Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: anticipation, excitement and joy

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The feeling of anticipation, excitement and joy were what Ahem felt when he surprised his Gopi with scented candles in their bedroom and when his mother announced holding the baby shower.

In their bedroom he was in complete control of making the moment the best ever for his wife and had other ideas should this one been rejected. He had shown to be willing to go to the ends of the earth to make her feel comfortable from the pending smell. This was all done in the name of love for his Gopi and their child. 

As he caressed her with his gentleness in his eyes and his tender touch of his hands on her face, it yielded the warmest love from her face. When they vocalised their appreciation to each other it was a merely manifestation of hearing their thoughts of love for each other.

However, when his mum announced her desire to have the baby shower Ahem lacked control of his feelings. The timing could not have been more perfect to receive this news as at receiving his handkerchief from Gopi. A task that Gopi had been done so many times before, going after her husband to hand him his handkerchief. In previous times the aim was not to touch her hand. This time his joy had no bounds when he grasped her hand and did not let go of it for some time. His heart was singing in cantabile whilst his expressions on his face imbibed her and oozed his love for his Gopi. 

Ahem is beginning to struggle with containing his emotions as everything narrows in on Gopi and their child. He is beside himself with delight and expectancy. We are bound to see this growing in the days ahead leading to a frenzied state.

What do you say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A Brilliant Post Swasti Aftr a long tym😛
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Swasthi👏 I had hoped you will make a post😳 Superbly written and what wonderful pics to go with it. The joy and pleasure each had in seeing the other oozes from these photos😃

Ahem indeed is being overwhelmed in love and excitement about his wife and baby. It is so amazing to see the man who has come this long. Similar candles once lit his room and that day he was at his angry best. Today he lit those candles in anticipation of the joy and comfort he was providing his wife.
It was also cute and thoughtful of him to make sure that Gopi was ok with the smell of the candles he had lit. Such concern for her and her comfort.. Ahem is such a sweetheart😳 
Now all Gopi will remember about a candle lit room is this day. Is that not so sweet of Ahem. Is this how he is making up for those hurts he caused. One by one, one by one.. All bad memories are being replaced by good ones. I do not know if it is by design, but if it is, I 👏 the CVs. They are doing a good job⭐️

The news of Godh Bharai was another beautiful scene. This scene showed us the love both Ahem and Koki have for Gopi. Koki's teasing, "Meri Gopi Vahu's Godh Bharai" was superb😃 Ahem's joy and the way he could not take his eyes off Gopi and the way he held her hand shows us just how much he is looking forward to spend these moments with her. I love the play of emotions and the anticipation of the child. 

Thanks for the wonderful post.. Today would have been incomplete without it😛
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Ahem was a microscope, he'd always be using his fine focus. Get it? 🤓😆...because he thinks of Gopi and the baby first. Now, do you get it? 😳 Too much bio labs ka asar hai. 🤢

The boy has completely turned around. Did you hear what he said? He came home early and all because of this horrible badboo! And he said he had other scented candles too? I love how he touches her cheeks, as if she is a tender flower and he the caretaker. 😳
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swasthi another wonderful or well written post 👏
thanks for the pics to.. 😃

Today both scence was undoubtedly fab.. They way Ahem show he's concern or care for Gopi were superb.. He's touch her cheeks so tenderly 😳 love it

i loved 2nd Scence.. When his mom said abt GB.. His happiness are come on his face 😃 or his eyes glued on his wife shyness ☺️ so so blodly he hold has hand in front of all his..oozed his love for his Gopi.!!

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
xctly one week before we had a post by Swasthi ... wonderful post swasthi...
 Aftr 4 days of zero gohem moments here we have wonderful sweet gohem scene nt one but two... in 1st scene his concern nd love for gopi s clearlly evident while n second his joy that his wait for holding baby in his hands s nearing made him forget his surrondings nd held on to gopi's hand... Ahem was nvr comfortable with PDA bt tdy he forgt evrythn whn his mom announcd abt gopi's baby shower...
 hope he vl make that day special for her...
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful post  and gohem moments after a long time😃
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes ... ahem has changed ...and I love the change
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Brilliant post Swasthi ! I loved today's GoHem's scenes and conversation. They both were really cute...😃
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not watch the episode...  I do not need to watch it after reading your post!!! I always love Gohem more in your posts ,that what I see on screen.. Very well done swasti 👏...  Expecting a child , who is soon going to be the centre of their world is the most wonderful days  of every couple...  love to see that Gohem enjoying it to the bits 😃