ARSHI FF: FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE?TH#1(TH#2 link pg1) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Part:2

At Ak office
After the meeting with with Mittals and the designers Khushi was having lunch with Arnav when her phone rang. It was her dad.
Khushu: hey dad...
Shashi: hey beta..what are you doing are you busy?
Khushi: No dad...just having lunch with Arnie...anything important?
Shashi: yeah beta...when you are coming home today?
Khushi: umm...at evening I guess...why?
Shashi: I am going for a party tonight...Its Sharma uncle's party...your mom is very busy...and Payal is also busy with her recent project...so will you please join me tonight?
Khushi: ooo...umm dad...I guess dad I should ask Arnie that if we have something important or not...(she moved her phone from her ear and asked Aranv)
Khushi: Arnie...do we have any important meeting at evening?i mean dad wants me to be with him in Sharma's party...
Arnav: I have a meeting with financiers...I have Aman with me...so you can go...(eating his meal and doing texts)
Khuhsi: ok...(then to her dad nearing her phone) ok dad...I'll be at home by evening...we'll start together...ok?(with sweet smile on her face)
Shashi: Ok beta...see you then...(they hung up the phone)
Khushi then resumed her lunch discussing some business with Arnav in his cabin.

At GH
Shashi and Garima were in their bedroom talking about the phone conversation of Khushi and her dad.
Garima: She is coming for the party?(folding some clothes and keeping them in their closet)
Shashi: yeah...she'll be here by evening...(reading a newspaper relaxing on his bed)
Garima: are you sure she'll be fine on meeting with Karan?(with confused look stopped doing her work)
Shashi: why not? she is a smart girl Garima...a very intelligent business woman...why would she have any problem?(still eye on newspaper)
Garima: its not about that...its about her and Arnav..you know how they are with each other?(came to their bed and sat on the edge of the bed)
Shashi: I know Garima...(folding the newspaper and kept that on the side table) and i do understand this thing very well...their friendship is something which is unbreakable... (interrupted by Garima)
Garima: thats what I am saying...which guy will accept her with this kind of friendship? you know very well that after a certain time this kind of friendship creates rifts between couples...and we can't take this risk with our daughter!!(with a confused and frustrated look at her husband)
Shashi: i know Garima...and thats what I want...I want them to understand that what they meant for each other...can you imagine before confirming for the party she asked Arnav about it?!
Garima: what?! (with a little surprise look at her husband)
Shashi: yeah...and though she was asking him in perspective of official work...but she did...for their sake there must be someone between them who will keep them far from each other...because when they will be at distance because of a third person they will know the value of each other...and by any chance...if they don't feel something like that what we are thinking then its also fine...Karan is a very nice guy...ambitious, good looking...Khushi will definitely take some wise decision...
Garima sighed with a frustration and confusion when Shashi tried to comfort her...
Shahsi: have faith on God...have faith on your daughter...everything will be fine...
They smiled at each other...and back to their work again...

AT RM
Everyone was having their evening snacks...Smita and Anjali were serving tea to everyone...then sat on the couch...Arun with other family members were chatting...then suddenly Nani asked something.
Nani: Arun bitwa...Chotte's birthday is in next week...I was thinking of arranging a puja at home. (looking at Arun)
Arun: Sure Ma...as you wish...but you know Arnav...he doesn't really believe in these things...(sipping his tea)
Nani: I know bitwa...he doesn't pray for himself..but at least we can do that on behalf of him...(smiled looking at her son and others)
Anjali: ya Nani..we'll do the puja...and now I am also here...I'll arrange everything..(with wide smile on her face)
Akash: yeah Di...if you do the puja then Bhai can never deny it...but yaa...I was thinking of having a party on his birthday...it his 29th birthday after all...(looking at Anjali with smile)
Arun: Sure beta...you guys can enjoy yourself with friends...puja is only for the family members...
Smita: Only family means? aren't we going to invite Gupta's?(looking at Arun with confused voice)
Akash: Aunty...I bet...Bhai will never come for this puja without Khushi...(winked looking at Anjali and smiled at Smita)
Anjali: by the way...whats going on between them? are they seeing each other?(with question mark on her face to everyone)
Akash: Don't ask Di...the whole Raizada's and Gupta's are looking for this answer..(noding his head with a sigh of confusion)
Anjali: Akash you are saying this?? you are so much close to Chotte...doesn't he say you anything about his and Khushi's relation?
Akash: No Di...you know bhai..I can't ask him this directly...and whenever I tried to find it out...I got nothing...(with a loser look on his face to Anjali)
Smita and Arun were only listening the whole conversation between the siblings...and then gestured each other something which was only understood by them but not the family..

