Fan Fictions

Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread I (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 99

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Chapter 5 -The Intrusion

Khushi's POV

"Garima Aunty...Please pass the rice." Aakash requested.

"Sure." My mom replied while picking up the large bowl of rice.

I am having the most awkward dinner ever.

Facing me is Arnav and next to him is Aakash who is sitting in parallel to Mom.

"Khushi...We did not know you were mentoring Arnav in studies..." Ananaya Aunty says spooning the gravy into Arnav's plate.

"Oh..That..Yes I am.But I have not started as yet." I said softly looking at everyone except Arnav.

"Yeah.You can teach him tomorrow." Aakash suggested suddenly.

"Yes.Tomorrow will be good." Arnav replied instantly while his eyes looked like they had a secret in them.

"Ok." I replied shortly.

I busied myself in eating my sweets while both the Moms caught up with their conversation.

My eyes landed on the Photo frame hanging above the glass cabinet behind the dining table.

It showed a younger Aakash sitting on  Ananya Aunty's lap.There was a man beside both of them looking like an older version of Aakash.

"Ananya Aunty,Where is your Husband?" I asked abruptly.

Everyone on the table stopped whatever activity they were doing.The tension in the air was so thick,You could touch it.

Only Arnav was the one chewing his food like a normal person.

Did I say something wrong?

"He is dead." Ananya Aunty said.

"I am sorry..I..I did not know.Sorry." I said while my blood rushed towards my ears.

"Its Okay,Khushi." Ananya Aunty said with a sad smile.

I feel so horrible.I wish someone would just bury me.

The dinner ends on a more awkward note.If that was even possible.

"Mom..." I say looking up at her standing near the door and controlling the tears which were threatening to spill.

"Sweety...You will be safe here.I will come back for you as soon as everything is alright.ok?" My Mom says and pecks on my cheek and then walks out of the door.

"Ahem...Khushi..Come Sweetheart..Lets see your new room.You look really tired." Anaya Aunty says while clutching my shoulders and making me walk upstairs.

Where are Arnav & Aakash?

"I am very pleased to have a daughter even though for a very short time." Ananya Aunty says while walking past the many rooms in the house.

Does this house have a map??

"Ok..Then..this is your room." Ananya Aunty declares while opening a white door.

The room is large with unpainted walls and a large sliding window covered by floral curtains.

There is a king size bed covered with plain pink sheets.

"I am Sorry..Khushi.I really did not have the time to set up your room.But we can adjust for today.We will see to the redecoration maybe tomorrow.ok?" Ananya Aunty said with a frown.

"Its okay Aunty.I am glad you are letting me stay here." I said and added while looking at the next door,"What room is that?"

"Oh...that's the room Arnav uses whenever He decides he wants to stay with us." Ananya  Aunty says with a dazzling smile.

What??

Arnav is going to stay opposite me..!

Not Good.

"And the next door to his room is the Bathroom for you both." Ananya Aunty says oblivious to the storm in my mind.

What the hell!

I am going to share a bathroom with Arnav.

DAMN.

"Khushi..If you need anything,please don't hesitate to call me,Aakash or Arnav.ok?" Ananya Aunty said while cupping my cheek.

"OK." I said nodding my head.

"Good Night..Khushi." She said while closing my door.

I walked on towards the bed and placed my stuffed toy on it.I arranged my books and magazines on the desk.

Needing some fresh air,I open the french windows and walk out into the balcony.

The tears which were stemmed before, came without any warning.

I am staying with Strangers.

Arnav's POV

I toss and turn in my bed after Aakash left my room.

Maybe the reason why I can't sleep is that Khushi is sleeping in the room next to mine.

Needing a breath of fresh air,I proceeded towards the balcony.

Standing in the railing next to mine was Khushi.

Aakash was right..She is really pretty.But I can't fall for her.I am just talking to her for the bet.

No More,No less.

A sudden sound made me step back.

I see,She is crying hard but trying to wipe off the trail.

What is troubling her?

Guilt consumes my feelings.

Khushi is already hurt and I am going to add another hurt of rejecting her love.

Sorry..Kookie...A bet is a bet..

Khushi's POV

Opening my eyes,The next morning,I felt unfamiliar surroundings...

Oh..right.

I am in Aakash's house.

Its already 8 in the morning.

By habit,I put on my headphone and listen to my favorite morning songs.

