Television Celebrity Ranking for 10/15/2012 to 10/21/20 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats BARUN AND SANAYA - you guys are the best! 
KSG ke itne buzz aye so many viedos articles etc still low? impossible correct ur system and even jennifer was tagged in two articles still her buzz 0 try to be fair enough
barun sobti!!!!!!!!!!
love u ...
u are best actor ever!!!!!!!

Originally posted by youth_showsfan

KSG ke itne buzz aye so many viedos articles etc still low? impossible correct ur system and even jennifer was tagged in two articles still her buzz 0 try to be fair enough

u r expecting wrong thing from IF 
u forgot they r baised towards KSg and JSG 
so chill 
they r just a site who  copy  paste news from other site   they r not important 
and this is the last time i expected something baise from you guys now i will never ever expect that 

Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

u r expecting wrong thing from IF 
u forgot they r baised towards KSg and JSG 
so chill 
they r just a site who  copy  paste news from other site   they r not important 
and this is the last time i expected something baise from you guys now i will never ever expect that 

😆😆 all i will say GET WELL SOON IF😳
Congrats to vivian and drshti...
U guys rock..
Love rishbala...
Love u DVD...
congrats to barun n sanaya for maintaining der position...u guys so deserve it!!!!!
You guys are being biased. After so many articles, interviews, buzz, comments, KSG is still not in top 5? Didn't expect this from you'll. Re-check your system people! He deserves to be in top 5!
We're let down big time.

I'm happy 2 c Barun Sobti n Sanaya Irani at No.1 & 2 position!! ❤️Arshi/Sarun Rocks!!🥳

Edited by girlz-rule - 11 years ago
love you barun ❤️and sanaya ...