Members Lounge

AT#2 for molten_lava (journey of mirage)

mysterious_maze thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is the link to AT#1

wooohooo... a second thread πŸ˜†

first of all congratulations to all the spmmers who's hardwork is resulting as an opening of this thread πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

so we all deserve a little celebration πŸ₯³

the crazzy readers of mirage are on thread 2 to appreciate molten_lava's writing so am just gonna start it in a simple way...πŸ˜ƒ

yeah this time am following "seedhi baat no bakwas" formula πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

so here goes my simple thank you... am thankful to you molten_lava from the bottom of my heart πŸ€—

and now i want to say something to the silent readers and the admirers of molten_lava 😊

to write a simple thank you note won't take your much time... she deserves some words from your side after giving you lots of wonderful updates 😊

so try to show your love for her words 😊 it's a humble request 😊

your simple thank you means alot to her 😊

and molten you said something like that in the privious thread

Originally posted by: molten_lava

and oh yeah, now you guys can spam in this thread in memory of the FF.πŸ˜†

You were feeling sad right! 
And maybe I can post some special OSs connected to the FF over here. Only for you guys! what say!πŸ˜‰

i wanted to remind you about it πŸ˜‰ but your exams are so near  

and you are supposed to be busy with studies... πŸ˜›

so GOOD LUCK for that πŸ˜ƒ

but i guess this pic is more appropriate for your personality πŸ˜‰

and for the new readers here is the link to molten_lava's index

and here is the link to the best FF of IF πŸ˜‰

new raders welcome to the dreamland of mirage πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

molten_lava thumbnail
I still can't believe you are doing this to me.πŸ˜†
But Lilly, I love you.πŸ€—
Originally posted by: molten_lava

I still can't believe you are doing this to me.πŸ˜†

But Lilly, I love you.πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i thought of providing another adda for some new stuff πŸ˜‰

n baby i love you more πŸ€—
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow lilly we did it!!

second thread!!

wooow

muuuha
Edited by achu_arshi - 11 years ago
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well some interesting quotes of comments which were posted on the epilogue to show you why Mirage is worth reading 

And of course the comments aren't from Molten_Lava's buddies or from her spammers to give you an objective point of view !

Originally posted by: sweetie1212

Im Gonna Miss Mirage forever... This has been Beautifully written, The journey of 62 chptrs ws quite unusual worth mentionin... I so wished this nvr ended.. 

All i gotta say abt ch62... Whn I strtd readin it.. God, I ws almost shaking..but since i knew i got a happy epilogue ahead,...

I smehw managed the courage to go ahead.. 

Originally posted by: kushipugly

OMG!πŸ€—

EPIC ENDING OF AN EPIC FFπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was sobbibg & was about to have a heart attack with a fear & sadnes that kushi is dead but then suddenly came ayaan blabbing for his dadπŸ‘πŸ‘

thankyou molten, for giving us such an epic ffπŸ€— & hats off to you for writing such a fab thriller which doesn't deserve a mere IF but this story deserve a place in blockbuster moviesπŸ‘

Originally posted by: arshifan1202

πŸ˜› can i thank you enough??

No , I can't ...you have done a marvellous job on this FF and the title really is the perfect one for a story like this .

I have not been reading your story from chapter 1  :( in fact I  read it at quite a later date,but nonetheless i have cherished it from the bottom of my heart .

this FF is the not the only one that shows Arnav in a negative light  , yet so far it is the only one which I have manged to love so much .

I can't say 'update soon' anymore because this ff has come to an end :~( but what i will say is ...return soon with a new FF and comeback with a bang ...and i promise you i will be with your new FF  from the start :) :P

Originally posted by: indiavizion

''Life is a mirage where the truth treads lies on a fine line."

The line was beautiful,,,and of course the Epilogue too...wow, u gave beautiful end to an amazing starting to ur ff...

