Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Kya Hoga Jazz Ka(on current track) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_girl

thats just ridiculous.. why suku cant leave the show..

yup... she should quit! I'm tired of waiting here, still her character looks meaningless..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Hoga Jazz Ka(on current track) (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajwa.ali

Thats totally confusingConfused...im also going crazy...everything just has mess upOuch...and ranveer i just wana kill him that Censored i mean how could he kill pal...he is not a hero he is villan...and he even didnt try to prove that daljeet is innocent...there was camera in the room where everything was recorded tht will prove that raveer is murderer and daljeet is innocent...and then may be jazz take revenge from him...on ther hand ranveer is going to marry sahiba than what will jazz do she is mad about him...GOD i hate this all crap... Angry

ya hope Ranveer will be punished soon, gosh! He's truly a villian now.. but how could ashish take up this role...

did he know that he's the villian? Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute.girl97xxAqeelahxx

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

I want to jazz find out all truth n give a strong punishment for his deeds...she will get a good guy..what a nonsense they are showing..really nothing good in this show now...poor jazz n daljeet

ya rechus me too want jazz to realize wat a crap ranveer is..

I'd be damn happy if she'll slap him hard..Big smile that Ranveer ugh!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashu1909xxAqeelahxxrechus

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Ok guys..

I dunno how many of u watched Ekta's shows.. I've seen a bunch starting from Kayamat to Kasturi and Kitni Mohabbat Hai...

Well, if u guys have watched Kasturi, you will know that the lead heroine Kasturi was forced to marry Raunak, then Dhanraj and then some X... she had to tie knot wid approximately  5 persons before everything cleared...

Finally she marries her guy Robbie n boom! Serial ends..

Don't think this is a wrong post guys.. I was just giving an example. If Sahiba is forced to marry Ranveer then.. well, I dunno wat to say...

the current track is driving me nuts!

What do you guys think... will sahiba-Ranveer's marriage break? Will Jazzveer reunite? Will Ranveer change?

What do you think will happen after Rahiba's marriage?

Poor Jazz Ka Kya hoga??
Ranveer nicely killed her dad, threw sahiba's lover into the jail n marries her... wow Ranveer some human u are!

I want my Jazzveer n sajeet together

Share ur views guys!

oh dear this show is not produced by ekta kapoor...this stupid  show is produced by jai mehta & kinari mehta...

ashu1909-Priyam-

ranjha2k11

Groupbie

ranjha2k11

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Star   ClapYing Yang  !!!  Star   ClapYing Yang

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
But still the show looks like Ekta's crap for me... lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cute.girl97

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
The show story makes me Wacko
This is going truly Kekta way... multiple marriage and multiple divorce with multiple kids Stern Smile if ranveer tricks Shahiba to marry him Im sure Shahiba is going to pregnant with Daljeets child since they consumed their marriage... do I sound crazy but this how it should be according tot he crazy track ROFL
and about Jazz, remember what she told Ranveer few days ago? if i can kill myself for love I can kill you too.. she is still strong in her head and when strong love turns into hatred it knows no bound of insanity. i want her to to know the truth and be strong like they showed her in the beginning.

and I have no idea why they are making Ranveer's character neg? Confused Ashish and Sukus acting are the saving grace for this show...otherwise rest of the LEADS Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashu1909Aashna_30xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I want Jazz to find out the truth real soon ... and slap Ranveer , he should get punished !!

Poor Jazz felt so sorry for her , she wanted to apologise to her father ... felt sooo sad ...

What the hell is with the story , i hopw sahiba don't go to ranveer but guess that will happen ... stupid storyline ...

ashu1909Aashna_30

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.