Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by blyton

Good thing his mom called off the marriage. Now Vineet has can finally see what a MORON he fell for.

I really really hope they don't show Vineet as being understanding and forgiving of Mona's "majboori" yet again! He should blow his top (he has every right to, dammit!) and BLAST Mona for cheating on him with PraCreep! After all, she is ENGAGED to Vineet now, so all this sympathy/ bleeding heart business is nothing but betrayal towards Vineet!
well i don't see this happening nw.but definitely,i would love to see vineet speak up.but is this the right situation? he will understand n support her as a true friend.she is going to help pradeep n she will hv the support of vineet for this.once they get at anushka,it is to be seen,hw anu is going to use the paper which vineet has signed.

Rajeeva even in these circumstances Vineet can speak the bitter truth to Mona. He has to make it clear that she can't insult him the way she has been doing the past couple of weeks!!! If I preach that a woman should always protect her self respect then a guy like Vineet also has the right to stand up for his self respect in any given time. Vineet can blast Mona and at the same time he can be understanding towards her in the sense that he understands that Mona wants to help the father of her children, but there is a right way to help. The right way isn't telling the world a bloody lie that Pradeep was with her the whole night!! More then anything else Mona again disrespected herself!! And along with that she disrespected all those people who are connected to her (Vineet and the Raizada parivaar, her children, her own parents and EX in laws!) Ofcourse when the truth comes out Mona will be hailed by her selfish family as the protector of the family honour like it happend during the pregnancy track. What about Mona's own reputation? Does she think about that at all?? The problem of all problems in KHTV is that the female protagonist doesn't RESPECT herself!

We should probably get ready for MAHAAN SACRIFICING PURUSH, because I fear that Vineet is not going to say anything to Mona!

Edited by aishray - 27 October 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promo (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishray

Vineet tolerance exam started!!! For how long can he take more shit form a shitty woman! This woman isn't even worth to be friends with Vineet. Open your eyes and lock your heart up after throwing Mona out of it!You were far better of with your Priyali ki yaadein!
@bold-r they friends?LOLreally, at times i wonder,is she a friend of him?

You wonder if she is a friend of Vineet? I already made up my mind weeks ago that Mona is a leech that only knows how to suck Vineet's blood! Bloody user Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saviosaraffrtmsblyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Originally posted by blyton

Good thing his mom called off the marriage. Now Vineet has can finally see what a MORON he fell for.

I really really hope they don't show Vineet as being understanding and forgiving of Mona's "majboori" yet again! He should blow his top (he has every right to, dammit!) and BLAST Mona for cheating on him with PraCreep! After all, she is ENGAGED to Vineet now, so all this sympathy/ bleeding heart business is nothing but betrayal towards Vineet!
well i don't see this happening nw.but definitely,i would love to see vineet speak up.but is this the right situation? he will understand n support her as a true friend.she is going to help pradeep n she will hv the support of vineet for this.once they get at anushka,it is to be seen,hw anu is going to use the paper which vineet has signed.

Rajeeva even in these circumstances Vineet can speak the bitter truth to Mona. He has to make it clear that she can't insult him the way she has been doing the past couple of weeks!!! If I preach that a woman should always protect her self respect then a guy like Vineet also has the right to stand up for his self respect in any given time. Vineet can blast Mona and at the same time he can be understanding towards her in the sense that he understands that Mona wants to help the father of her children, but there is a right way to help. The right way isn't telling the world a bloody lie that Pradeep was with her the whole night!! More then anything else Mona again disrespected herself!! And along with that she disrespected all those people who are connected to her (Vineet and the Raizada parivaar, her children, her own parents and EX in laws!) Ofcourse when the truth comes out Mona will be hailed by her selfish family as the protector of the family honour like it happend during the pregnancy track. What about Mona's own reputation? Does she think about that at all?? The problem of all problems in KHTV is that the female protagonist doesn't RESPECT herself!

We should probably get ready for MAHAAN SACRIFICING PURUSH, because I fear that Vineet is not going to say anything to Mona!

@bold-this is wt is likely to happenDead.if nt nw,atleast later vineet should hv a talk with mona.he will,hopefully, once the truth of divorce is out.Ouchi guess,it will be vineet's mother who is going to speak up.

Edited by rtms - 28 October 2012 at 2:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblyton

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Mona Devi againOuch...what i feel is Vineet will doubt Mona and question her...and Mona wont tell the truth...everyone incuding vineet wil accuse Mona but Mona is in devi mode, so she wont budge...and then finally truth comes out...all will sing Mona Bhajan...Vineet wi be very apologetic but Mona wil tell its ok, but i realized that you dont have any trust on me and al those naari this naari that bhaashans...its better off without any guy in life..and then comes Pradeep to telll her sorry and there Mona Devi unites with Pradeep Devta...Ouch

lovvinit

lovvinit

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
AngryAs usual... vinit will trust mona...
after all he loves her so much..
but mona is pyar ke layak hi nai hain...
hate on mona...selfish monaAngry

zertyuresty

zertyuresty

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hate pradeep everybody
hate mona every boody

WHen vineet turns hate him too

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Mona is gGGrrreeeaaat...

Pradeep was not so great but after seeing Mona being great..he also bends down to her.
So Pradeep is in process of becoming great...

Vineet is always great...may be greater than Mona & Pradeep as he will accept them to be reunited.

So only mean people I can see we , audience...so why to waste our time? we can't be sooo great in this birth...leave those great ppl.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrity2012

Mona is gGGrrreeeaaat...

Pradeep was not so great but after seeing Mona being great..he also bends down to her.
So Pradeep is in process of becoming great...

Vineet is always great...may be greater than Mona & Pradeep as he will accept them to be reunited.

So only mean people I can see we , audience...so why to waste our time? we can't be sooo great in this birth...leave those great ppl.Clap
wt happened smrity?wt else can he do yaar?yes v viewers r foolsAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.