Adaalat

I think I know why KD and his dad are fighting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I know why well I think is because KD's dad is a big business man and he hates Laywers then KD became a lawyer and he got really mad. Actually there was an episode where KD sadi something about his dad being a big busniess man and hating lawyers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archi02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think I know why KD and his dad are fighting" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I always had a feeling that it was because KD and Mr. Pathak had different morals and views of society. KD as we know, believes in truth and justice. On the other hand, Mr. Pathak probably (being a really successful businessman) manipulates the system, especially laws, according to his own profits and losses. So, when KD became a lawyer, their relationship probably became sour. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.SunshineTears

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Even I think KD's dad may be a corrupt person.. 
or someone he fell out with because of his mother or something.. 

I really do wish they'd hurry up with his Dad's entry! :(

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I hope they show it one day

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

I hope they show it one day

But will that not end the suspense... Suspense is intriguing which lets us be glued to the case.. Once they finish the track...the name KD will be no more a suspense na ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmita

rsk11584

Groupbie

rsk11584

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I think we all know who is kds dad some multi buisness man in coal or other business once in one episode it was told

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Agree with you..
I think that KD wants to become a lawyer but his dad want him to join his company or may be because someone in his family also get against and become lawyer and died in a case ...and KD dad getting over protected like parents does

Edited by Himani_Rocks - 03 November 2012 at 8:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top