Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ok guys..

I dunno how many of u watched Ekta's shows.. I've seen a bunch starting from Kayamat to Kasturi and Kitni Mohabbat Hai...

Well, if u guys have watched Kasturi, you will know that the lead heroine Kasturi was forced to marry Raunak, then Dhanraj and then some X... she had to tie knot wid approximately  5 persons before everything cleared...

Finally she marries her guy Robbie n boom! Serial ends..

Don't think this is a wrong post guys.. I was just giving an example. (though RSSI isn't Ekta's) If Sahiba is forced to marry Ranveer then.. well, I dunno wat to say...

the current track is driving me nuts!

What do you guys think... will sahiba-Ranveer's marriage break? Will Jazzveer reunite? Will Ranveer change?

What do you think will happen after Rahiba's marriage?

Poor Jazz Ka Kya hoga??
Ranveer nicely killed her dad, threw sahiba's lover into the jail n marries her... wow Ranveer some human u are!

I want my Jazzveer n sajeet together

Share ur views guys!

Edited by Priyamvada - 26 October 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDsenaanji99cute.girl97baljindarkaurkasucrazyAashna_30xxAqeelahxx--Wingless--ArYa_crazyluv.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Hoga Jazz Ka(on current track)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cute.girl97

cute.girl97

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thats totally confusingConfused...im also going crazy...everything just has mess upOuch...and ranveer i just wana kill him that Censored i mean how could he kill pal...he is not a hero he is villan...and he even didnt try to prove that daljeet is innocent...there was camera in the room where everything was recorded tht will prove that raveer is murderer and daljeet is innocent...and then may be jazz take revenge from him...on ther hand ranveer is going to marry sahiba than what will jazz do she is mad about him...GOD i hate this all crap... Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyxxAqeelahxx-Priyam-RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
this is so useless show for sukku yr...n i really dnt want to sukku stay in it anymore... want she should leave the show...there is no need of her charater in show...
n priya i msged u last nite but u dint rply me yet Ermm  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazy..PlayfulKiss..-Priyam-xxAqeelahxx

cute.girl97

cute.girl97

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
and jazz is not poor...she is also Censored... i mean she never listen to his dad also taking side of ranveer...i wanna punch her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
sorry double postTongue

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 26 October 2012 at 9:42am

-Priyam-

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I want to jazz find out all truth n give a strong punishment for his deeds...she will get a good guy..what a nonsense they are showing..really nothing good in this show now...poor jazz n daljeet

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDsenaaditiaroraanji99cute.girl97boogle.SmokeySilence.kasucrazy.rumki.xxAqeelahxx--Wingless---Priyam-RidziPiaJazSimi

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
thats just ridiculous.. why suku cant leave the show..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cute.girl97kasucrazyxxAqeelahxx-Priyam-RidziPiaJazSimi

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

this is so useless show for sukku yr...n i really dnt want to sukku stay in it anymore... want she should leave the show...there is no need of her charater in show...
n priya i msged u last nite but u dint rply me yet Ermm  

Hey basket.. how r u? After ages I'm seeing u here.. had a nice dussera?

n hey just saw ur msg n even replied.. sorry yar! I have like 40+ unread pms now, so guess I missed urs..

So hmm.. ya.. Suku should quit this show. I seriously want her in Qubool hai... why RSSI Suku n why not QH?

aww.. I guess I'm day dreaming, but kya karein.. missing Kasu from those DMG days.. agree yar.. dunno y suku chose this show, its utter crap

RidziPiaJazSimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.