Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Ooohhh... claws out between Pankhudi and Latika... Tell you what, these two have so much chemistry they have got the others pairs beat hands down LOL... and no, I am not trying to advocate any Nayi Soch to SP ROFL

I loved the scenes between these two... Pankhudi confident of her parents and Shivam's faith, Latika confident that she can disrupt proceedings... 

Things are moving really quick... we are already at a day before the wedding... the CVs seem to be in just as much as a rush to get Pankhudi to Mumbai as Adi is..LOL 

Random thoughts

Avantika letting Adi go Thumbs Up

Pankhudi's mother always picking up Adi's phone calls Thumbs Down

Shivam insisting everything is ok Confused... seriously this guy is so going to turn against Pankhudi

I thought Neha and Naman had met Latika... but yesterday neither seemed to remember that... or perhaps the CVs did not remember it..LOL

Precap

Totally filmy... the bride getting ready to marry the wrong man... the hero on his way to save the day...Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFansoapfreak13-Neferet-Zuzanaanusha.cochinArshig8SAIBALROUTHsukhi...f.s.mBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 26 Oct '12" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis! You pointed out all the relevant parts of the episode.

Enough of hints to tell us what is going to happen next week.

You forgot to mention one thing- Adi and Pankhuri both looked cute in the precap. Esp. Adi's black sherwaniDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFananusha.cochinslmu

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Apt and humorous analysis...ClapClap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinsukhi...slmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I thought Neha and Naman had met Latika... but yesterday neither seemed to remember that... or perhaps the CVs did not remember it..LOL

***Neha had a face transplant... even she wouldn't recognize herself let alone Latika.ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinArshig8sukhi...slmu

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
^ Lol Sabrina.

Seriously, the new Neha and the old one are as different as chalk and cheese.

Couldn't they have found someone with similar facial features?

New Neha is more tall also. Height bhi achanak badh gayi. I am thinking she drinks Complan everyday and has miracle growth of six inches. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinslmu

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Ooohhh... claws out between Pankhudi and Latika... Tell you what, these two have so much chemistry they have got the others pairs beat hands down LOL... and no, I am not trying to advocate any Nayi Soch to SP ROFL

I loved the scenes between these two... Pankhudi confident of her parents and Shivam's faith, Latika confident that she can disrupt proceedings... 

Things are moving really quick... we are already at a day before the wedding... the CVs seem to be in just as much as a rush to get Pankhudi to Mumbai as Adi is..LOL 

Random thoughts

Avantika letting Adi go Thumbs Up

Pankhudi's mother always picking up Adi's phone calls Thumbs Down

Shivam insisting everything is ok Confused... seriously this guy is so going to turn against Pankhudi

Precap

Totally filmy... the bride getting ready to marry the wrong man... the hero on his way to save the day...Wink

Nice analysis Shanthi...Pankhu-Latika encounter was a treat 2 watch,..Thank God that Pankhus is not a rona-dhona heroine

@bold...I too noticed dat...cv's cant fool us LOL

slmusukhi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amri174

^ Lol Sabrina.

Seriously, the new Neha and the old one are as different as chalk and cheese.

Couldn't they have found someone with similar facial features?

New Neha is more tall also. Height bhi achanak badh gayi. I am thinking she drinks Complan everyday and has miracle growth of six inches. 

slmusukhi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

***Neha had a face transplant... even she wouldn't recognize herself let alone Latika.ROFL

nice point Sabri...LOL LOL

slmusukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.