Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread I (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 99

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hey,

This Update is for my New-found sisters - 'Hira' [please6] And 'Neha' [sarunalicious].

Hope...Hira, You find all your '8 types of answers' in this update.Wink

And Neha...Your feeling that Khushi will know about the bet 'maybe is right' !...Find out below...
Heart

Enjoy the Update...! Smile

Chapter 9- The Revelations

Khushi's POV

After the mentoring, Arnav decided to call it a night.

I decided to go outside for some fresh air.

It has been 4 days since my arrival,But this is the first time I am visiting the poolside.

There is a big swimming pool in the center.I sit near the edge of the pool with my feet dangling in the water.

Glancing up, I see a lot of bright stars...Is Shyam one of them?

*Ahem*

My heart almost leaps out of my mouth when I realise there is someone behind me.

"You scared me." I hissed.

"Sorry.Can I join You?" Arnav asked sheepishly.

"Yeah.." I mutter.

"Do you want some chocolate?" Arnav said offering me a Bar.

I could see some chocolate on his lips and I was so mesmerized with the sight That I f-

"Staring at someone is bad manners." Arnav smirked crashing me back to Earth.

"I am not staring." I lied but looked away to hide the crimson color rising on my cheeks.

"Yeah.Sure." Arnav chuckled,"So You want some?"

"No...Thanks..I just brushed my teeth." I lied again.

Arnav & I did not talk after that.We were satisfied with the pure silence that we shared.

After a few minutes,He got up and went inside the house.He returned with a cozy blanket and draped it over my shoulders.I realised I was shivering due to the cold.

"Thanks." I said gratefully.

Arnav shrugged his shoulders but his eyes sparkled like the stars in the sky.

Arnav's POV

"Thanks." Kookie said.

I shrug  like it does not matter but in reality, it does.

Kookie is one of those people who say THANK YOU and really mean it.

I don't why I want to please her?

Is it only for the bet?

What else can it be?

"Kookie...Is your room comfortable now?" I ask with concern.

"Yes It is...Thanks to you." She said.

Kookie thanked me again,,,,That is second time in a row.

"Arnie...What course will you opt for in the next year?"

"I have not given it a thought, Kookie.." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Arnie...I will mentor you in "Fashion & Culture' and if you want, in other subjects too."

Something tugged very hard in my heart.

'GUILT'...My mind screamed.

"I don't need your help." I said roughly.

"I really wanted to help You,Arnie...but its Ok if you don't want my help...I am Sorry." Khushi said hanging her head which makes her hair hide the face.

I  know my guilt is eating my heart up.But what will I repay her kind help with?

I am just going to hurt her feelings of love in the end.!

"Kookie..I am Sorry..I snapped at you." I said feeling my heart melt.

"Whatever." Khushi grunted not sparing me a glance.

Taking a deep breath,I said, "If your offer is still up,I would love to be mentored by you,Kookie."

"Okay.Good." Khushi said brightening her eyes and forgetting about my previous outburst.

"Okay..Lets get inside...University tomorrow." I said getting up.

Kookie stands up with wet feet and her right foot slips on the edge.

Before she slides on the edge,I caught her by the waist and catch her free hand blocking her fall.

Her brown saucer-wide eyes have locked their gaze on my face.

Her jet black hair is splayed in all directions giving her the look of an angel and I really want to bend and-

"Thank You,Arnie." Khushi said, out of breath knocking me out of my unbelievable thoughts.

That's the third time Khushi has said Thank You, Tonight.

I look down to see that I am still holding her close to my body.

Why does it feel so right?
---

As the lightening strikes I see a silhouette pass by my bedroom door.The electricity goes off a few seconds later.Its pitch black.

My heart has started thumping loudly.

I feel a eerie cold chill pass through my spine.

'Come On...Arnav Singh Raizada is not scared of anything'.

The lightening thundered revealing a lone figure standing in the dark.

Kookie ??!!??

"What happened Kookie?? Why are you standing here in my room.?" I ask with a croak replacing my voice.

Kookie does not reply but walks towards me in slow strides.

Her Red night suit reflects a very fiery Khushi.

Her eyes are slashed with anger and pure hatred.

"What happened?Why are you not replying?" I asked while shifting my quilt and getting up from my bed.

Khushi looks like she is clutching something behind her back.

"Okay..Stop it now Kookie..Its not funny."  I said while walking towards her.