Originally posted by: mayad

My dear Rachel, 

Thank you for the "happy ending!"  I remain puzzled on how can someone so young  be so  grown up in their thinking and writing! I feel that you are indeed an "old soul!" you said to me that you were surprised that someone my age would be interested in your writing!

Originally posted by: aarrsshhii

Jst happened to read this story by chance.. mind blown!!!! Wat an amazing story... one of d bst ffs i believ.. the plot is jst marvel... wth sch strong charctrs n emotions.. i had to read all d chaptrs in a single go... u r a fabulous writer yr... hats off to u...

Originally posted by: vs_2706

Read the FF entirely in one go.I started at 8 pm and ended at 12 pm afternoon nextday.

Wow amazing,beautifully written.⭐️
Every Character held strong hold in Arhi's life.
Arnav's character was altogether different,his past was really horrible nightmare,it was heartwrenching to see his plight.😭

Beautiful end to an Amazing ff.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Excellent Epilogue. I just came across your story two weeks ago and I immediately fell in love with it. It felt like reading so a Nora Roberts thrilling romance novel. You are an excellent writer who always gives cliff-hangers that keep us on own toes. I was scared when I first read the epilogue because I didn't want Arnav to live a lonely life. But you surprised me with the baby and I was still skeptical of whether Khushi survived or not. Arshi doesn't have the perfect life but they have a life worth living for their love and child. 

Originally posted by: Anamika100

Wow.  I started reading this story yesterday and have finished it today.  Fantastic.  I am speechless at how great the story was.

The character sketches were brilliant.  Arnav with his tragic past and toxic present, Khushi who symbolized love and hope, Khalid Bhai, Aman, Lavanya, Abhas, Shyam, Buaji...loved everyone of them because they were imbued with their own personalities.

Overall, what struck me was the unlikely, beautiful and memorable love story of Arnav and Khushi...a love that should not even have happened and yet it did, thrived and became the salvation of both of them.  The chapter where Khushi decides she still loves Arnav after even finding out his truth really had an impact on me...it was epic love story.  She chose him in the end because there we no other choices for her.

For some reason, I liked the chapters in the Begining and middle a lot more than the end.  The fight chapters at the end felt like the fight sequence in Hindi movies...just never ending...Das  and his men just seemed to multiply.  

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

just started reading the fanfic three days back..& finished reading it yesterday...loved the fanfic..really very well written..the fanfic was intriguing, interesting & kept mr hooked to it throughout...indeed very nice...good work...😊

Originally posted by: gunjansanaya

It takes me one whole day and night...
I read this in 1 go...
It's just outstanding,awesome,fantastic,,flawless...
I'm just speechless..
Can't find the appropriate word to say...

Originally posted by: SSB28

Hey !!!!

I came to know about "Mirage" through the AT and I decided to read it and I  must say it was the right decision πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Okay, so i was as usual all jobless and was roaming around, on the forum whem i came across a thread named 'Appreciation thread for molten_lava'!

I got curious and opened it, and i read the whole of it. Your friends talked about how you finished your first FF, i instantly got even curious-er and decided to search for the mentioned FF, 'Mirage'!

And thats when i started this FF, amd got so hooked to it, that being a slow reader that i am, i went on reading it day and night, whenever my busy college schedule allowed.

And today, this minute, i finished reading the whole of it! Im going to miss this FF so big, cuz since the last 4 days, this has been the only thing im doing! πŸ˜”

let me tell you, i love reading your OS's! Ive read your works on this forum and i love them! 

Now coming on the FF! I'm not exxagerating one bit when i say it. THIS WAS THE BEST FF IVE EVER READ EVER! Beats the novels ive read too! And i read alot btw! πŸ˜†

the way you created illusions, relationships, the ways you kept suspense, thriller intact. The way you kept surprising us with how the story unfolded. The way every character was shown in dept of. Loved how you kept EVERY character in mind.

