Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lovvinit

lovvinit

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Mona telling police, pradeep is bekasur he cnt do murder.

Mona saying that he was with me whole night so he has nt dne murdes.

Vinit showd shockd by hearing ths.

Ab kya hoga?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashagniiblyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promo" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
yeh tho hona hi tha!!!

i'm hating this track Angry

When Pradeep did mistakes, Mona was blamed / suffered now when Anu did it, Pradeep blamed / punished - Mona the Mahan in both cases turned Mahaan as always

this is the style of Ekta's serials in most of the cases i guess Dead Always the main male lead will have 2 women in his life one always Mahaaan wife other GF

when Wife (EX) was abt to marry , create situations in such a way the persone who was abt to marry will be shown a bakra or what ever u call ;Pati (Ex) is shown suddenly gr8 by his so so mahan wife even after he ditch or betray him

wah wah Ekta ji this is the trend u r following since Kynki days Dead

Ab tho track badlo we don't wanna see same old gissa pitta stories all the time, we have seen enough of this...

Don't know how to escape from this show LOL only way is to end this show so that we will get rid of it Day DreamingTongue

Edited by swethasyam08 - 26 October 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harvyTweegyomammaPooja_0910Ritu-rtmskasucrazyaishrayjakther7blyton

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

wahi ghisa pita story...wah mona wah...narishakti..ptiwatra..chi..feel bad for Anushka and Vineet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-rtmsaishraykasucrazyjakther7

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
its time for vineet to see wt is wt n wt is nt.he deserves the best n that best is nt yet in the serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-blyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Vineet's tolerance exam started!!! For how long can he take more shit form a shitty woman! This woman isn't even worth to be friends with Vineet. Open your eyes and lock your heart up after throwing Mona out of it!You were far better of with your Priyali ki yaadein!

Edited by aishray - 27 October 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-rtmskasucrazyblyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Vineet tolerance exam started!!! For how long can he take more shit form a shitty woman! This woman isn't even worth to be friends with Vineet. Open your eyes and lock your heart up after throwing Mona out of it!You were far better of with your Priyali ki yaadein!
@bold-r they friends?LOLreally, at times i wonder,is she a friend of him?

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Good thing his mom called off the marriage. Now Vineet has can finally see what a MORON he fell for.

I really really hope they don't show Vineet as being understanding and forgiving of Mona's "majboori" yet again! He should blow his top (he has every right to, dammit!) and BLAST Mona for cheating on him with PraCreep! After all, she is ENGAGED to Vineet now, so all this sympathy/ bleeding heart business is nothing but betrayal towards Vineet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaaishrayswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Good thing his mom called off the marriage. Now Vineet has can finally see what a MORON he fell for.

I really really hope they don't show Vineet as being understanding and forgiving of Mona's "majboori" yet again! He should blow his top (he has every right to, dammit!) and BLAST Mona for cheating on him with PraCreep! After all, she is ENGAGED to Vineet now, so all this sympathy/ bleeding heart business is nothing but betrayal towards Vineet!
well i don't see this happening nw.but definitely,i would love to see vineet speak up.but is this the right situation? he will understand n support her as a true friend.she is going to help pradeep n she will hv the support of vineet for this.once they get at anushka,it is to be seen,hw anu is going to use the paper which vineet has signed.

Edited by rtms - 27 October 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvinitswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.