My reaction not in negetive. Actuly plasently   Shocked , woh..jab se me is forum me ayi hu maine bahot se os, ff, ss padhe all type of ,SR vale bhi padhe he par uske bad me ye vale stage ke point ko kisine nahi likha, tum ne 'IS POINT' sirf likha hi nahi par tumne aisi bato ko achhi,khubsurati se aur maturaty ke sath msging tone me likha, baki sab ne tumahare liye sahi kaha yes u r achul 'GYAN KA PITARA' U know I m very...very... Much impress nd surprised with u, u r the same person who one time can write that naught-naughty sweet sararati things and at the same time at total diffrent point u can write such a bold nd necessary convo in very gental nd mature way. So agin hats of to u, dear... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Chahanya IF-Sizzlerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manshi

After reading ur this part my first reaction was Shocked, no...no... My reaction not in negetive. Actuly plasently   Shocked , woh..jab se me is forum me ayi hu maine bahot se os, ff, ss padhe all type of ,SR vale bhi padhe he par uske bad me ye vale stage ke point ko kisine nahi likha, tum ne 'IS POINT' sirf likha hi nahi par tumne aisi bato ko achhi,khubsurati se aur maturaty ke sath msging tone me likha, baki sab ne tumahare liye sahi kaha yes u r achul 'GYAN KA PITARA' U know I m very...very... Much impress nd surprised with u, u r the same person who one time can write that naught-naughty sweet sararati things and at the same time at total diffrent point u can write such a bold nd necessary convo in very gental nd mature way. So agin hats of to u, dear... Clap

Thanx

Its no gyaan ka pitara or stuff

It just comes to me naturally

I have to think when replying to the msg but when I write i can just go on

I don't need to think or research I just type like crazy

then I edit and recheck everything 

Whatever needed is not in BV you find it here

and i really think that BV shud give not only social msg but educational and family msg too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vani

Chahanya IF-Sizzlerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Hey I just saw 

main senior member ban gayi

but kaise does it depend on no of posts

cause I joined in october

wel jo bhi hua jaise bhi hua 

I am very very very happy

thank u thank u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiMithi_vani

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Lovely update...how tastefully you have explained everything! Clap
ananhita Senior Member
ananhita
ananhita

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Chahat, u have outdone yourself, that was really sweet, such an important issue which most people in India prefer to not talk about, maybe this should be shown on BV later, loved your explanations...very well thought and written...

Chahanya IF-Sizzlerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Lovely update...how tastefully you have explained everything! Clap

thanx

Chahanya IF-Sizzlerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananhita

Chahat, u have outdone yourself, that was really sweet, such an important issue which most people in India prefer to not talk about, maybe this should be shown on BV later, loved your explanations...very well thought and written...

thanx

that's what I feel

u know ppl in India follow the soap's more religiously than films it is now the best medium to reach the masses

If in soap give msg for no smoking or no drink and drive or about protection

then ppl will get the msg loud and clear

but r shows show everything accept these things it should b subtly included 

In one show they had shown about using protection on SR the stars made a mockery out of it in their interview

cmon hum ab kids nahi hai we r given education in school about all of this 

not badgering or badmouthing anybody par this is what I think

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananhitaMithi_vani

Chahanya IF-Sizzlerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Part 7 

Shyaam and Shiv were playing with Mahi and the kids. They make an excuse and discontinue playing. Shyaam notices that Shiv is a bit worried. He asks him about it. Shiv feels very shy to speak to Shyaam but he has to do it. There was no one else for him to talk to. They go for a drive. They end up at the hospital. Shiv unknowingly drove there. He was about to turn back but Shyaam stopped him. "Shiv jaan anjaane tum sahi jagah aaye ho. Tumhaari uljhan ko yahi pe suljhaya ja sakta hai." Shyaam said.

"Arre aise kya dekh rahe ho? Tum pehli baar pita banne wale ho par main to do do bacchon ka pita hoon. Main bhi kabhi tumhaari hi tarah in uljhanon se guzar chukka hoon. Chalo Lal Singh aur  Abhishekh se baat kar lo. Tumhaari saari chinta door ho jayegi." Shiv was feeling embarrassed. He went in with Shyaam and met with L S and Abhishekh. They congratulated him. Shyaam told them about his fears. They understood his problem both as men and Doctors. Shiv was hesitant at first to discuss anything. They then reminded him as to why he was there his and Anandi's happiness and the health of his family.

He started to open up and one by one all of his queries were patiently answered. He also had Anandi's reports with him. Her gynac was also asked to join them later. She joined them and explained to Shiv everything very well. He understood everything. The rules and every measure of precaution he needed to take were told in full detail. She told him that Anandi had too just discussed the gist of the matter with her so he would have to talk with her about everything she had just told him. He reports were normal and there were no complications in her pregnancy. Just follow the set of rules and you will be fine. They could enjoy a beautiful 'personal life' for now and she would update them after every checkup. She gave him a pamphlet about SEX during pregnancy. She also gave him suggestions to get some books on pregnancy and mother care. There is the huge WWW he can go and get information too.  She left the men alone. Shiv was relaxed knowing that all was well with Anandi and their baby.

