Punar Vivah

sorry Guys..sorry and please

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry Guys Sorry today i missed the episode  just saw the last part so cant update today😆

please please can anyone tell me in brief wat happend today

Thanks Guys😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Episode starts with yash surprise party...yash gives surprise after surprise and suddenly he says i will now bring your favorite hot jelabi with butterscotch icecream...After yash goes aarthi remembers the flashes of prashanth and her happy moment for a sec...She becomes upset...Surprise ends..Now aarthi-yash with three kids making them ready for school...

Ansh tells prateek and paridhi goes to honeymoon...what is honeymoon...seeing this palak too asks...Both of them get embrassed and yash says husband and wife go to tour...Palak asks yash when will u and mom goes...Yash was so shy and same wid aarthi and yash change the topic and all three goes to school...Aarthi gets permission from yash to go to shobah home and he says i will pick u up once i drop the kids...

All three scindia daughter in law chatting in kitchen..Vidhi tells aarthi to give idea to paridhi since she is practized in going to honeymoon...Aarthi too teases her...

Aarthi reaches shobah home and she was like guessing why shobhaji calls her and tells you only gave yash the info about my wishes and says yash is a wonderful dad to ansh and husband to me and i am so grateful to you

Precap:aarthi says dont talk about prashanth or something like that since if yash sees me tensed thats it and says until now yash doesnt know i am a divorcee
Edited by anituram - 11 years ago
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me too missed it. I was waiting for ur update dear.
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetysaran

Me too missed it. I was waiting for ur update dear.

sorry dear me na today went somewhere just retujrned home...
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no problem dear 
if possible do write tomorrow after seeing the episode
your analysis is much valued 
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

Episode starts with yash surprise party...yash gives surprise after surprise and suddenly he says i will now bring your favorite hot jelabi with butterscotch icecream...After yash goes aarthi remembers the flashes of prashanth and her happy moment for a sec...She becomes upset...Surprise ends..Now aarthi-yash with three kids making them ready for school...

Ansh tells prateek and paridhi goes to honeymoon...what is honeymoon...seeing this palak too asks...Both of them get embrassed and yash says husband and wife go to tour...Palak asks yash when will u and mom goes...Yash was so shy and same wid aarthi and yash change the topic and all three goes to school...Aarthi gets permission from yash to go to shobah home and he says i will pick u up once i drop the kids...

All three scindia daughter in law chatting in kitchen..Vidhi tells aarthi to give idea to paridhi since she is practized in going to honeymoon...Aarthi too teases her...

Aarthi reaches shobah home and she was like guessing why shobhaji calls her and tells you only gave yash the info about my wishes and says yash is a wonderful dad to ansh and husband to me and i am so grateful to you

Precap:aarthi says dont talk about prashanth or something like that since if yash sees me tensed thats it and says until now yash doesnt know i am a divorcee

so so thanks to u anith will watch the epi once uploaded on net...hmmm thanks a lot
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: gcluv

no problem dear 

if possible do write tomorrow after seeing the episode
your analysis is much valued 

ya aditi will give my annalysis tomorrow now tired yaar😆
bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and in the precap shown, shobha gets shocked😲 at the last part looking up, i think yash had come there and had overheard Aarti spilling out that she is a divorcee... may be.😔..!!! i felt so...
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

ya aditi will give my annalysis tomorrow now tired yaar😆

take rest  dear 
good night love
heena88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seeing as shobha shocked i dnt thnk tht yash had came there and knw abt aarti being divorcee.