Suggestions / Comments

Archive of rules

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I know this will take a while, but it would be helpful is someone could create an archive of all the rules and regulations that have been introduced in the past.
I was trying to locate one from a couple of years ago (about the editing of pictures and such) but it is impossible to find

I think it would be beneficial to members to have all the rules at their fingertips

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archive of rules" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Yah in that way New members can read Every & each Rule. Great Idea.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Yukes,

your idea seems good but certain rules are outdated and by having them under rule thread will confuse the members further more. So its best to have the current rules up.

Btw, are you referring to the rule about merging/morphing ??

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Yukes,

your idea seems good but certain rules are outdated and by having them under rule thread will confuse the members further more. So its best to have the current rules up.

Btw, are you referring to the rule about merging/morphing ??

I can understand that. But I just wish that these new rule links could be added to the CoC thread for easier acess

And yeah, I was looking for the morphing one, which I eventually found, so its all good.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top