Health & Fitness

My 18 year old daughter suffers from Acne.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

komalzintha

komalzintha

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
My 18 year old daughter suffers from Acne. Is it wise to recommend her wash her face two three times a day?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 18 year old daughter suffers from Acne." in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna2s

aparna2s

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I went through the same problem when I was 18. It is a very common phase during teenage. I think you shouldn't experiment; and take her to a Dermatologist, because there are several reasons why acne affects women. Take her to an expert, may be someone like Kaya.I heard they offer acne free products and services at a reasonable rate. I think that is more than enough to treat your daughter's acne problems.

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna2s

I went through the same problem when I was 18. It is a very common phase during teenage. I think you shouldn't experiment; and take her to a Dermatologist, because there are several reasons why acne affects women. Take her to an expert, may be someone like Kaya.I heard they offer acne free products and services at a reasonable rate. I think that is more than enough to treat your daughter's acne problems.
completely agree.

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Unhappy

venumssi

venumssi

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
For better results, most of the doctors recommended rinse woman's skin daily 5 times with normal water and avoid all chemical creams.
Inner toxins and fats and hormone imbalance are the main causes
Externally pores and not keep clean
These are the main causes to prevent skin acne taking healthy diet and wash with water 4 to 5 times (include both).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top