written updates 26/10/2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Today is 900 episode ...

Archana in her room remembering about what manav said and was crying in the room and remembering the time spent with baby soham. Archana in the K house and purvi is telling her how soham helped her  from the gundas . Archana ask purvi when did soham save her '.. purvi  said yesterday and archana tells her about the last night incidence  and tell her mother that soham is not accepting her and manav his parents
.Archana tells them that manav has told the family not to even talk about soham in the house and she tells them that now she is losing hope. Purvi encourages  archana.
Archana tells purvi that she no answers to her question  but sulochana and purvi tells her that you have to struggle to get soham back. Archana tells them that it seems that soham has some complaints and she doesn't know about his complaints. Then archana has flashbacks of yesterday and she says that she understood why he is angry ''. She tells them that he is angry coz he thinks that I have left him and inquire about his whereabouts. Archana tells them that she will tell soham about everything and will bring him here in the house.
Soham is with her friends and they inform him that their lawyer ran away to Hyderabad and will not come back for at least a month and they get worried that now varsha and balan have to stay in jail '. But one of the friend of soham gives him the idea of taking help from Sachin but soham refuses to take help from him.his friends make him understand but soham says that after yesterday Sachin won't help him ''' suddenly soham says that he knows how Sachin will help him.In the office ovi is searching some files but she fails to get and ask punni about it.. punni tells her that the files you are asking for is with me as you only gave me yesterday punni asks ovi that is everything  alright , ovi tells her about the last night incidence . Punni have flashback of asking purvi about last night.and she starts telling ovi but ovi cuts her down and ask about the file and punni leaves.
In K house manju is doing kitchen work  but Purvi stops her from doing it and tells her that I have taken leave and I will do the house hold work , manju stops her and say you go to work why waste one holiday . she forces purvi to go to the office and purvi agrees and says to herself that she will find new job and then tell them about her last job later. In the office  everybody's sees the wedding pictures of the suman and punni comes and her colleagues make her see the photos of the wedding  and punni gets the idea of telling ovi about purvi's presence in the wedding.

In D house teju and savita eating breakfast when one neighbour come to return the sugar ,teju and savita makes fun of her   and then she starts taunting them about soham '. Savita kick her out and archana ask them about  her and then teju says that she don't trust anyone and not manju '.. savita supports her and says that suddenly manju coming and staying there is a reason after this.

Arjun is in the meeting with someone and the person assure him that the next contract will be his only. Purvi is in the same office to give the interview in which arjun is present . arjun sees her and go towards her and ask that now we are competitors  but at the same time the lady at reception  calls purvi inside for interview and purvi tells arjun she left the job.

In the market archana is buying vegetables  suddenly soham comes and tell her mother india and archana tells soham that she was very angry but  when she came to know about how you helped  her then soham cuts her and  tell  that you daughter and mother are very stubborn but I didn't help her coz she is my sister. I helped her just to repay her. Soham puts a deal in front of archana that if she tells Sachin to get varsha and balan out of jail then he will not harm manav and her family and pays her too.

Arjun meets purvi after the interview and ask her why she left the job , purvi tells her everything and arjun says sorry to her for spoiling her career.

Punni comes to meet ovi and start saying that all are talking about purvi outside like how she was their in the wedding . she tells ovi that I didn't know arjun and purvi were together and she told ovi that she saw their photo and it look like they had a good time . punni calls shalini to get the photos . ovi sees the photo and gets angry  and ask the photos for a day.

Sacchu comes home and sees archana in tension and ask her the reason for it and archana tells him to bail out varsha and balan from the jail. Sachu agrees to it.

In the jail sachu bails out varsha and balan out.

Sachin tells soham that the mistake you are doing today the same mistake I did few months back but I realised it . it will be good if you also realise it as soon as possible and warns soham to stay away from  his family( must watch scene).

PRPECAP

PRECAP- ARJUN TELLS OVI THAT I WILL MEET PURVI HERE AND THERE AND YOU CAN'T QUESTION ME ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME , I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET OUT OF MY PAST

OVI TELLS ARJUN THAT THE WAY YOU EXPECT SOMETHING FROM ME SAME WAY I EXPECT SOMETHING FROM YOU AND NO WIFE CAN SHARE HER HUSBAND

Edited by rash2222 - 11 years ago
yeah i'm the first to say after u of course ( rash2222)

900 episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't believe it...

long live PAVITRA RISHTA AND ARVI/ASHVIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to cast & crew of our favourite show . Thank you all .
Woow 900 episode...
Congrats all team member,cast & fans...

This mother India line is from KZK. Prem/UD use to say his mother Mother India and now Soham/Vishnu calling Archana mother India .

someone should make 900 episode congratulation thread. great achievement. congrats to entire team
Oh Archana yeh tune kya kiya . Why you asked Sachin to bail Varsha & Balan .
From today's episode its looks like leap will happen soon .

Be ready guys to see Archana as Nani . Oh Ankita how I gonna see you as Nani . Main toh mar gaya .
5 maha episodes of Pavitra Rishta this week . I give rating of all maha episodes 9 out of 10 .

In precap Ovi was 100 right and guilty expression on Arjun face .