"Why did you do this to me? Why did you play with my heart?" Khushi growled suddenly.

"I haven't done anything...Whats wrong with you..??" I said while stepping back looking at Kookie's hatred filled eyes.

"I trusted you...and You put a bet on my Love...?" Khushi yelled moving slowly towards me.

Oh...She knows about the bet.

Who told her?

"You thought I will be all over you?" Khushi asked growling and moving towards me, filling the space between us.

"Khushi I think this is going all in the wrong way...we should definitely sit and talk." I tried to reason with her.

"You deserve to die...!"  Khushi hissed and lunged forward towards me.

What?!?

I realized too late to duck down.

I just watched her strike the knife, she was holding in her hand, right through my heart.

I am dead...

"KKKHHHUUUSSSHHHIII...!!!"

Khushi's POV

*Scream*

"KKKHHHUUUSSSHHHIII...!!!"

'WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING OUT HERE??'... My mind screamed.

Where am I ?

Everything becomes blurry.

Light footsteps could be heard from the hallway.

The scream came from the room next to mine.

Arnav??!??

Whispers could be heard inside Arnav's room.

I tip-toed silently towards the door and was about to knock when-

"...about Khushi..?" I could hear Aakash whisper.

I was stunned.

Why was he saying my name.?

Now.I am curious.

"I had a dream.A Nightmare." I could hear Arnav whisper in a shaky voice.

HA! Arnav had a nightmare...Weird!

"That's why you were screaming...! I thought someone was in your room..!?!" Aakash said and added," Why were you screaming Khushi's name?"

I almost sent my 'ear' inside the room to eavesdrop.

"I was in this dark room and suddenly Kookie,No I mean,Khushi appeared out of nowhere.I was shocked to see her inside my room." Arnav explained in a shaky voice.

I really wanted to see Arnav's face now.

"She was not the Khushi I know.She looked like an avenging angel advancing towards me with a knife." Arnav continued oblivious to my 'earful' presence.

ME??

An Avenging Angel ??

...In Arnav's nightmare.???

Unbelievable.

"And then She started talking about the bet..!" Arnav said in a hushed up urgent tone.

"Oh My God..How did She know?" Aakash whispered.

The Bet??...My mind has started working overdrive.

What Bet??

"I don't know How? Thank God It was a dream." Arnav said finally.

"Woaahh..Unbelievable Dude..." Aakash said holding up his hands.

"Its not over yet...Then She asked me why was I playing with her heart? And then She lunged forward with a knife striking it through my heart.!" Arnav exclaimed rather loudly.

I was killing Arnav in his dream?!?

"Whoooaaa...God...Thats scary...I almost can visualise it...That is when I heard you scream Khushi's name!" Aakash declared loudly.

"Perhaps it is my guilty conscience eating  my mind and heart that I am going to hurt her."

"Arnav I am asking you again...Do You want to cancel the bet?" Aakash asked, His voice dripping with concern.

"NO..."Arnav hollered and added,"Tomorrow is the sixth day and I am not backing out."

"Don't worry Arnav...You just have to be careful." Aakash put a hand on Arnav's shoulders.

"Do you think Khushi knows what we are up to?" Arnav asked looking around.

"I doubt.She has been her normal self from the beginning.So nothing weird." Aakash confirmed.

What the hell is happening here?

"I just have to make sure to make her fall in love with me!" Arnav declared finally.

What ?!?

Precap - If you play with fire, you're not gonna get away with it.

