-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
out of the two hunk in SOTY  who best portrayed their characters THE BEST and what makes you think so

Varun Dhawan- as Rohan

Siddharth Malhotra-as Abhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Still need to watch this movie. When I saw the promos first, I loved Sid. But now, Varun's growing on me. Both are super cute. After all these hot female models romancing 40-something actors, Bollywood needed more male eye candy. 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ProudMUGeek

OMG ATTACK OF THE BARUN SOBTI LUNATICS AGAIN!!!!!! LEAVE ALREADY!!!!!!! ðŸ¤¢

what the...what's ur prob w/ bs and his fans oh its ok to feel jealous and u are reported😆
they both r gud in their own way
Sid is more like my type😳
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sid😳Edited by -IamAwsome- - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess both did an amazing job. Both their characters were different and they portrayed very well. Rohan's character was stronger compared to Abhi's. & Varun did a fab job portraying all different shades of Rohan. Abhi was more of an ambitious guy who kinda acted like a jerk and Sid did a fab job portraying Abhi's role. So I can't really compare. yes Varun is better in dancing but then Sid's dialogue delivery is better than Varun!
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sid..i found him more convincing as an actor Edited by plo_98 - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ProudMUGeek

OMG ATTACK OF THE BARUN SOBTI LUNATICS AGAIN!!!!!! LEAVE ALREADY!!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

This was not needed, it was a simple question relating to Bollywood why did you have to personally attack the TM??

Chamkilli, you can start this thread again if you open a poll as that is the only way we allow comparison threads now.