Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread I (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 99

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hey...
I am dedicating this update to the most efficient stalker...'arathyvr'- I don't know how you reserve your place even when I have not updated.!Embarrassed

Anyways,Thank You...Keep Reading...Smile

Chapter 6- The Memories

Khushi's POV

I AM TRAPPED..!

"What are You doing here?" Arnav's husky voice washed over my skin while he kept his hands on either side of me on the wall.

"I- I...was listening to...umm... loud music and couldn't hear the shower running..." I stuttered while dangling the head phones in front of him.

"Next Time...Knock before you come in.." Arnav teased with a smirk forming on his lips.

'THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A NEXT TIME'...

"Lock the Door next time and Now please let me go.." I squirmed uncomfortably under his watchful eyes.

Obediently He moved a little away...

"By the way...Red looks amazing on You..." Arnav said and flicked the tip of my nose before walking out of the bathroom.

Arnav's POV

On The Dining table...Breakfast time.

Khushi sat across from me but does not quiet look in my eyes.

Damn the shower scene.!

Ananya Aunty walks in and sits next to Khushi.

"Khushi.Did you sleep well last night?" Ananya Aunty questioned while applying butter on the toast.

"I did,Aunty." Khushi replied smoothly while drinking her tea.

"Where is Aakash?" Khushi asked curiously.

"He has gone somewhere from morning...some work." Ananya Aunty said serving halwa in Khushi's bowl.

Aakash has purposely left us both alone so that I can take advantage of the situation and complete the bet.

"Ooo...I am so late...I have to rush...Ok...Please will you keep the dirty dishes in the washer?" Ananya Aunty said while rushing around to get her things.

"Ok...Ananya Aunty..You proceed..We will take care of the rest." I said assuring her.

Ananya Aunty left the house leaving Me and Khushi all alone.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked hesitantly while piling the dishes in the washer.

"Sure."Khushi said and then when I did not ask anything added,"Why are you so surprised?"

"I thought you would say 'no'?"

"Nah! Ask me,Arnie." Khushi said pushing her strand of hair behind her ear.

"I was wondering why are you staying here?" I ask cautiously.

Khushi looks stunned and bows her head down while placing the ketchup bottles in their place and said.."A Family problem."

"OK...What?" I urge her to disclose more.

She cleared the table and then sat on the kitchen stool,"My Mom and Dad are fighting since I was 10 years old." then added,"It started when Shyam died."

I wanted to ask who was Shyam but I kept quiet.

"It was just an accident.My father was driving the car but it was not my father's fault.The driver of the car which crashed into them was responsible.Shyam died on the spot.The driver of the other car also died on the spot.My dad was in coma for 6 months.The doctor said that only prayers can save him."

Khushi,at this point,had a stream of tears down on her face.

I,on the other hand,was frozen in place.

"That was the worst time of my life.I could not bear losing my father as well like my brother.Shyam,My older brother,He was my only sibling.He left me alone." Khushi wiped the trail of tears and continued,"After 6 months when Dad woke up from coma,He became crazy that he had killed his own son.He -..."

Khushi choked up the last words and flung her arms around my neck and sobbed her heart out.

I stood there patting her head trying to comfort her in my way.

Where are the tissues when you really need them?

"The worst thing was that after such an incident my parents should have stood strongly together but they instead fought with each other.That is why I don't believe in relationships ,love and Happy-ever-afters." Khushi concluded while still hugging me close.

The guilt of last night comes crashing on me...

Will she cry when she finds out  that I am just going to mess with her?

"I am..Sorry.." Khushi said while stepping back realising the position she was in and added," I should not have said those things to you."

"Its my fault.I should not have asked them to you." I said after finding my voice.

"No..Its my fault...I should not have troubled you with my past." Khushi said while wiping the trail of tears from her red face.

"Its our fault then." I said while comforting her.

"You know that is why I hate hospitals.They make me remember that incident.I hate everything about hospitals."

"You know I hate hospitals too.When we were toddlers,Payal had thrown her doll at me and I had to stay in the hospital for two days due to the cut on my forehead .Mom had not allowed me to go out of the house for one week.From that day till today,I absolutely detest hospitals."

"What rubbish? A doll can't possibly cause a cut on the forehead." Khushi said while rolling her eyes.

"What if the doll came towards me 'traveling in her doll house'?" I said dramatically quoting with my fingers.

To my surprise,Khushi started laughing.

I am glad that She had stopped crying even though at my expense.

