Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread I (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 99

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hey,
This Update is for 'chavvi16' because her comments are always hilarious and cute... ;]

Thank You for Reading...Enjoy..Embarrassed

Chapter 8 - The Compromise.

Khushi's POV

*THUD*THUD*THUD*

A loud thudding of the door wakes me up.

Its 6:30 in the morning.

Who is so desperate to enter my room?

*THUD*THUD*THUD*

Whoever it is,better have some explanations as to why I am being tortured at this ungodly hour...

Opening the door,I step back when someone envelops me into a bear hug.

"Whoa...Easy..." I say while my knees buckle and I fall on the ground with Payal.

PAYAL?!?

Payal laughs at my expression,no doubt,my saucer wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Visiting You." Payal grinned like a baby.

"Pfft..You and early morning and that too on a Sunday...Unbelievable! Are you having a temperature?" I said while fake checking her forehead.

"I wanted to meet my Best friend and also know the details about the previous few days." Payal said while smacking my hand from her forehead.

Ah...I should have expected this.Payal is someone who can never wait for anything at all.

"Ok..Make yourself comfortable.I will be right back." I said while grabbing my towel and walking out of the door.

Before going in the bathroom,I knocked twice to check whether Arnav was there.

I don't want a Repeat telecast.

The coast is clear.

After refreshing myself,I enter my room to find Payal relaxing on the couch.

"Hey...Nice starry mural walls...Huh?" Payal says when I enter the bedroom.

When I was about to answer ...

KNOCK*KNOCK

"Breakfast is ready downstairs..." Arnav's voice boomed from outside.

"Coming.." I said loudly.

Payal and I come downstairs to find Aakash,Arnav and Ananya Aunty already seated on the dining table.

"Good Morning..Ladies." Ananya Aunty says while cutting an apple.

"Good Morning Aunty." Payal and I say simultaneously.

Payal sits opposite Aakash so I have no choice but to sit opposite Arnav.

Immediately I remembered yesterday night's events.It was kind of fun with Arnav to paint my room.

Arnav decided to give the room a Night Sky theme so that in the dark it looks like I am sleeping outside under the open sky.

A loud clearing of throat breaks me out of my thoughts.

"What brought you here?" Arnav asked Payal.

"I am making sure You are not creating a nuisance here." Payal said while winking at Aakash.

"Why do you care?" Arnav asked glowering at Payal.

"Because I am your sister." Payal said like its an obvious thing to say.

"Oh..Right.I get it.You were missing me." Arnav teased.

"Nah...The House is perfectly fine without the presence of Your Highness." Payal said while sipping tea.

Watching them argue is a really cute sight.

I won't be surprised  if they start throwing their food on each other..

The way they fight ...it looks more like a war than just sibling rivalry.!

Ananya Aunty clears her throat,"Children..Don't fight when the food is in front of you.Its Bad Manners."

Aakash snorted into his tea which made Ananya Aunty glare at him.

"So Khushi...I heard you painted your room yesterday?" Ananya Aunty asked while taking a bite of her toast.

"Umm...Yes,Aunty.Arni-...Arnav helped me" I said while holding my slipping tongue which was going to utter 'Arnie'.

"That's good to hear.I want you to be extremely comfortable." Ananya Aunty said while giving me and Arnav appraising looks.

"Sure Aunty.Thank You." I mumbled while finishing off my tea.

"Khushi..Can we do that chapter now please..??" Arnav said piling his plates.

Payal interjects in between with a scream, "Khushi...You are mentoring HIM?"

"Uh.Yes." I murmur quietly.

"Why did you not tell me?" Payal asked narrowing her eyes.

"I guess it just slipped off my mind." I explained.

Arnav smirked while Aakash was rolling his eyes.

"Hey,I have an idea...Why don't You and Arnav spend some time together while Me and Payal can catch up?" I asked Aakash.

Thank God Its equal now.

Two boys and Two girls.

"After that I can mentor you." I said to Arnav looking at him in the eyes.

The boys go to Arnav's room while me and Payal make ourselves comfortable in my room.

"You have to tell me all about the happenings in your life.NOW" Payal ordered while gently dodging the hanging stars on my bed-post and added, "Begin from the Beginning."

I tell her everything-mentoring Arnav,The reason why I am staying in Aakash's house,the movie time,the awkward dinner and last but not the least,the painting session.I deliberately omit the bathroom scene.Payal will tease me to my death.

"Really? Arnav helped you paint? Its damn beautiful." Payal said while touching the walls which were painted like the night sky.

"Yeah..He even payed all the bills." I said.

"I guess my brother has a good heart after all." Payal said confirming my thoughts.

Arnav's POV

"Do you think you can make Khushi fall in love with you?" Aakash asked me with concern.

"I don't know.I will try." I tell him honestly.

"I know you will." Aakash said giving me motivation.

"What do you think? Is she falling for me?" I questioned Aakash.

"Arnav, If You want to,We can cancel this bet thing." Aakash said.

"No...No way.Arnav Singh Raizada never flips on his promise." I said arrogantly.

"Ok..Ok...I know you will finish the bet." Aakash said.

Tomorrow is the 6th day...What am I going to do?

Khushi's POV

"Read the chapter from the start and tell me where you need my help." I instructed Arnav while seating myself on the recliner in his room after Payal had gone home.

