Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

AT#2 for molten_lava (journey of mirage) (Page 2)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Hey friends,

any appreciation thread for members (exception birthdays and important information) should be posted in the members lounge or chat club since I do see a lot of chitchat here. Moving this thread over to Members lounge:)

Thank you for your cooperation!

Regards,

IPKKND Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achu_arshi

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
res
sweetie1212 Newbie
sweetie1212
sweetie1212

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Rachel, Whr Do I Begin frm??

Lemme strt frm the very Begining... Whn I visited ff page.. Smethin abt ur user name attracted me... Molten Lava (im very much fond of choco lava) Indeed thought of checkin out the wt exactly Mirage is all about...

I still remember tht nite!! Leavin my sis to the airport, Comin back to find a empty house... I needed smethin to get engaged to... Tht's exactly wat Mirage did to me.. It ws lyk Mirage ws holdin me to discover itself...And I hve no regrets discoverin it..Im so glad i came across this (smewhr in Mid june, and to my luck u had just finished wid ur xms and strtd writin again)... I exactly spent sme 3 days plus few hours readin till chapter 27(u may be wonderin wt took me so long, i ws sick thn, moreover i ws gettin drowned in each and every chapter,didnt want to read it fast and end it soon hence), literally forgettin the world behind me,,,My Sis ws so worried since i had stopped takin her calls, U cn imagine hw i must been engrossed in Mirage.. U hve the power to hold bak a reader!! I hve been readin this since mid June, But i nvr commented smewhr I felt my words cn nvr do justice to ur writin!!!   

I literally used to sleep on every Sunday afternoon and Wednesday evenings thraftr so tht I dont miss out readin the new updates whn u update it at nite... Unknowningly U hve taken away my sadness and replaced it wid Happiness.. I cant thank you enough for writin this...              

Mirage has been lyk a Ray of Hope to me... Aftr my family, Undoubtably Mirage has been thr for me..I alwys used to turn to it in my hard times (Even today i do go bak and read) It Does take away my pain leavin me with a Desire to wait for a New Day...I Miss Mirage so very much today.. Cn nvr get enough of it even though it ended(a happy endin)... Hw i wish it could just go on and on forever... But U by all means breathed lyf into each characters!!

Knw wt I dont even watch Ipkknd.. But I truely fallen head over heels in luv wid Mirage.. Guess Wt, I would luv to hve smeone lyk Arnav(One described by u in mirage) in my lyf despite him bein a Gangster...   

Rachel, Ur pure Magic to me.. Wid this kind of writin U endlessly cn Conquer a Million Hearts in near future... Ur just too Perfect, Flawless, Blessed, Amazin and One Finest writer...(Touchwood)

Edited by sweetie1212 - 26 October 2012 at 6:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09achu_arshicoronapsyche-Raichu-molten_lava

nannav IF-Dazzler
nannav
nannav

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
WOW new thread...have a function today..will come back at night...

love you mirage fansHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achu_arshi-Raichu-molten_lava

achu_arshi IF-Dazzler
achu_arshi
achu_arshi

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nannav

WOW new thread...have a function today..will come back at night...

love you mirage fansHug

Enjoy your function Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nannavmolten_lavacoronapsyche-Raichu-

nannav IF-Dazzler
nannav
nannav

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
hai achu...iam back 

Edited by nannav - 27 October 2012 at 7:48am

achu_arshi-Raichu-molten_lava

nannav IF-Dazzler
nannav
nannav

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hey molten..can you write an os...??(if you have time)

boring weekend...Unhappy

Edited by nannav - 27 October 2012 at 9:21am

achu_arshicoronapsyche-Raichu-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
A new thread for our dear molten, time to celebrate

molten, i know yr aprreciation threads will be infinate & you know why, simply because...
& lily luv you loads for making a thread for appreciation of our favourite writer on behalf of all of us fansHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09achu_arshinannavcoronapsyche-Raichu-

Go to top