Fan Fictions

do dil ek jaan-taarey<3(part 9 updated) - Page 6

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome dear...plz jaldi update karna ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksha2812 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mast update tha😊
plz jaldi post karo 
waiting 
Ria_Taareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice update and continue soon :)pm me
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

thnx guys 4 liking it will write the nxt part today afternoon only

sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good wrk...cnt w8 4 d update 😊
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one so as usual update dear...awww u no studies how luckt...i git my terms ryt in some dayz bt c wher m i...instead of buks m in taarey land...god noez kya hoga mera...taarey hav made me crazyyy...
chaotic_mess thumbnail
hey guys here's the 8th prt lets strt wthout any bakbak

prt 8:
taani was lost in rey's penetrating eyes and rey eyes were roaming on the angel standing infront of him.
taani:luv u rey i luv u apko pata hai...
bt be4 she cld say nething more rey's lips touched hers and fm hr lips to her neck.rey strted kissing and sucking her neck.taani was enjoying everybit of it.it was the bst moment of her life.he went behind her and removed her hair and started kissing her bare back.his hands were wrapped aroud her belly.his hands slipped inside her top and he started playing on her belly with his fingers and taani moaned in pleasure.she was on cloud 9.she turned aroud and clutched his collar and put her lips on her and soon they were lying on the ground kissing each others body.they were totally lost into each other.rey removed taani top's strap a little and gave a little bite on her cleavage.he opened taani's top's stap's at her back(dont worry nthing mr tht that oo sab to shuhagrat ko hoga na)and hissed her back.on that taani pulled reys shirt so hard that all the buttons broke and she kissed his bare,mascular body.they were into each other-they were two different dils but ek jaan.they were madly in love with each other.

suddenly taani's phn rang and they were back in their senses.taani quickly stood up.she was  blushing extremely.
taanithought:hey krishnaji ea main kya kar rahi thi.main totally apni senses ki bahar thi.
and her phn rang again
taani(picking it up):haan haan bhai(rey:hamesha galat timing) kya 12 baje he mujhe to rey ke sath waqt ka andaza hi nehi tha matlab unke sath kam karte karte(realising wht she had said r8 then)
and rey looked and smirked at her(his killer smile hay mar dala)
taani:kya bhai rey ko phn du ok thik hain
taani:bhai apse bat karna chate hai
rey(taking the phn):haan bol swayam?????kya haan haan bilkul are ea to or bhi acchi bat hain matlab itni rat hain na isliye ha ha nehi nehi koi prob nehi hain
and he cut the phn
taani(who still was blushing and could not look into his eyes)kya hua???itna khush kyun hai????
rey:swayam ea chata hain ki main uski behen yeahniki mere gf ko uske ghar paucha doon aur haan ea bhi chate hain ki main aj rat uske ghar main rahoon aur mere hole wale biwi ki hat ka banaya hua dinner khau
taani blushed on hearing thi"hone wale biwi"
taani:rey app bhi na
rey:kyu meri jaan kya huan sharma gayi
taani:rey app aaj kuch zada hi romantic  ho rahe hain
rey:haan aise main tumare bhai ko batau ki akhgir hum asal main kya kaam kar rahe the
taani:rey aap pagal ho  kya???
rey:dont worry jaanu kuch nehi bataungi just kidding.
taani:jaanu...
rey(coming closer):tum meri jaan hi tyo ho
taani blushed...

hope u like it guys plzzz do comment.nxt prt will be updated tomorrow.and guys plzzz answer was it too vulgar?????????
nxt prt:at swayam's house...
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
---------------- I just cant say anything right now... All u need to noe is u need to update fast..!!!
chaotic_mess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreyay

---------------- I just cant say anything right now... All u need to noe is u need to update fast..!!!

thnx yaar bt was it vulgar plzzz tell me was it a bit tooo much nd yeah will update tomorrow sure and bst of luck 4 ur xams 4 nw gd night and sweet dreams
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg...its so romantic and hot...plz update next soon ...want to see more romance...