TaSha SS: The Solace for My Wounded Soul:P7 up!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi there Sunset!

Lovely beginning! Same characters and different plot always a pleasure to read the different takes...I've enjoyed the way you've written this piece. The story has my interest and I look forward to reading more. Jagtap dada as Nakus protector is a great idea. I loved him in the show and feel that he will be no less in your SS. Great Job. Carry on
!

hi sunset very nice begining i liked the fact that it  won't be gratitude to start of nakusha's love...,nakku still the girl in soot though.  add me to ur pm list please. thanks
hi,Sunset, pleased to meet you, waise if you are Nakusha's friend ,then ,she is special for me too! and hence welcoming you, and your SS. The introduction is eye catching and the first chapter, is a pleasant memory jogger.Yes I am looking forward  to reading more of your story ,so please do continue ,and add me to your pm list..
with love.xx hammie from Laagi forum.. 
hi  sunset
welcome to the forum😊loved the story ...brought back all the good memory ...reliving LTL  with you ..pls add me to pm list
hi shweta

wow ! thanks for dedicating this chapter to me😳i would say lucky me coz you made a awesome start ,loved the quote & from the story outline its very much dedicated to our vintage LTL ,the episode of damodar & duttas inner demon .you brought it too well
naku saab still evoke same feeling as did our LTL ,thanks so much for making us part of the journey again
you are talented & we are all happy to have you on the forum 😊wonderful ppl out here thats still holding us together .continue writing coz i loved reading it
welcome 👏big hug .waiting for next ud 😊
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi,Sunset, pleased to meet you, waise if you are Nakusha's friend ,then ,she is special for me too! and hence welcoming you, and your SS. The introduction is eye catching and the first chapter, is a pleasant memory jogger.Yes I am looking forward  to reading more of your story ,so please do continue ,and add me to your pm list..
with love.xx hammie from Laagi forum.. 
hammiee ur amazing coz u make ur friends feel so special with ur warmth & luv .😃
Hi sunset
nice to have you ...pls add me ...naku protector is jagtap dada...loved the idea😊