Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Is KPji the only to blame? Definitely not.

After reading your pov I recollected all the intial episodes of KTLK may be first 50-60 episodes. What a sceenplay ! And how effective, touchy dialogues! And how gracegully the love story was moving ahead. I remember I and hope all KTLK fans just could not afford to miss a single dialogue or scene of any of those episodes. And the reason being the effective storyline and  dialogues by KPji. That time we used to praise his capabilities like anything as also acting skills of lead pair and supporting characters. But now, in the process of making it a maga serial some boring slots are bound to be tolerated before some interesting slots. And that doesn't mean that the writer is to be blamed. But one thing that is expected is the BB's  house issue to be resolved; though it is learnt that the house is not available for shooting, the PH can hire another house. Do you agree? When actors can be replaced why not the non living things? This is what I fill, because the story began with the house it should definitely end with the house: though may be after 1000 episodes or so. 

jaanujanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sujatha Ji...

I respect kpji a lot and his writing... but as a vanilla viewer who is not aware of the channel pressure and technicalities of the Television industry...After watching Dhoop Kinaray and want to watch a heartwelming love story with a age difference...I am not at all happy the way story was handled after initial copy of scenes which created major impact on the viewers...

Channel is responsible for twists and turns no doubt but it has thousands of job and KTLK is not the only show they have to concentrate...So,Main Story and the major flaws created and all those irritational and illogical stuffs shown...Writer has to be blamed 95%...

1>Nidhi's dismissal from hospital...This was the stage where Story literally came in to the hands of the writer after DK's scenes...Mind u...those 50 episodes are memorable till date because of DK...ONLY

2>Nidhi's diamissal was not shown logical way...After meetings of Aushutosh Nidhi...there was 7 to 8 co-incidental meetings which never happens in real life...

3>Character of Nidhi is not consistent till date...When she has time to work she wasted in eating noodles with Rohan...To till date Rohan's charcater is mystery to me...All that rohan did...could have been done by Anjie...

4>Mallikka...omg...She is the writer's delight...Never seen such a vamp who is fav of a writer and made her first heroine...

5>No dialogues between Nidhi and Baba which was the main highlight...

6>Now...Confusion of Making Nidhi a doc or baby track...this unwanted Khushi track and handling of the jist of the core charcaters was messed up big big way...

These are just examples of the flaws and there are 100's of it which i have not mentioned...As a plain vannilla viewer of KTLK...I literally feel deceived for destroying a unusual love story and i blame on writer as the main foundation 'STORY' was messed up big time

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sujata ji really sorry for late reply,really  agree with you.Though i like khushi track the most bec of my pov is different towards Khushi and Ashutosh .but agree with you totally.To write a story and to move the story are two diff things.And i always thanks to kp ji that each and every blaming he even tried to give explanation.This is personally my pov.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

Is KPji the only to blame? Definitely not.

After reading your pov I recollected all the intial episodes of KTLK may be first 50-60 episodes. What a sceenplay ! And how effective, touchy dialogues! And how gracegully the love story was moving ahead. I remember I and hope all KTLK fans just could not afford to miss a single dialogue or scene of any of those episodes. And the reason being the effective storyline and  dialogues by KPji. That time we used to praise his capabilities like anything as also acting skills of lead pair and supporting characters. But now, in the process of making it a maga serial some boring slots are bound to be tolerated before some interesting slots. And that doesn't mean that the writer is to be blamed. But one thing that is expected is the BB's  house issue to be resolved; though it is learnt that the house is not available for shooting, the PH can hire another house. Do you agree? When actors can be replaced why not the non living things? This is what I fill, because the story began with the house it should definitely end with the house: though may be after 1000 episodes or so. 

Thank you...yes, he has brought a certain aesthetics that isn't common to TV shows...on the house, I suppose if an actor can be replaced, a set can be replaced too..let us see
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
@jaanujanvi

Thank you very much for your response and your pov...

I know DK is Holy Grail here...however, I have not seen it...to me, KTLk is a standalone product that I judge on the basis of what I see. I know concept is not original. So, obviously the credit for that cannot go to any other than the original writer.

However, like most people have been repeatedly saying on the forum, the characterisations are completely different. So are the aesthetics and the sensibilities. The only commonalities are the age-gap love story and a connected past. So, I would prefer not to draw comparisons between the two.

I stopped watching the show after the first thirty episodes. I could not spare the time and I could not connect with what I was watching. The romance was not contemporary and too big a deal was being of something that is not of such great consequence. So, I cannot share your view on the first fifty episodes being a classic. That might well be the majority perspective but I personally do not subscribe to it. All of us after all have different povs. Reason why  we have different povs with regard to KPji as well.

Being part of the forum and hence privy to a lot of information that the lay viewer would not be, I am not sure if we can claim complete ignorance of all that goes on behind the screen. 

Of course, all the issues you raise are legitimate. I have many more grouses of my own too.

My sole point was just as KPji is not the sole reason for all the positives, if there are any apart from DK, he is not solely to blame for all that goes wrong either. While polite feedback is always a good thing, commenting on someone's professional ethics, his personal life and his values is not healthy, Anyway, this is my perspective. It is not necessary that everyone should share my view.

thank you once again.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: alkaparmart

Sujata ji really sorry for late reply,really  agree with you.Though i like khushi track the most bec of my pov is different towards Khushi and Ashutosh .but agree with you totally.To write a story and to move the story are two diff things.And i always thanks to kp ji that each and every blaming he even tried to give explanation.This is personally my pov.

Thank you Alka
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Closing the post on topic maker's request 😊

KTLK Dev team