Diya Aur Baati Hum

*New OS - Pyaar Hai Yah Saza!* Please read!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hey DABHians,

I have been wanting to write an OS on the Suhaag Raat when SurYa got married for ages and now I have penned one down so please have a read!  But I have written it out for all of you to read I know it is not the most romantic but I wanted to write something challenging for me! Smile So please have a read and tell me your honest views! Big smile

"Just leave me alone!" Sandhya shouted as she shivered in her wedding dress. Sooraj was perplexed. Lost, he didnt know what he did wrong. He just merely touched his wife's shoulder. Doesnt he have that right. A moment passed in reminiscence of what was just said. The weight of her comment shattered the quiet silence in the room. What remained was the point of noise that reached the highest decibel, rendering it inaudible.  It was as though someone had squeezed out every drop of the tears in her eyes, her emotions. In front of him. She stood there, defenceless and out of reach, both at the same time. If the space between them was indicative of anything, there was nothing. It was clear in the way his body stiffened he held himself and covered his hand over his mouth he was clearly distraught. The echo of those harsh words rang in Sooraj's ears like a bell. His back was turned towards her. A passing stranger would place a bet upon the fact the man in front was trying to get close to her. To try and love her. "Sandhya ji" he whispered fearfully. Her sari was slowly in ruins as she embedded and hid herself in her knees. She looked up and their eyes met, they were filled with pain, regret and broken dreams. Sandhya's dream broke, the dream that lived with her since childhood and Sooraj's dream it was simple he wanted to cherish and love his wife till his last breath. Between the melting iceberg between them, all that was left was pain. It was obvious now. Inwardly, she found herself begin to shake. An upheaval was underway. She slowly pulled herself off the bed and sat herself down near the leg of the bed. She closed her eyes tightly just hoping to escape from this nightmare. Blood rushed through her veins as she felt as if she was going to explode. Tears slowly swam down her cheeks and Sooraj watched her helplessly. He wanted to comfort her in his arms, cradle her to sleep but he didnt want to hurt her again. The words, her words, his words brushed past deaf ears, jolting them into a rhythm. Looking down onto the floor hopelessly, contemplation caught up to her. She felt a surge of nausea which erupted in her stomach after all the emotions flooded out. Pain strung her eyes as she forced herself to look at him. Sooraj decided to sit next to her. He couldn't hold himself back. He slowly crept towards her and sat down in the same position next to her. He looked at her "Sandhya ji... I dont know what has happened to you... what you are feeling but you seem hurt... if you want to share anything you can I promise I will help you no matter what!" Sooraj looked at her and she looked at him expressionless. Her eyes were swollen from all the tears that fell from her beautiful eyes. Her mascara, her eye liner it was smudged towards the corners of her eye. He wiped her eye lids off the little tears that had gathered. He put his arm around her, he took the risk he felt it may make her feel better. He was her husband now he had to look after her in the good times and the bad.  But she pushed him away. She was disgusted by the punishment she has been put through. To love a stranger who she has never met, they had nothing in common. Sooraj wanted a dutiful wife whereas Sandhya wanted to perform her duty as an IPS officer to serve the land, the country she lives in. He wanted to be a part of the pain that was running through her heart. She hadn't accepted him as her well wisher. "Sandhya ji please you need to take rest, let me get the bed ready!" Sandhya looked up at him again. Another wave of nausea threatened her stomach. "Please just leave me alone, what dont you get! Leave me alone!" her voice echoed within the four walls of the room. Sooraj's eyes watered as he felt neglected by his own wife. He went to the cupboard and got himself a mattress he laid it out and went to sleep on it. He looked at the ceiling of the room with teary eyes. Sandhya was still in the same place. She didnt even flinch. He looked over at her and saw her hurt face. He closed his eyes and hoped for the best, he just wished he could love her with all his heart and make her smile.

Edited by Sonia17 - 27 October 2012 at 7:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.tuh1SuryaNakshholicvish.naren-Ayeshi-ArHiLover-xdunia-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*New OS - Pyaar Hai Yah Saza!* Please read!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i crying for second after reading ur second ss...CryCryCry...

suraj ji is crying, feeling pain,hurts by her wordsCry...   here too...our suraj and sandhya not enjoying SR...CryCryCry

sandhya is too rude towards suraj in ur ssOuch...but actually she is good Winkin SR in dabh...k...somewhat even though she hurts him...

n ur ss,how suraj's would feel and sandhya's state,i clearly seeing and crying along with surya...Cry

sonia ur ss is perfectly penned down and skillfully written...hats off to u for that...Clap

continue ur update...it seems different from other ss or ff i read...Embarrassed

u wrote the pain beautifully...Embarrassed

Edited by udnis - 26 October 2012 at 2:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duniaTacker_Holic

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Aww, it was a lovely emotional OS.
I liked reading it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

ShahSantosh143

ShahSantosh143

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Simply Awesome

Tacker_Holic

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Untitled* Approve

Edited by Superman. - 26 October 2012 at 3:07pm

Tacker_Holic

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Emotional ...
Nice post.

Tacker_Holic

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Very Emotional...!!! Cry Cry But Wonderful writing dear..!!! Clap
Specially you always finish ur story so well...!!! Star
He closed his eyes and hoped for the best, he just wished he could love her with all his heart and make her smile.
My fav line among the story...!!! Really Suraj wished something like that for their life...!!! 

Tacker_Holic

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Nicely composed OS. Very much emotional. Loved reading it especially the way you portrayed SurYa emotions.

Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top