Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Bulbul's age

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

patr2anu

Groupbie

patr2anu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
If Mona-Pradeep were married for 12 years, Bulbul must be about 11 yrs old. She looks too old for 11 yr old girl... whatsay guys!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dun123vijaynandiniprernacda

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bulbul's age" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
She is actually said to be 9 years old. If you read the story information about Kya Huaa Tera Vaada above the Chaska Meter you will see that they say she is 9 years old. When I first read that I was shocked! She looks a lot older to be a 9 year old girl and on top of that which 9 year old can think like the way she does? 9 year old's are so innocent compared to what they are showing in this show. And she does definitely look a lot older than 9. She looks more like 14 or 15 years old if not older.

Edited by princessonline - 26 October 2012 at 1:40pm

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Bulbul's age doesn't matter when her mother has the IQ and will power of a 5-year old Tongue.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmadun123yomammazeezee09heart1aishrayprernacdartmsInkpen4877

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
How does it matter how old is Bulbul..aren't you tired of "Bara saal" story...every other line of this drama is about 12 years kahani...
Also, some girls around 9/10 grow quite tall ..when I was 10 ppl used to think I was 15...

Anyway, why to blame Bulbul, the entire show is sooo crap that this kid has nothing much to do.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dun123heart1aishrayrtmsblytonmittijalebi

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Bulbul's age doesn't matter when her mother has the IQ and will power of a 5-year old Tongue.

I agree with you! She needs to get over her husband who cheated on her! Sometimes I feel people should just stop caring for her because she is the most unreasonable and annoying person ever. However, I don't understand why her family wanted to marry her off so fast after her divorce with Pradeep was announced, I mean she hadn't even divorced the man and they had wedding preparations already under way. It takes people a lot of time to come out of their past, accept the betrayal and move on. She was not really given the time. I have seen people wait 5-7 years or even more before they go on to marry someone else because they have not been able to get over their Ex.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdartmsaishrayblyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

I agree with you! She needs to get over her husband who cheated on her! Sometimes I feel people should just stop caring for her because she is the most unreasonable and annoying person ever. However, I don't understand why her family wanted to marry her off so fast after her divorce with Pradeep was announced, I mean she hadn't even divorced the man and they had wedding preparations already under way. It takes people a lot of time to come out of their past, accept the betrayal and move on. She was not really given the time. I have seen people wait 5-7 years or even more before they go on to marry someone else because they have not been able to get over their Ex.
@bold-because there is no  re-marriageLOLonly talks of re-marriageDead.evy thing is absurdDead.high time to fire the cvsOuch.

Edited by rtms - 28 October 2012 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by princessonline

@bold-because there is no  re-marriageLOLonly talks of re-marriageDead.evy thing is absurdDead.high time to fire the cvsOuch.

Agree! I don't know where Ekta comes up with ideas for her shows. I feel like if it's an Ekta show it will have the most amazing concept, yet she will completely ruin the show with her absurd unrealistic approach to life through her twists and turns.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.