Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if she accepts pankuri then there not much story left to tell so no she will not accept panku that easily 
flipfl0p thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanFan

Guys, just wondering would Avantika accept Pankhuri as daughter-in-law straight away or is she going to make Pankhuri life miserable in Diwan Mansion ?

My imagination. She is totally shocked and pricked by Sheila. But she is not wiiling to show she is broken. She prepares herself to welcome son and daughter in law in usual Avanthu style. They enter, take everyone's blessings. When she gets Aarti thali to welcome them, Adi tells her that they just came to take the blessings. But they are not going to live in Diwan's house anymore as Pankhu considers Harish's house as her Sasural. Nana and Sheila would smile inside for different reasons. Sheila is happy because Avantu was let down in front of everyone. Nana is happy because, one day this move may lead Avantu to reconcile her relation with Harish. Avantu feels totally broken inside. Her biggest threats Pankhu and Harish were able to snatch her everything - Adi.
ehmmbh-ipkknd thumbnail
i think she will Edited by ehmmbh-ipkknd - 11 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she wount accept her sooo easily :(
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
there will be some work to be done by the Bahu  to win over he MIL'S,heart and mind.
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think she will play the evil saas but she wont accept panku i think mami will try and make pankhu look bad and play the evil saas person to anvitika never likes her but i think avitika not evil evil she  just wont accept pankhu but not make her lif ehell thats mami job. but i hate how pankhu wnat to un ite harris n anvantu  b4 she cum in the house i would forst want adi and panku to confess wrk and then get them to tgtr coz  otherwise dont c the point to the amrriage it couldnt happend l8r... so i hope alongise the unit track we get to she adi n pankhu cummin close and well adi especially developing love for her...
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
As someone who didn't want Pankhuri around anyway, it will be a long time before she accepts her as a DIL.  She will label the whole situation as a fiasco, angry that Adi took the step against her wishes and most likely will make her life a misery. Back to the same kitchen drama formulae again😕. I am hoping not but I am sure that Sheila mami will be up to her usuals, if not worse.  Save us from this woman!