Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The advent of Happiness

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Such a happy episode today.. After all the trash and garbage issues, Savitha Ben was finally brought to her senses.. It was not because of Koki.. No.. 
It was all due to Rashi's undecipherable idea.. 😆 The slippers she so skillfully stole from SB's house and put in the garbage. SB came to fight with the manual scavengers.. She fought, I mean literally and got a bag load of Garbage showered on her. That led to Dengue and it was left to the Modis to take her home and get a doctor to check on her.

What you sow, you reap. SB has learned this the hard way. By looking at her face when she thanked Kokila and Hetal, I am sure she will not forget this. Afterall, as Koki said, it is not just the health of those in her house that made Koki bring new dustbins. It was done with an intention to serve all. 

We are told that we need to keep the environment as clean as like our home. there is a reason it is said. Earth is our home. It is up to us to ruin it or keep it clean. Like we want our home to be clean and sparkly, lets also make sure that our surrounding and roads are clean. That does not mean that we need to sweep the roads ourselves. No. We have people who do that. But let us atleast not make their job any more difficult than it already is😊 
A 👏 here to all people who work sweeping roads, cleaning drainage and collecting trash. The Modis found it hard to live with that smell for a day. These guys work all day around trash and garbage. They really need to be appreciated⭐️

What I loved today (apart from the GoHem scenes of course😳) was the below two.

- SB finally got to see the effect of her pettiness. 
- Koki's words to Rashi. It is not about making a person say sorry. It is about making them realize where they went wrong. Sorry means nothing if it does not come from the heart😊

So with that let us move on to RN😃 I loved these scenes today. Kinjal again outsmarted Urmi by making her the potato dishes as Urmi wished.. But she made them for a week😆 Now Urmi will not be able to complain. Kinjal is good 
I was laughing when Rashi called Urmi to crib about SB. Rashi said that her in laws were angels as they took care of their neighbor (I now understand why the concept of knowing your neighbor has reduced so much. If people think like these two, then of course no one will want to help anybody else😕).. 
Urmi explains that she does not understand the concept at all🤣 No wonder she does not. She adds that if only Kinjal was half as good as the Modis.. Well, the Modi's and especially Koki will be feeling the same about Urmi.. The way Urmi is irritated with Kinjal is the way she irritates the Modis..😊

Anyway, SB leaves MM.. But in RN, Dhawal stirs up a volcano.. He dared to ignore Kinjal😲 and for Falguni🥳 
Kinjal is 😡 at him.. Well that is how Dhawal would have felt when Kinjal did the same thing. So now it is Kinjal's turn.. Well done Dhawal beta.. I am sure Falguniji is a 50 year old NGO activist😆 Ahh.. The ways of love

And finally to the GoHem scene.. Will comment when Swasthi makes her post. But cannot finish before mentioning it. It was a beautiful scene. Ahem is just such a sweetheart😳  He surprised Gopi with the candles and assured her that it is all for her and their baby. His love in his eyes, Ahem now makes his moves stealing Gopi's heart everytime. 
The most beautiful scene though was the surprise that Koki gave GoHem. Lovely.😃 
The happiness on Koki's face when she announced about the Godh Bharai was that of a mother to Gopi.. Awww.. GoKi😛 Hetal and Baa all looked so happy at GoHem's happiness.. I love this family.😳

Rashi darling is trying to send an SOS to her mom on Monday.. Why does she even try. Her mom will dig Rashi's grave deeper

** Amazing episode. Loved it👏
** Gopi and Rashi are getting new sarees. I loved the green one Gopi wore. Green suits Dev😊
** What an actress Swati is. There was no dialogue for Mota Bhabhi when Koki announced about the GB but the way Swati's face bloomed with happiness was amazing.. Superb👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome harini...😃, i liked today episode after a long period, donno i was really feeling tired after that long honeybee, navaratri and kachda track, today it is so much hapiness everywhere.., gopi ahem like  melted butter, kinjal's burnt toast and koki's announcement was a  glass of fresh juice...ohh my today breakfast was perfect😃
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I seriously think the writers visit this forum!!!

Today's KinWal scene was fantabulous!!! 🤣 Inki itni himmat...😈 I loved how Dhawal gave her the "hand" to wait and Munni, if you are able to, can you post that picture please? 😛 

And Harini, you'll finally get your godhbharai episode on Monday. I wish there wasn't such high voltage drama about the dupatta thing and it was just peaceful instead. Ahem's just so thoughtful now. He so likes her. 😉 (BTW, do you notice how every time anyone lights candles, it's always the same red one? Bulk mein liya kya? I smell Costco!)

I would comment more, but I'm a bit frozen and my dad mere peeche pade hai about wearing "garam kapde." 😆 Since I'm the only one home during the day with him, I get to hear all his lectures--crisp and clear.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Harini ⭐️ well said to 👏

whtever you said abt cleaness n grabage if ppl really understand this all.. Tu kya baat hai!! 😛

I like to see jealouse Kinjal.. She burn like fire!! Now hopefully kinjal realised Dhawal improtance n his feelings..😛 i felt to is falguni is must be 50 years old lady.. 😆

Today epi golden part was someone presence
loved both scence but last one was cutest 😳 Ahemji such a sweetheart 😳

looking forword too see our much waited GB track celebrations with high voltage drama and urshi KKs!! 😃
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Harini... Loved it... 
Loved Kinjal Dhawal.. wow Dhawal.. way to go...😆
I also loved how CVs brought up the dengue thing in the show after YC's sad demise... this brings so much awareness among citizens.. well done CVs...
Needless to say GoHem were sooo cute...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said what a wondrful post
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome take on todays episode Harini...
Tdy's episode was nice one... it passed a social message nd gave us sum nice gohem moments...
Kinwal interaction was super tdy... kinjal s pissedoff with dhawals relation falguni... dnt knw whn this Tornado vl hit Dhawal... kinjal s jealous bt she vl tke time to understnd her feelings aftr all she s Ahem's sistr...
Kinjal urmi interaction was mindblowing... dnt knw y i luv knjal more whn she gives taunts nd irritates to urmi...
 finally SB learnd her lesson... its early to say... v vl wait for  few epi's nd c hw much she hs chngd... aftr all she s urmi's long lost sister so chances of mending her ways r less...

Gohem scenes were highlight of tdys epi... i luvd dose scenes... the love they hv for each other... dev nd naz were superb n dose scenes...
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the analyais Harini.. Could not watch the episode... Do not think I could watch it either!!😔. But from the happiness in your words, I assume that It was a good one .😉.. So It was a green balloon club episode...  Yes it is our responsibility to keep our mother earth clean and beautiful for our own sake... Good that SNS brought this  matter to our  notice!...

Yes dear well alove this family...That is the one reason we survived 'n' number of senseless crap tracks and still stick to it!!! 😛
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today was oasis in the desert...ahemji is back and WOw!!!what gohem scenes..the way he held her face ..then next day.he was holding onto her hand in front of everybody...the glow on gopi's face..perfect gohem..
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Dhawal ignored Kinju baby...good progress😆