ARSHI FF: FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE?TH#1(TH#2 link pg1)

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
my very 1st attempt to write an FF...plz do support me. Here is the introduction of all the characters. Very soon I'll post the prologue. Then its up to my readers that whether I should continue it or not... happy reading. 😊

FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE?
Corporate Love-story

Characters:

Arnav Singh Raizada (28 years old): The ruthless businessman, arrogant, short tempered, heartless, but only for the outside world. He is very loving and caring towards his family and his friends. He has a joint business with his college friend Khushi Kumari Gupta AK designs. He has a big family including his Father (Arun Singh Raizada), Mother (Smita Raizada), Sister (Anjali Jha) who is married to Shyam Jha (lawyer), Mama, Mami and Akash (his best buddy and cousin) and the eldest member of the family Nani. Apart from this he is a playboy but not physically. He is a self made man but he is very much dependent on Khushi, his very close friend.

Khushi Kumari Gupta (25 years old): Daughter of Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta lives with her sister Payal and Buaji (Madhumati). She is very bubbly, caring, chirpy, modern and fun loving person. She is the 45% owner of AK Designs sharing with Arnav Singh Raizada (55%). She loves her family, loves to make friends, easily trusts people around her and can do anything for her family. Though she was junior than Arnav in college but they always made a good pair in all the extra curricular activities that time which reflects on their business.

Lavanya: Works in AR design, friend of Arnav and Khushi. Very stylish and fun loving girl. Her favorite hobby is to flirt with guys and if possible then spent night together. But a person with a pure heart.

Aman: Another friend of Arnav and Khushi works in AR design. He is the finance head of the company. Very scared of women but still close to Khushi and Lavanya.

Suzy: Secretary of Arnav and Khushi.

**These are all the main characters. There will be also lots of other characters, some of them will be temporary and some of them will be permanent, but will unfold it later.**

INDEX

Edited by heavenspirit - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Prologue:

Morning 8.00am

At RM

Smita knocking at the door of the room to found out it open. She enters and saw her son sleeping peacefully, but in a very awkward position without any cloth on him but quilt over him till his waist. She slides the curtains of the french door.
Smita: Chotte...wake up..!! Its 8am of the morning. You have a very important meeting today ...
Arnav was rolling on his bed covering his face with pillow and paying any attention to his mother's words.
Arnav: No mom...I don't wanna go...Khushi will handle everything..Lemme sleep...
Smita sitting beside him and shaking him holding his shoulder.
Smita: Khushi called thrice since morning just to make sure that you attend the meeting today. come on Arnav now wake up..!!
Arnav: No mom. Turning other side and sleep again.
Smita: Why are you sometimes so lazy about your work?? (she asked with confused face)
Arnav opening his one eye with a sleepy voice...
Arnav: No mom you know I can't live without my work...but when Khush is there I have no fear..(a small smile on his face and closed his eyes again)
Smita caressing his hairs and lovingly looking at his son.
Smita: But your Khush asked me to send you office soon. She wants you to be there in the meeting today on time.
Arnav just jerked with this line and woke up...
Arnav: What?! she asked me to be there?? then i can't leave her alone...ok mom get the breakfast ready fast fast...(hurriedly moved from the bed then went to washroom with his towel from the closet.)
Smita with a little smile on her face was noticing every move of her son...thought that when will he understand that He can't live without her..

At GH

Garima serving the breakfast on the table, Shashi reading the newspaper while sipping his tea and Payal was ready to leave for her office.
Garima: Khushi...come on beta, breakfast is served.
Khushi: coming mom.
Khushi answered from her room, getting ready in hurry not to be late at office.
Shashi ( to Garima): Again bread and butter?? Nooo...with sad and frustrated face.
Garima looked at Shashi with a straight face.
Garima: The maid is absent today. can't serve anything better than this. eat it or leave it your choice (with stern look)
Payal: Dad...why are you teasing mom?? (giggling)
Shashi: See na beta, i am really tired of eating this same food. (making sad face)
Garima: If you are tired then why don't you make the breakfast by yourself!! me also need a change.. (smirked)
Shashi: huh...i can make breakfast also...but i don wanna take this right from you...you know the right of a wife!! (smiled and winked to Payal)
Garima: then enjoy the...(interrupted by Khushi)
Khushi rushing to the dining
Khushi: sorry sorry...i am late today!! OMG...Aman and La gonna kill me!!
Khushi snatched bread from Payal when she was about to take bite  and sat beside her Dad hugging from side.
Payal: Khushi...aren't you afraid of Arnav for being late in the meeting??
Khushi eating her bread and juice..
Khushi: No Jiji...I know he'll never shout on me...and moreover...he is THE ASR for world not for me...(with a smile on her lips and a proud gesture)
Shashi and Garima noticed her gesture...and smiled looking at each other...
Garima: If he is late for the meeting then?? (raised one eyebrow with a question mark on her face)
Khushi: Basically he is never late for his meeting as his work is his life...but when I ask him to come early he never denies...you know him Mom...how much he cares for me!! (smiled and looked at her mom having her bites from the bread)
Garima: yeah i know..!! (sigh and a half smile on her face)
Shashi was about to ask her something...when Khushi interrupted...
Khushi: ok guys i gotta leave now...see in the evening...(she moved out from the room with her hand bag outside with car keys.)
Garima, Shashi and Payal was looking at her...then looked at each other...
Payal: Mom do you really think what we are thinking is right??
Garima: yeah beta...I know you are confused by her behavior...but can't you see her confidence on Arnav??
Shashi: right...they just don't get time to think about becoz of their so called work...
Garima: they would be married by now...(smiled at payal)
Payal took her bag from the table and got up to move for her office...
Payal: anyways...I hope you guys are right...but I am still confused...is it Friendship or Love??!! (with confused look to her parents and smiled at them bid them bye and left for her work)
Garima and Shashi looked at each other left for their own task...

**the prologue doesn't look very interesting...but I can't reveal anything right now...it will start when I'll post the chapter...till then enjoy...and plz do comment if you like it and want me to continue it...and if you want PM for this update then buddy me..happy reading..!! 😊

**the prologue doesn't look very interesting.. 
 who said? its really interesting πŸ˜‰  update soon😊

falak9090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting ,do continue and pm me
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Do give it a shot! Lets read and see what happens next! :D
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The prologue looks interesting.
Continue sooon n do pm me
deep5128 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting continue soon
Do pm me!
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey loving the concept cant wait to see what happens in the future
Update soon n plz pm when u update
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seems really interesting... continue soon...
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update:) plz continue soon and do pm me plz:)