Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Kya Hoga Jazz Ka(on current track) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

The show story makes me Wacko
This is going truly Kekta way... multiple marriage and multiple divorce with multiple kids Stern Smile if ranveer tricks Shahiba to marry him Im sure Shahiba is going to pregnant with Daljeets child since they consumed their marriage... do I sound crazy but this how it should be according tot he crazy track ROFL
and about Jazz, remember what she told Ranveer few days ago? if i can kill myself for love I can kill you too.. she is still strong in her head and when strong love turns into hatred it knows no bound of insanity. i want her to to know the truth and be strong like they showed her in the beginning.

and I have no idea why they are making Ranveer's character neg? Confused Ashish and Sukus acting are the saving grace for this show...otherwise rest of the LEADS Geek
yes,i agree ashish & suku are the best in the show.suku too is a brilliant actress...even she get very less screenspace but she is superb even in one minute scene..mindblowing...i hope cv will do justice to both ashu & suku..jo ekta poore show me nahi kar payee wo suku ne ek minute me..kar diya...she realy made me cry when she said after her paas death...i am sorry paa...just mindblowing yaar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.ashu1909-Priyam-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Hoga Jazz Ka(on current track) (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cute.girl97

cute.girl97

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Originally posted by ajwa.ali

Thats totally confusingConfused...im also going crazy...everything just has mess upOuch...and ranveer i just wana kill him that Censored i mean how could he kill pal...he is not a hero he is villan...and he even didnt try to prove that daljeet is innocent...there was camera in the room where everything was recorded tht will prove that raveer is murderer and daljeet is innocent...and then may be jazz take revenge from him...on ther hand ranveer is going to marry sahiba than what will jazz do she is mad about him...GOD i hate this all crap... Angry

ya hope Ranveer will be punished soon, gosh! He's truly a villian now.. but how could ashish take up this role...

did he know that he's the villian? Ouch

i love the previous ranveer...he was so funny and innocent...but this one is so much evil and bad who didnt even feel sorry for what he didAngry... i hate him... i want that old ranveer Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashu1909-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ya me too want the old ranveer...

wensue

wensue

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Any bets Sahiba is pregnant with Daljeet's child?  That will put her in a bad position and hopefully if she is, it is revealed before she marries that bad Ranveer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wensue

Any bets Sahiba is pregnant with Daljeet's child?  That will put her in a bad position and hopefully if she is, it is revealed before she marries that bad Ranveer. 

but looks like Daljeet has got another lead! How pathetic...ConfusedOuch

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrashtiFan22

So hmm.. ya.. Suku should quit this show. I seriously want her in Qubool hai... why RSSI Suku n why not QH?

aww.. I guess I'm day dreaming, but kya karein.. missing Kasu from those DMG days.. agree yar.. dunno y suku chose this show, its utter crap

I so agree with you all the things you said and same here I even want her to be in Qubool Hai really badlyDay DreamingCry and don't like the new girl with him Sukku should be with him and I miss the DMG days as well Cry
[/QUOTE]

Haan yar.. nice to meet another KaSu fan, suku would have been brilliant in QH.. I'm watching the show Surbhi is doing good..

but i wish its sukuCry

sanayah

sanayah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Poor jazz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.