Bommalattam Oct 29 - Nov 2 Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I am bugged of this dragging story line.. 

Arambame ipdina.. thaaku pidikaradhu romba kashtam pa.. 
Thanks Nithya for the updates. Tried watching it online but the video showed last friday episode on 29th date ðŸ¤” weird.

today is semma bore... entirely on Santhosh flirting and then Devi's arrogant  
Am still wondering why both kids hate their father nu and how come chittapa is taking care of these both nu.

thanks nithya maa...for the suda suda update...
Thanks you Roja, atina and Sumi for the updates..

How cum the girls who got cheated by Santosh and walk out of his office never come back!

Devi.. getting on my nerves.. Hope her pair is a strong guy who gives it to her..

All charecters are extremes. Santosh, bharthy, Devi !! 

A very bad story line.. hope it changes soon!
agree with you nitya...
arambame not so interesting... emmm poga poga enna avatho...
Thanks Atina, Shree and janu - illai, Roja va le mudiyalai , avalai vittudungaa..pleaseee 
thanks for the updates.

Not sure if am gona carry on watching. Story seem so dull, actor actress either over acting or less acting further can't take it seeing this Devi and santhosh
For now am gona stick to reading updates rather then watching it  pola 🤔

thanks everyone for the aappu dates...
There is az lot of things to be changed in this serial...
1. BGM...must be suitable ones according to the nature of the scenes it should come...

2. Devi's too long scenes of gopam...

3. Santhosh's girl...??? yes I agree with nithya...how come none of them come back at all...everytime from where he gets the samre type of ring? If it is fake one then the girls will find out right???? Puriyaatha puthir...

4. Sivagami treating Devi as a small kid and too many times addressing chellom...chellom...chewllom...Thaanga mudiyallai...
Originally posted by atina

4. Sivagami treating Devi as a small kid and too many times addressing chellom...chellom...chewllom...Thaanga mudiyallai...

the chellam chellam thing was really killing me ðŸ¤¢ thangamudiyalae pa.!! and yup the bgm music