Where has the magic gone?

--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The show we started watching then obsessively following because of the different storyline, characters we were able to relate to, a story that actually progressed with each episode- WHERE has it gone? 

Khushi- someone we adored foe all her naiviety, clumsiness has been reduced to playing an air headed bimbo. Hypnotising ASR, really? Where is the girl who we loved?

ASR has a sudden change of character and is not the same guy who he was in the beginning. Granted that there should be some changes, but I can't see the old ASR anymore. I don't want the ASR who dropped Khushi from the first floor. I want that ASR who was flirting with Khushi in the weeks leading to Payal and Akash's wedding.

And please give some actual dialogues and potential for acting to Akash and Payal. They have become redundant in the show. 

Okay, so we have Lalit Mohan in the director's chair, right? And he can only do so much with such a soppy script. Please bring back Gautam Hedge. Both of them together created magic for IPKKND that made it a global phenomenon. 

Yes, the show has a very loyal fan base that watches the show even now, but they are all, I'm sure, waiting to see if the old magic will return. Many have given up watching the show because it isn't IPKKND anymore. 

Yes, we are very glad about the re-marriage and Shyam's exposure and those episodes were high voltage stuff. Intensity of emotions, potrayal, expressions- simply brilliant.
Why the sudden crappy storyline now?

I love Aarav. I really do. He is every bit Junior ASR, but honestly, I want the old magic back.

It isn't enough if we have Barun and Sanaya in their roles. We want Lalit Mohan, Gautam Hedge and the rest of the intial team who made it awesome. 

Back then we wanted to know what was going to happen in the next episode. We couldn't wait to see how Khushi endears herself to ASR however grudgingly. We wanted ASR to give in to his emotions, see his struggle as strives for discipline of his mind over the heart especially where Khushi is concerned.

We wanted to see that awesome, sizzling chemistry between the lead pair. Now, we just don't care because the possibility of something like that happening has become so remote. 

I was really happy that LM has come back, but.. there doesn't seem to be any significant change.

This is just my opinion and I'm not bashing the show or any of the team. It's just I'm really frustrated with the current pace and storyline.