I was left crying when Madhumati died. Hearing every bit of Arnav's past, had a lump in my throat. But the time when i literally BAWLED was when Aman died! Throughout when Aman was planning Arnav's death, the guilt in him, the confusion of whom to choose hsi family or his best friend, made me fall in love with that character. 
LOVELY FF! I hope you do write more. The way you tackled such a tricky story and a tricky plot, ending it without any loopholes, your flawless writing just proves you're one of the BEST writer on the forum.

Please do write more! πŸ˜ƒ

Love, 
Faiza! β€οΈ

Voila ! This are only some of the comments she received !
Hope this will encourage you to read MIRAGE !

Molten_Lava is a very particular writer who doesn't like to promote her works, to compell people to read her FanFiction or OSs, and to be praised !

So we, Spammers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, have undertaken the promotion of her wonderful FF instead of her !

Edited by Agathe - 11 years ago

this thread is supposed to be for silent readers of mirage to appreciate molten so i guess we should not spam it...

yar i can't come up with ideas for a new AT everyday 😑

so i guess this time we should stick to the actuall purpose of the AT πŸ˜› and don't turn it into thread of requirement πŸ˜†
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lilly,I love uβ€οΈπŸ€—

Rach-do I even need to say????πŸ€—

but Rach: 1 thing I wanna say-why  U got the first place here?? I wanted that but Damn my network got stuck

& EID MUBARAK TO EVERY1πŸ€—
Edited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
by the way molten in the last picture there is written

"give your best"

you know these words have some hidden meanings too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i mean apart from exams πŸ˜›
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey friends,

any appreciation thread for members (exception birthdays and important information) should be posted in the members lounge or chat club since I do see a lot of chitchat here. Moving this thread over to Members lounge:)

Thank you for your cooperation!

Regards,

IPKKND Dev Team
sweetie1212 thumbnail
Rachel, Whr Do I Begin frm??

Lemme strt frm the very Begining... Whn I visited ff page.. Smethin abt ur user name attracted me... Molten Lava (im very much fond of choco lava) Indeed thought of checkin out the wt exactly Mirage is all about...

I still remember tht nite!! Leavin my sis to the airport, Comin back to find a empty house... I needed smethin to get engaged to... Tht's exactly wat Mirage did to me.. It ws lyk Mirage ws holdin me to discover itself...And I hve no regrets discoverin it..Im so glad i came across this (smewhr in Mid june, and to my luck u had just finished wid ur xms and strtd writin again)... I exactly spent sme 3 days plus few hours readin till chapter 27(u may be wonderin wt took me so long, i ws sick thn, moreover i ws gettin drowned in each and every chapter,didnt want to read it fast and end it soon hence), literally forgettin the world behind me,,,My Sis ws so worried since i had stopped takin her calls, U cn imagine hw i must been engrossed in Mirage.. U hve the power to hold bak a reader!! I hve been readin this since mid June, But i nvr commented smewhr I felt my words cn nvr do justice to ur writin!!!   

I literally used to sleep on every Sunday afternoon and Wednesday evenings thraftr so tht I dont miss out readin the new updates whn u update it at nite... Unknowningly U hve taken away my sadness and replaced it wid Happiness.. I cant thank you enough for writin this...              

Mirage has been lyk a Ray of Hope to me... Aftr my family, Undoubtably Mirage has been thr for me..I alwys used to turn to it in my hard times (Even today i do go bak and read) It Does take away my pain leavin me with a Desire to wait for a New Day...I Miss Mirage so very much today.. Cn nvr get enough of it even though it ended(a happy endin)... Hw i wish it could just go on and on forever... But U by all means breathed lyf into each characters!!

Knw wt I dont even watch Ipkknd.. But I truely fallen head over heels in luv wid Mirage.. Guess Wt, I would luv to hve smeone lyk Arnav(One described by u in mirage) in my lyf despite him bein a Gangster...   

Rachel, Ur pure Magic to me.. Wid this kind of writin U endlessly cn Conquer a Million Hearts in near future... Ur just too Perfect, Flawless, Blessed, Amazin and One Finest writer...(Touchwood)Edited by sweetie1212 - 11 years ago