Members Lounge

AT#2 for molten_lava (journey of mirage) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

nannav

IF-Dazzler

nannav

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

ab mujhe pata he tum lilly hoROFL
1)let me google the bst dtrgnt...ULTRA TIDELOL
2)she is very hygienic lilly...jus like meBig smile
3)na... buaji was watching pikachu
4)it's me yaarBlushing
5)hamari spidermanji...Day Dreaming

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_maze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AT#2 for molten_lava (journey of mirage) (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coronapsyche

IF-Rockerz

coronapsyche

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterious_maze

Since am free and i have nothing to do and you all know that an empty mind is a devil's workshop...Right???EmbarrassedLOL

mine is not exactly devil's workshop but i guess all this free time has turned me into some crazy and brainless personWink LOL

so i was thinking that why not utilize this space... and no molten am not going to appreciate you anymore Wink actually i don't want to push you in a super embarrassing situation Tongue

i was re reading my favorite FF once again and there was some tiny winy things i noticed and i want to share it with my Mirage Buddies Big smile may be some of you able to answer my queries LOL

Q 1: khushi rested Arnav's head in her lap and got some blood stained on her pristine white shirt... Right??? so what do you think which detergent she used to remove that stains???? was it surf excel????ConfusedLOL

Q 2: She removed the bullet from his wound... is it hygienic to remove bullet in that way??? what do you think she had long nails??? were her nails clean??? ConfusedWinkLOL

Q 3: Bua ji was watching TV when she returned home... and she was late... when she was helping Arnav it was 9:00 pm so what was bua ji watching???? Diya aur bati hum???? and what the hell Buaji was so engrossed in watching that stupid serial that she didn't notice her niece absence?? oh bua ji now i know you were the reason for it's high TRP... and molten you were promoting that stupid serial in your FF when our show was not doing well on TRP charts AngryWinkLOL

Originally posted by molten_lava

To her utter surprise,
there he was, already seated on his bike, eagerly waiting for her. He had worn
a midnight blue t-shirt and light blue jeans, accompanied by grey sneakers.He had his black aviators
on, that completely hid his eyes,

Q 4: was it Khushi drooling Arnav or was it molten drooling Barun WinkLOL

"Let's see, how will you hide from me, Khushi!" he called out loudly and instantly, propelled himself on top of the wall and sat on it, getting a clear view of the maze and saw her fluttering towards the exit. When she was finally nearing the end, he walked on top of the walls and jumped down in front of her.

Q 5: What the hell was Arnav thinking of himself??? a Spiderman???LOL

okey this is all for now... Embarrassed
sorry molten if you find it rude or something like that Embarrassed

and this is supposed to be a fun post... Right??? so devoted readers of Mirage and crazy fans of molten_lava don't throw chappels on me...

and you can also ask such questions... we will find the answers together...Big smileHug

Ans
1. No, It was Tide
2. Did U see ' THe Matrix Revolutins/Reloded'?? There in ny 1 of them ,Neo removed the bullet from Trinity- I think its the same wayApprove
Or She knows MagicEmbarrassed
3. How do we know she didnt fall in sleep watching TV??Cool
4. I think its Barun,, cox If I were her, I wd do itBlushing

5. SpidermanDay Dreaming

Edited by coronapsyche - 26 November 2012 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_maze-Raichu-

mysterious_maze

Goldie

mysterious_maze

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nannav

ROFLROFL

ab mujhe pata he tum lilly hoROFL
1)let me google the bst dtrgnt...ULTRA TIDELOL
2)she is very hygienic lilly...jus like meBig smile
3)na... buaji was watching pikachu
4)it's me yaarBlushing
5)hamari spidermanji...Day Dreaming

ROFL

yes am lilly205... a long story behind changing username Embarrassed anyway i didn't hide my identity... it's just i forgot to tellEmbarrassed Big smile

nannav

mysterious_maze

Goldie

mysterious_maze

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

Ans
1. No, It was Tide
2. Did U see ' THe Matrix Revolutins/Reloded'?? There in ny 1 of them ,Neo removed the bullet from Trinity- I think its the same wayApprove
Or She knows MagicEmbarrassed
3. How do we know she didnt fall in sleep watching TV??Cool
4. I think its Barun,, cox If I were her, I wd do itBlushing

5. SpidermanDay Dreaming

No i havn't... is it a movie???? actually am not into movies... in fact i don't watch TV either... just few serials once in a blue moon LOL

nannav

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Q 1: khushi rested Arnav's head in her lap and got some blood stained on her pristine white shirt... Right??? so what do you think which detergent she used to remove that stains???? was it surf excel????ConfusedLOL

ROFLROFLROFL
 Dirt is Good 

Q 2: She removed the bullet from his wound... is it hygienic to remove bullet in that way??? what do you think she had long nails??? were her nails clean??? ConfusedWinkLOL

Sanaya doesn't have long nails but her BD does ! So I hope  it wasn't her BD in that scene ROFLROFL

Q 3: Bua ji was watching TV when she returned home... and she was late... when she was helping Arnav it was 9:00 pm so what was bua ji watching???? Diya aur bati hum???? and what the hell Buaji was so engrossed in watching that stupid serial that she didn't notice her niece absence?? oh bua ji now i know you were the reason for it's high TRP... and molten you were promoting that stupid serial in your FF when our show was not doing well on TRP charts AngryWinkLOL 

ROFLROFLROFL
NO COMMENT !! But I have another question, did she also watch IPKKND at 8 ?? Maybe she's one of the phangirls of the forum LOLLOL

To her utter surprise, there he was, already seated on his bike, eagerly waiting for her. He had worn a midnight blue t-shirt and light blue jeans, accompanied by grey sneakers.He had his black aviators on, that completely hid his eyes,

Q 4: was it Khushi drooling Arnav or was it molten drooling Barun WinkLOL

It was Molten WinkWink
But he's so HOT Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Every girls dream Boy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"Let's see, how will you hide from me, Khushi!" he called out loudly and instantly, propelled himself on top of the wall and sat on it, getting a clear view of the maze and saw her fluttering towards the exit. When she was finally nearing the end, he walked on top of the walls and jumped down in front of her.

Q 5: What the hell was Arnav thinking of himself??? a Spiderman???LOL

ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_mazenannav

mysterious_maze

Goldie

mysterious_maze

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Dirt is good...???? ROFL
then it's also possible that khushi had that stained shirt with her as a memory of their first meeting just like bullet...Tongue

may be Arnav's washer man had used surf excel or tide to remove blood stains from khushi's white dupatta which Arnav never returned her WinkLOL

-Raichu-

mysterious_maze

Goldie

mysterious_maze

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

NO COMMENT !! But I have another question, did she also watch IPKKND at 8 ?? Maybe she's one of the phangirls of the forum LOLLOL

then lets start searching for bua ji on our forum LOL

-Raichu-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Dirt is good...???? ROFL
then it's also possible that khushi had that stained shirt with her as a memory of their first meeting just like bullet...Tongue

may be Arnav's washer man had used surf excel or tide to remove blood stains from khushi's white dupatta which Arnav never returned her WinkLOL

Oh yeah !! What about the dupatta D'ohD'oh
Did Rachel forget it ??? 

nannav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top