Remembering my promise to Payal of texting her when I reach Aakash's house..I flip my phone open.

There are 2 new messages waiting..

The first message:

KHUSHI...I can't believe you are staying with Aakash! And I am sorry about Arnav..its my fault he is there with you...:((

What does she mean its her fault??

The second message:

Khushi...!!
Are You Alive..Text me back with details?!?!...I am dying here.!!!

I text her back:

Don't worry...My breath hasn't yet left me...Talk to you soon...;))

I grab my toothbrush and walk towards the bathroom and lock it from inside.

The red night suit is reflecting its color on my 'all-night cried eyes'.

Turning off my I-pod so that I can brush my teeth,I hear water splashing from the shower..

My head snaps in the direction of the sound,as my heart thumps as loud as a festival drum.

Someone is taking a shower.

"Oh my God.." I silently screamed as I could see steam wavering from the curtains.

The shower curtains moved and Arnav's head popped around with a big smirk on his lips and mischief written all over his face.

"What are  You doing here..?" Arnav asked walking from the bathing area only in a towel around his waist towards me.

TOWEL..!!!

Just a TOWEL.?!?

Please God...Don't let it fall.!

I try hard not to stare at his body while walking backwards.The way his wet hair clings to his forehead makes him look so...

*THUD*

My back hit hard on the wall breaking my wavering thoughts.

I AM TRAPPED...!

Precap-Khushi bares her Past to Arnav.

Next-
Chapter 6- The Memories

Edited by morning_star - 02 November 2012 at 2:46am

The following 187 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlipkndFanchilliesvanesha230suganya91Blozamshreelakshanmalinimdisha.riharaniushaash12asifa_5025b.subhashiniOyester09DEEWANI94mdm2013zunaishaocean28bluesobtigurukhushDuumpsdancydreamerGr8tymskasya123arshiiipkkndtracy1191sham24mrignaries2012.jalxyzw231linetemssravyaSuppi_4_ukp123anisa79KhuarvinluvwivARHIangie_g82voldemortA...nidhu18cutie13inocencezoyadarkrosevini96KeenaraCherythmrignayaniManitaabluewater07rajalekshmiarshi10arshicupcakezpanckzo_OraLIONHEARTssafdarcutiepie_ashhasheyAmy_Msree1993barunxoxoasrkkg1bhuviiKavita1000Mahrin17478Bhavz21_ArShininaraj1vrinda725Arshi200kshubhangiAsvatiradhadatta2012Dimz13Reader_Hobbyluvbugpokemoniantanvi_arshiSirenMitraDivyahetSAM32izzy0502AneesahJabeensarita_barunpaayaalSweta...rrd29AbdulloveIPKKNDZineb-Arshiluvranjusr06Crazy_1001Avi64kajolkonnaLalaland222fatima2603-eiya-Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplesaavan_loverakshadspsharmilahiuytlmParamjitarnavbarun-Keerthi-lovespellsmiley13AshaviArHiLover-xRhysennplease6vqwertymelfnsjazmeenAnvi2009magss24hira2050---Sonia---DalmuthuyaGazal..Samyxxekiholoipkknd-fan..Sruthi..kamalapushpaAmanda.Limdolly477arshy4everravalisharma06ddFan2012Dynamix215missmktashi26Aisha1996nirmal1992xMidnightStarxsnoopy84coronapsychesikhni_star_fan1riafnasana11meniranjana00roops82caskersonia_92debby_11laksh65bhaktiiiAnupamaJYPrasaifrenzyychandana.sdivvkayshaomarzafiHot.Pink.Heelsanjsnewmoon2011tinselArjuhisisGayuArnavLyssaPieAngel13flowers4u-CuteDarling-Ethereal-Path-afsha-LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..-Mrinalini--Xpress-jas0308seeta_naipsalipie.ASR6262Preet.KcnoclapspleaseParud_Foreverpup03vandana.sagardumasmishti_17chavvi16Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS- I Bet,I Love You...Thread I (Page 46)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saima4744

IF-Rockerz

saima4744

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i love this ...ss.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blozam..MorningStar..

bhuvii

bhuvii

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Oh
oh my dear sweetdude :-i ll soon update my story just for you sweety
morning star :) :)
and thanks for your dedication:-). Dear i am so happy :-)
with a big smile i am writing tis post :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..

izzy0502

Goldie

izzy0502

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
nice update...

cant wait for the next part

continue soon

ty for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..