"Thank You,Arnie.You are a good friend." Khushi said while getting up from the stool and flipping her hair.

An idea pops into my mind.

"Khushi...Movie?"

Precap- Arnav & Khushi: Ultra-romantic movie...?!?

Next-
Chapter 7- The Sparks

Edited by morning_star - 03 November 2012 at 4:11am

The following 196 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlShini.Shiva86ipkndFanvanesha2309495633101suganya91Blozamshreelakshanmalinimdisha.rihaHakim2185raniushaash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniOyester09zunaishacanvasdreamzocean28bluesobtich.sameekshagurukhushDuumpshimakshidancydreamerGr8tymskasya123arshiiipkkndtracy1191sham24mrign.jalxyzw231kp123mssravyaSuppi_4_uKhuarvinluvwivARHIanisa79Silvergirlnidhu18cutie13LoveRPzoyadarkroseKeenaravini96Fairylights26shay1990voldemortmrignayanikitten80Manitaabluewater07rajalekshmicutiepie_ashhasheyKavita1000Amy_Masrkkg1barunxoxozo_OraLIONHEARTcupcakezpancksree1993UltimateWishesBhavz21_ArShininaraj1vrinda725AshgkshubhangiAsvatiradhadatta2012Dimz13Mahrin17478ipkndlover75sarita_barunDivyahetSirenMitrapokemoniantanvi_arshiAneesahJabeenAbdulloveIPKKNDreshmimohanSAM32Crazy_1001anjusr06Zineb-ArshiluvrSweta...paayaalzeediaAvi64rrd29Lalaland222wildandsweet45678fatima2603-Keerthi-lovespellarnavbarun-eiya-akshadnorishasaavan_loverParamjitspsharmilahiuytlmarathyvrHonkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplecoolfloraAshavikajolkonnaSyedaFaizasmiley13anarshiplease6coalfaxdva2vravqwertyRhysennlove.piyali---Sonia---jazmeenAnvi2009melfnsmagss24hira2050Gazal..Samyxxekiholoipkknd-fanDalmuthuyaAmanda.Limfleurskamalapushpa..Sruthi..kinjalcp87missmksaakhi01ddFan2012arshy4everravalisharma06tashi26nirmal1992Aisha1996sana11star_fan1coronapsycheriafnaxMidnightStarxsnoopy84sikhni_AnupamaJYPrasaifrenzyychandana.sdivvkWater.sonia_92debby_11meniranjana00caskerayshaomarnewmoon2011anjsbhaktiiizafiHot.Pink.HeelsGayuArnavLyssaPieAngel13ArjuhisisEthereal-Path-afsha-flowers4u-Mrinalini-tinsel-Xpress-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..BakiASR6262jas0308seeta_naipsnoclapspleasePreet.KcParud_Foreverpup03vandana.sagarmishti_17dobrevagasmsdumaschavvi16Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread I (Page 54)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arathyvr

Goldie

arathyvr

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
 r
Edit:
i seriously didnt want to scare you off and that xplains  why i was never in the 1st page of the past couple of updates.But this time, i just couldnt stop myself from RESing.Big smile

Now coming to the update. I like the pace of this SS. Though a player, Arnav is nice and this is probably the last time he is gonna bet with anyoneLOL. Poor khushi- another victim of a broken family.  I am eagerly waiting for the moment khushi realizes that arnav is playing with her..its such a fun ride aheadLOL Btw i have a "wild" guess to make but ur reaction to my last such guess is forbidding me from making it in public

Once again thanks for the pm and yeah..for dedicating this one 2 me and letting the world know of my stalking skillsEmbarrassed

Edited by arathyvr - 02 November 2012 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maan

vidya.sanjay

Goldie

vidya.sanjay

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Khushi has a chance of reviving herself suppose Arnav ditches her in the name of bet.But I don't think Arnav will be able to forgive himself for doing this even after seeing Khushi in such a state.But these are applicable only if Arnav does consider his bet seriously,and I think there will sure be a twist to the story.
Thanks for the update.

sree1993

sree1993

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
whoa...a room next to Arnav...that's good...and they have to use the same bathroom...looove it...glad that khushi opened up her mind before Arnav...but he is going to regret badly if he plans to continue with his bet and hurt khushi...great updateBig smile

Edited by sree1993 - 02 November 2012 at 2:50am

bewakoofLadki

IF-Rockerz

bewakoofLadki

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
nyccc

coolnidhi

coolnidhi

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
awesum!!!!
jus loved it!! Big smile
n the hug!!!   Tongue