Health & Fitness

Can anything be done to treat this?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sabrinalakhe1

sabrinalakhe1

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I'm a 25 year old working woman. I suffer from acne, spots and scars. Can anything be done to treat this?  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can anything be done to treat this?" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjanabhagwat

anjanabhagwat

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Hey I know how it feels to suffer from acne problems. My friends suggested me to keep my acne problems under control before it leads to scars and spots. There are various methods and treatments to keep acne under control. But from personal experience and various recommendations, I suggest you to try the acne free products from Kaya. Their products are reliable and reasonable at the same time. Let me know if my tip was useful for you.

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Use medimix soap

venumssi

venumssi

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
First change your diet. To prevent acne, it is not a single step you must concentrate inner health with good avoid fat and oil foods and take fiber food, take more water to eliminate toxins.
rinse your skin daily 4 times and avoid all chemicals.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top