He thanked the men for helping him out. They just replied, "No issues." He then had a cup of tea and celebrated being a father with them. They were his only men friends in Jaitsar. He also said that they would consult his family Doctor in Udaipur. The others were very happy that Anandi had such a loving husband and they never failed to mention it to him. Shyaam filled them in that how life changes when a man graduates from being a husband to being a father. They share some fears and joys.

Shiv and Shyaam return to the haveli. They sit with Alok, Basant, Bhairon, Dsa and Daddu. Mahi and Saachi have taken the kids to prepare a surprise for Anandi and Shiv. The ladies had gone to talk to Anandi. They come to her door and knock on it. Inside they see the two sisters. There was a satisfactory look on Anandi's face. They had come there to talk to her about her and Shiv's 'personal life' as it had recently dawned to them that they hadn't spoken to her about it. They are about to start but all four of them are hesitant. Sugna tells them that she has already spoken to Anandi about it and explained everything to her.

They were relieved that they did not have to talk to her on the topic. They were ready to give her tips on everything else. They had made a list of things that Anandi could eat and could not. They made her understand that she may not feel like eating due to morning sickness but should anyways. Anandi felt a bit scared after listening to some of the things they told her. She just went ahead and hugged Ira who comforted her. Sumitra was very happy to see that her lado had a loving and trusting relation with her ma ' in- law. Her words of advice to Anandi had come true. Anandi was so in love and mixed with her in- laws that she did not need her ma too.

They were all there for her always. When Ira and Menu could not be with her she would have Sumitra and Gehna and Sugna and vice versa. Sometimes she would have all of them. She felt very lucky to have all the support. She would continue to stay at her home the C H. She would later go for a few days to Udaipur. She would have her delivery at the haveli. Many many things were discussed.  Sugnsa stopped them from going further as the information was too much for Anandi to process at the moment.

They all sit with her and tell her not to be afraid as they would be there with her every step of the way. Shiv was feeling restless as he wanted to speak with Anandi. He looked here and there so Dsa took the cue and told him to go be with Anandi. She needed him the most at present. He jumped up immediately and went up stairs climbing 3 steps at once. He reached her door but stopped. He saw the entire female brigade surrounding his wife. He peeped in but no one noticed him. He understood that they would not leave her easily.

He went to the place from where he heard sounds of laughing. He went to the entertainment room and saw the kids make cards for him and Anandi. He too joined them and made a thank you card for Anandi. He made the first 'welcome into our world' card for the baby too. He had done the last piece of art work in school. He thoroughly enjoyed the experience of doing something beautiful for his wife and child. They went to her room and gave her the cards.

Gauri never let them touch her baby as if she feared their goodness would rub off on her and she would turn out like the Singh's and not as evil as her and Jagat. She used to leave her baby with the aaya but never in trust of the ladies of her family. They were telling Anandi that they would take care of her and play with her. They were going to be older siblings and Nandu would be 'mama sa'. They would teach her to walk and run and above all always protect her. The kids were very excited for the new baby to come. They started picking out names for her but Saachi interfered saying she would be bua so she will name the baby. Anandi was enjoying all the love she was getting.

Anandi looked at Shiv. He was standing near the window where once the wind chime hung. He was looking lovingly at Anandi and all her supporters. They have an eye lock. From his looks she understood that he had received all the gyaan he needed. He seemed relaxed and not as scared he was from the previous night. He had a very naughty look in his eyes. She understood what would happen when they were left alone. She wanted to be alone with him. She had longed all these hours to be in his arms. She wanted to be loved by him and love him back. She looked at Sugna and blushed.

Sugna understood her ishaara. She nodded and blinked her eyes to help Anandi and Shiv. Sugna took all the kids down and the woman too making an excuse that it was time for the afternoon tea and snacks. Sumitra told Anandi that she would come to give her chai naashta in her room. Sugna told Shiv to come down with them to get tea and snacks for him and Anandi. Shiv did not want to go but he understood from Anandi's looks that if he did not go now ma sa would come later and she did not want to be disturbed by anyone when they would be together. He smiles and goes down to get chai-naashta. Anandi is left alone to read all the cards made for her. Her eyes are moist on reading the cards specially the one Shiv made for their unborn child.

Edited by chahat11 - 09 December 2012 at 1:05am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEswrcseema74sahasra2006shivan1978TANTAN27SHONAssssssruchshahmanjusha_92brick_redChit15love.sidananhitabaublesmaaneetkimeetKuruparorasurbhionlinebuddy75loveanshTreasuresDaltoniMithi_vani--SudhaS--VerboseG

Go to top