Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Even I want to talk about BiggBoss but I have an exam tomorrow(tuesday, its 4am IST now hence tomorrow). Life sucks. Should go do the next question. Hii and byee people. *sighs*

All the best for your exam :)
Originally posted by: salmanmylove

he hasn't added me yet...he also didn't refuse cuz it still says: friendship request sent...

but uhum THAT GUY IS UGLY!

Sana yaar u gotta tell me everything you find out, when/if he adds you. 
I don't know I guess different strokes for different folks. ðŸ˜‰

But I'm literally dying, cuz I don't know anything about him! Apart from where he lives, which doesn't mean shit cuz I'm imprioned in Hitler Land Germany ðŸ¤¢
I wanna move to the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Aaliya, I'm guessing is your name, I hope Imam is transferred to the house! I will literally rip my hair out if Aashka goes back. I have had enough of her rona dhona. Heard they are following Big Brother Africa, and the people living in the barn actually got to nominate people in the actual house. That's fun. I want that to happen soon in Bigg Boss too. ðŸ˜†

@Anku, good luck! ðŸ¤— Study hard! I know you will rock it, you smartypants!
Personally, I think his ass is still somewhere in Ludhiana/or maybe New Delhi now enjoying all the laddu's and gulab Jamun! God knows, he needs to go slow on the food, considering his recent weight gain! 

He should be back by mid next week though, cuz he has a performance on the 25th in Mill Hill. 
And one of his dancing bimbettes also stated something about going to perform today (which I don't get cuz there is no way he returned from India so soon) I guess they're gonna perform without him, today. 
Edited by IpissOnSaif - 11 years ago
why is he so close to these British Bitches? 

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Rafa: thank you so much :))

@Aditi: thankyouu so muchh! 🤗 but noman, no smartypants.. barely got 4 questions done :( I hope I finish the syllabus! Lol. And doo manage to be a smartypants on the day of the exam. 😳 I have been blanking out since past 2 semesters :(

Ok, gonna logoff now. Else I'll remain distracted 😆 Thanks again both of youu! Byeee! 🤗
Originally posted by: salmanmylove

lol you're not far from me then ðŸ˜† i'm in the netherlands. Do you speak german? I did pass my german exam but i doubt das ich es gut kannst schreiben und verstehen  

anyway maybe you should add his family members on FB...i did the same with salman...first i added his unknown family members...most of them added me...then i sent a request to both sohail khan and seema khan again both added me...so start with searching on his surname and just sent requests to them OR see if they have public pictures of him.

I tried that but his fat sister and obnoxious sister in law aren't accepting any requests. Of course I could add his dumb cousins who live in California, one of them even married gori recently, but that wouldn't get me far. Most their pics are private. 
And his brother isn't very active on FB. And it seems like poor guy has been under Karan's shadow since ages, I stalked his facebook, and found posts about ppl inquiring about Karan there even 4/5 years ago. Nobody cares about Pawan (the brother) it's all about Karan. 

Sana, ur German ain't that bad! And yes I do speak German 2 ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IpissOnSaif - 11 years ago
@Anku: bye dear :)

@Aditi: Yes, Aaliya is my name :)
Wait - really?  😲 I hope this is true! I wanna see the village lot nominate others. That would be classic!  😆
Edited by -Rafa- - 11 years ago
Sana he has an aunt in the Netherlands.. I only know her first name though, last name is different cuz she's his mother's sister. She looks like his mom if u ask me.