Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ooohhh... claws out between Pankhudi and Latika... Tell you what, these two have so much chemistry they have got the others pairs beat hands down 😆... and no, I am not trying to advocate any Nayi Soch to SP 🤣

I loved the scenes between these two... Pankhudi confident of her parents and Shivam's faith, Latika confident that she can disrupt proceedings... 

Things are moving really quick... we are already at a day before the wedding... the CVs seem to be in just as much as a rush to get Pankhudi to Mumbai as Adi is..😆 

Random thoughts

Avantika letting Adi go 👍🏼

Pankhudi's mother always picking up Adi's phone calls 👎🏼

Shivam insisting everything is ok 😕... seriously this guy is so going to turn against Pankhudi

I thought Neha and Naman had met Latika... but yesterday neither seemed to remember that... or perhaps the CVs did not remember it..😆

Precap

Totally filmy... the bride getting ready to marry the wrong man... the hero on his way to save the day...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely analysis! You pointed out all the relevant parts of the episode.

Enough of hints to tell us what is going to happen next week.

You forgot to mention one thing- Adi and Pankhuri both looked cute in the precap. Esp. Adi's black sherwani
sajanFan thumbnail
Apt and humorous analysis...👏👏 
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought Neha and Naman had met Latika... but yesterday neither seemed to remember that... or perhaps the CVs did not remember it..😆

***Neha had a face transplant... even she wouldn't recognize herself let alone Latika.🤣
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
^ Lol Sabrina.

Seriously, the new Neha and the old one are as different as chalk and cheese.

Couldn't they have found someone with similar facial features?

New Neha is more tall also. Height bhi achanak badh gayi. I am thinking she drinks Complan everyday and has miracle growth of six inches. 
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Ooohhh... claws out between Pankhudi and Latika... Tell you what, these two have so much chemistry they have got the others pairs beat hands down 😆... and no, I am not trying to advocate any Nayi Soch to SP 🤣

I loved the scenes between these two... Pankhudi confident of her parents and Shivam's faith, Latika confident that she can disrupt proceedings... 

Things are moving really quick... we are already at a day before the wedding... the CVs seem to be in just as much as a rush to get Pankhudi to Mumbai as Adi is..😆 

Random thoughts

Avantika letting Adi go 👍🏼

Pankhudi's mother always picking up Adi's phone calls 👎🏼

Shivam insisting everything is ok 😕... seriously this guy is so going to turn against Pankhudi

Precap

Totally filmy... the bride getting ready to marry the wrong man... the hero on his way to save the day...😉

Nice analysis Shanthi...Pankhu-Latika encounter was a treat 2 watch,..Thank God that Pankhus is not a rona-dhona heroine

@bold...I too noticed dat...cv's cant fool us 😆

anusha.cochin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amri174

^ Lol Sabrina.

Seriously, the new Neha and the old one are as different as chalk and cheese.

Couldn't they have found someone with similar facial features?

New Neha is more tall also. Height bhi achanak badh gayi. I am thinking she drinks Complan everyday and has miracle growth of six inches. 

anusha.cochin thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

***Neha had a face transplant... even she wouldn't recognize herself let alone Latika.🤣

nice point Sabri...😆 😆
Peace67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amri174

Lovely analysis! You pointed out all the relevant parts of the episode.

Enough of hints to tell us what is going to happen next week.

You forgot to mention one thing- Adi and Pankhuri both looked cute in the precap. Esp. Adi's black sherwani

Thanks Amri..

Black sherwani? I thought he was wearing a suit 😕 do people drive in a sherwani? Have to get my eyes tested...😆
Peace67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanFan

Apt and humorous analysis...👏👏 

Thanks sajanFan...

What did you think of the episode?