"What?I am going to read it again..From the start..?" Arnav said helplessly looking around for support.

"Yes." I said while holding back a laugh.

Arnav groans but still reads it.

"Fall in Love not with the eyes but with the mind." Arnav says while staring at me.

HUH??

"Arnie...Why are you quoting Love poems when you are reading 'Fashion & Culture'?" I ask glaring at him.

"I am planning to use this quote on the First T-shirt, I design.What do you think about it?" Arnav asked wriggling his eyebrows.

"Ummm...I think Your love for someone should be because of how beautiful they are from inside not only for physical appearances." I said while looking at Arnav.

"Right. I think I will change the quote to...Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate. "  Arnav said while closing his book shut and removing a bar of chocolate.

To my own surprise,I laughed like there was no tomorrow...

"You look really beautiful when you laugh." Arnav said suddenly making my laughter stop completely.

I was Day dreaming again...

Arnav Singh Raizada was affecting me.

Damn.

Precap- I Bet, I Hate to Love You.

Next-
Chapter 9- The Revelations

Edited by morning_star - 05 November 2012 at 12:55am

The following 187 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86chilliesvanesha230suganya91Blozamrdwsydmalinimdisha.rihaHakim2185jesniloraniushaash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniOyester09sayari.majumderzunaishacanvasdreamzocean28bluesobtishweta.5216Abnafisach.sameekshagurukhushGr8tymsdancydreamer.jalsham24mrignkp123mssravyaSuppi_4_uKhuarvinluvwivARHIshilpi28marchvoldemortangie_g82mickyaminidhu18cutie13inocenceSilvergirlA...kanthi_chkszoyadarkrosevini96KeenaraFairylights26indiavizionmrignayaniManitaarajalekshmizo_OraLIONHEARTasrkkg1cupcakezpancksree1993barunxoxobhuviiKavita1000Mahrin17478cutiepie_ashhasheyvrinda725ninaraj1AshgAsvatiradhadatta2012Dimz13kshubhangiSirenMitratanvi_arshisarita_barunMDTharunpokemonianReader_HobbyLil_Miss_CrazySAM32xRosewoodxizzy0502AneesahJabeenAbdulloveIPKKNDpaayaalCrazy_1001anjusr06Zineb-ArshiluvrAvi64rrd29fatima2603wildandsweetLalaland222arnavbarun-eiya-Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplememories_imsaavan_lovernorishaakshadspsharmilanilmicoolfloraanarshismiley13-Keerthi-lovespellcoalfaxvqwertyplease6N0306RhysennjazmeenAnvi2009dazzlerabihiuytlmhira2050---Sonia---Gazal..Samyxxekiholoipkknd-fanDalmuthuyakinjalcp87kamalapushpaarshy4everravalisharma06praseetha..Sruthi..missmksaakhi01tashi26IzabellaaaaaaytAisha1996nirmal1992sana11star_fan1bewakoofLadkixMidnightStarxsnoopy84Sona257coronapsychephillips_2909sikhni_riafnameniranjana00ayshaomarcaskerdebby_11sonia_92newmoon2011bhaktiiizafiHot.Pink.HeelsPrasaifrenzyychandana.sdivvkAnupamaJYsilvia1999Angel13GayuArnavLyssaPieEthereal-Path-afsha-flowers4utinsel-CuteDarling-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..-Xpress-rkapoor1382ASR6262jas0308seeta_naipsnoclapspleaseParud_ForeverPreet.Kcpup03vandana.sagar-Mrinalini-mishti_17dumaschavvi16Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread I (Page 70)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
My pleasure ! Smile?

Btw u know wat u don't need to hope dat I will lyk ur further chap

Because I know I will love dem u right brilliant !

Omg omg I commented first !!!! I love my luck ! I can't believe n Can't wait 4 chap 8 ! Bring it on. Wink

chapter 8 :
 the coast was clear ...
i m sad ... Embarrassed LOL Tongue

Immediately I remembered yesterday night's events.It was kind of fun with Arnav to paint my room.
pkka they just painted nothing else ?.??? LOL Tongue

""No...No way.Arnav Singh Raizada never flips on his promise." I said arrogantly."
oh god arnav ko kya ho gya hai ..phele he was scared he might broke her heart n now he wants to do it ..
grhh at times he is really akdu !!

"Fall in Love not with the eyes but with the mind." Arnav says while staring at me.
smart move i must say Wink

and finally the precap ...
i loved it the most .. cant wait 4 d next update .. Big smile

Edited by arshioholic - 04 November 2012 at 1:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blozam..MorningStar..

coolflora

Goldie

coolflora

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
love it
would be looking foward for next chapter 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm ...lookin forward for the next update

rati123

Goldie

rati123

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Great !

arnavbarun

Goldie

arnavbarun

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Great update!!!

He painted the room with her...aaww

I was Happy that aakash gave him the chance to back out...but The Great ASR wouldn't do that!!!!
May be he is using this bet as an excuse to be with Khushi...because he won't even admit to himself that he likes her!!!

Edited by arnavbarun - 04 November 2012 at 8:48am

bhaktiii

IF-Rockerz

bhaktiii

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Haha... Can't wait for d nxt one

rrd29

Goldie

rrd29

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
nice update

Post Reply New Post