At Party
Khushi and Shashi were in the party. She was wearing a white simple full length gown with solitaire and her hair left. She was talking with some of her known people when Shashi came with a guy to introduce to her. She excused herself.
Shashi: Khushi..meet him...Karan Singhania...the MD and future owner of Singhania group..and Karan...this is my daughter Khushi(showing and pointing each other)
Khushi and karan shook their hand and greeted each other with smile. And Shashi left them alone to talk. Then Karan started
Karan: Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta...the half owner of AK designs...(with a confident attitude)
Khushi: Half-owner? (with a confused look)
Karan: partnership with Arnav Singh Raizada right?(with side smile on his face)
Khushi: oh yes of course..(then silent and after some 2/3mins she started) .I guess we are going to crack a deal with Singhanias very soon...
Karan:Actually you cracked it..ASR has done it..
Khushi: ohh...I knew he would...he is the best...(with a wide smile and lots of confident in her eyes for Arnav)
Karan: yes he is...I have heard a lot about you also...(tried to change the topic from Arnav to Khushi)
Khushi: really...i hope good things...(with naughty smile)
Karan: oh yes of course...you are a real star in fashion business...
Khushi: thank you..but not alone...with Arnav only...(showing a little attitude with a smile)
Karan: Can i ask you something?
Khushi: sure...
Karan: are you guys...I mean...ASR and you...seeing each other??
Khushi: excuse me!! ( little disturbance on her face because of the question)
Karan: you are excused..!! (winked at Khushi)
Khushi smiled with a sarcastic look then answered...
Khushi: Mr Singhania...I am sure you are really very interested to know what relation me and Arnav share with each other...and I am pleased to know that...but let me inform you that we don't share our personal interests with our professional mates...So I am really sorry...I can't be any help for you...
Karan: oh sure you can...why don't you join me for a drink??
Khushi: I don't drink...(she started to left but turned) and yeah...I only dance with Arnav...bye...(with wide smirk and attitude she left from there to the bar for a soft drink)

Karan was watching her going from there..though he was confused..but he liked her attitude...and Khushi was definitely not happy of the 1st meet with Karan. She was mad at him for his behavior which she wanted to share this with someone...but she could guess what will be the reaction of Arnav if he hears this...After all Khushi was very special for him...but yet only as a friend...even Khushi was very possessive about Arnav and anything related to him...again as a friend...so she dropped the idea of talking to him and washed the whole conversation from her mind...as this kind of question was very natural...but she didn't expect it at all from the 1st meeting...

**I know you guys may throw rotten tomatoes for this Arnav-less update...but trust me this was very needed to progress the story...in next updates you'll get Arnav and khushi fully...and i am sure you guys won't regret for reading this FF..any ways any kind of thought come to your mind just press the like button and share some comments...will post the precape very soon...till then...HAPPY READING 😊
Really Nice!!! Eager to know what will be Arshi reaction to karan???
Nice one
Will khushi herself try to find ans tht wat relation they both share
Continue soon
Hoping to c what will be khushi's reaction when she wil come to noe d real reason for her meeting with karan...
n i missed arnav...
nice one ...
i wanna know wat is the reaction of arnav when he cums to know abt karan
PRECAPE for Part-3

Arnav rushed to his cabin with lots of anger and confusion in his mind...he entered in his room...kept his laptop bag on the table and stood at window...his mind was not working...he was confused...he was trying to know why was he behaving like this...what happened to him...he was in his thought when the door knock brought him out...he turned...and saw her...
Khushi: Arnie...you called me?
Arnav: come in...
Khushi came in...she saw something on his face...something very new...something she never saw before...he was angry...but his eyes were not...his eyes was confused...his face face was not...but there is also something which she couldn't read...just then Arnav rushed to her...hold her shoulders and shaked her...
Arnav: how dare you?? how dare you hide it from me??
Khushi: what?? what are you talking about??
Arnav: you are getting married Khush?? and you didn't even bother to inform me??
Khushi: what are you saying??
Arnav: how could you do this??
Khushi: Arnie...at 1st leave my hand...and now...just tell me who told you this?? Arnie look at me..and say..

**I will post the next part very soon...till then enjoy the Precape...HAPPY READING!! 😊
so finally arnav is facing insecurity of loosing khushi.
i m first for posting comment yipeee
Omg nice one
Jealous Arnav
Superb
will be waiting for the actual part..
loved the update..