Next-
Chapter 10- The Challenges

Edited by morning_star - 06 November 2012 at 12:15am

The following 201 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlShini.Shiva86chilliesvanesha230suganya91BlozamKanishka.Tmalinimdisha.rihaHakim2185raniushavijayreddy1021ash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniOyester09mdm2013sayari.majumderzunaishaHuleygirlcanvasdreamzocean28bluesobtiAbnafisach.sameekshagurukhushDuumpsarshiiipkkndkasya123Gr8tymsdancydreamertracy11913llie.jalsham24InderpreetgSuppi_4_uKhuarvinluvwivARHIangie_g82vini96crazyweirdkanthi_chkszoyadarkrosenidhu18cutie13inocencenrthyaSilvergirlA...shay1990shilpi28marchvoldemortpri3loveasrkkg1bhuviiKavita1000mrignayanikitten80bluewater07arshi10arshicupcakezpanckzo_Orasarunalicioussree1993barunxoxoMahrin17478cutiepie_ashhasheycoolnidhivrinda725Bhavz21_ArShininaraj1AshgkshubhangiAsvatiradhadatta2012Dimz13SirenMitrasarita_barunMDTharuntanvi_arshiReader_Hobbyizzy0502SAM32AneesahJabeenAbdulloveIPKKNDMyAnastasia18Zineb-Arshiluvranjusr06Crazy_1001Avi64paayaal45678wildandsweetrrd29fatima2603arnavbarunShweta1691Lalaland222hiuytlmspsharmila-eiya-saavan_loverHonkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplecoolfloraanarshiOrion_NArhiIPKKNDlovespellsmiley13please6N0306RhysennArHiLover-xmarch2011---Sonia---hira2050sweetysarandazzlerabimagss24jazmeenAnvi2009melfnsOLGNESekiholoipkknd-fanDalmuthuyaSamyxx__blossom__Amanda.Limkinjalcp87dolly477..Sruthi..Shru9tiarshy4everravalisharma06fleursmissmksaakhi01kamalapushpatashi26Sanaya.BarunDivyahetAisha1996nirmal1992sana11coronapsychesikhni_Sona257star_fan1bewakoofLadkixMidnightStarxsnoopy84riafnaphillips_2909chandana.sdivvkdebby_11sonia_92meniranjana00caskernewmoon2011anjsbhaktiiizafiHot.Pink.HeelsayshaomarPrasaiAngel13silvia1999GayuArnavLyssaPieArjuhisisBakiEthereal-Path-afsha-flowers4utinsel-Xpress--CuteDarling-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..ASR6262jas0308noclapspleaseseeta_naipsalicia.Parud_ForeverPreet.Kcpup03vandana.sagar-Mrinalini-mishti_17dobrevagasmsdumaschavvi16Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread I (Page 78)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarunalicious

sarunalicious

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Awwie thank you so much sisterHug xoxo! aapki mehnat definately rang layi hai Wink m sure everyone's gonna love the update.. Coming back 2 d update, khushi finally heard about d bet, my guess was right :) moreover I loved arnie's dreams.. he's guilty which proves dat he hs started to develop a soft corner for his kookie!  n d dream was really hilarious..  khushi stabbed arnie, lol our khushi's such a darling that she can't even kill a mosquito forget killing someone.. Arnie I hate u fr saying no to the bet ending offer of akaash, poor khushi must hve gone through a heartbreak, she has allready suffered enough, 1st her bother and  parents and now arnie as well but anyways I'm sure he'll make it upto her later, once he realizes dat he has fallen hard for dis gal! now this is going to be a fair play frm both the sides, after all our khushi no less dan  tigress.. can't wati to read d  nxt prt.. will be waiting..Big smile

Edited by sarunalicious - 05 November 2012 at 1:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..

bewakoofLadki

IF-Rockerz

bewakoofLadki

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
nyc

..MorningStar..

march2011

IF-Dazzler

march2011

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
she heard their conversation very interesting...waitg for next chapter wat she will decide to do...really kill or???

..MorningStar..

A_Bit_Crazier..

A_Bit_Crazier..

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
RES

-----
OMG.. now she knows about d bet...!!! Shocked

d poolside scene was way tooo cute... Embarrassed 
i can imagine all those things happening... Smile
but, his Dream.. Woaahhh.. Khushi tried to kill him, than..

but, Arnav, bacchhu.. u don't even know, ur dream will turn into reality soon...
serves him right.. HUH..

n Aakash also deserves a punishment... 

Thanks 4 d PM.. Big smile

Edited by BitsArShian - 05 November 2012 at 2:26am

..MorningStar..

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Hi!!!

I was going through my PMs and found the story and I was reading it with great interest and then I find another PM with the latest update and it was like sone pe suhaga. I am loving this concept and I am loving the bond Arnie and Kookie shares.. though he has got his bet thing going in his mind the pure bond they share is fabulous . Now that she knows what is Arnav up to.. I have no idea how is she going to become the avenging angel LOL. Good work... Loved it.

PriyoBig smile

..MorningStar..

flowers4u

IF-Sizzlerz

flowers4u

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
So kushi knws nw ...cant wait to see wt she'll do

..MorningStar..

angie_g82

angie_g82

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
This is gonna be interesting. Finally Kushi knows about the bet. 

..MorningStar..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top