India-Forums

I have a some questions.. (Page 2)

Texan Groupbie
Texan
Texan

Posted: 26 May 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

we have same culture and all and we LOVE having ten kids...there is one more thing that I dont understand...the hero gets married to a gal arranged by his parents..he loves someone else..but still they have sex,,wow.." I love someone else..I married you cuz my parents wanted me too but its FINE to have sex and kids.."...great...

To that comment I just want to ask you one question

" What does love got to do with it"  as Tina Turner says!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when that made a difference with a man!

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged
LOL
Texan Groupbie
Texan
Texan

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
hey fattie were you lauging at what I said............I mean I am trying to answer this question honestly...............
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 28 May 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
yep i was laughing!LOL
Texan Groupbie
Texan
Texan

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged

I deleted my last common because I should of not gotten so hyped about itWink.

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Big smile
peacestead Goldie
peacestead
peacestead

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dont_butter

Hey all, I have a few questions and please..dont misunderstand me and be upset..I dont wanna upset/offend anyone's religon/nationality...I respect everyone's religon/nationality...Im just curious since I like to know about different cultures..so..here are the questions..

-can a hindu can again while the first wife is alive?

-I know that Hindu religon have JANUMS but do they have people like TIMIR(devil)? GURU MAA?? does it really happen this way in india? I mean...

-is plastic surgery free in india? cuz in almost EVERY drama of BALAJEE or should I say Ekta Kapoor, whether men or women can have plastic surgery anytime they want. It not only changes their face but heights and voice as well...is the technology SO advance in india that the doctors can actually ALTER height too??

-what kind of cars do they have in india...I mean..a car crashes from mountain and burns too but the people still survive? how cum? Aryan had an accident and his car burnt but he is alive? same happened to Durga...but if they have to kill someone they would kill him/her even if she/her fell down from one floor...waah...

- india must be the safest place I must say..cuz women(who belong to rich familes and have number of cars parked outside) walk out in the middle of the night wearing ALL GOLD and SARIS, even travel in rikshaws(while having cars) but no one rapes them/takes their jewlery...wow...how nice the rikshaw drivers/taxi drivers are in india...

...again..PLEASE FORGIVE ME if I have offended anyone..sorry

I think the concept of the devil exists in all religions , in Islam u call it Shaitaan if i'm not wrong, the battle of good vs evil has been never ending, it has existed, still exists and will continue to exist . No in Hindu culture having a second wife without divorcing the first is not legal, I'm sure you have arranged marriages and people falling in love and having physical relations with someone else in your neck of the woods too, extra marital and pre marital sex  exists in both countries so it is not unique only to india.Black magic is alive and well in many countries esp african countries, carrib countries etc .I have seen Taveez wearing in Pak serials too as protection agains black magic and many times in pak serials rural women or even urban women talk about black magic (TONA).People do survive car crashes in real life so whats the big deal in serials, someone else has written about this issue in an earlier post. Glamour is part and parcel of a serial, you cant expect the heros and heroines to wear rags at night or even during the day,I have seen heavier makeup and jewelry in Pak serials, I really dont understand if u were just curious or were indirectly trying to hint at s'thing????and yes Janams or reincarnation is very much a part of our hindu religion.I hope I have answered some of your questions.feel free to ask more !!!Lastly plastic surgery is just part of the story and we all know its fiction, dont tell me u were taking it seriously, one fine day you are 5feet 3 and weigh 150 lbs and the next day you wake up with a height of 5 feet 7 and weigh 118 lbs, how can that be real?Where plastic surgery is performed in india i'm sure the surgeons do a superb job cos we have some of the best doctors in the world back home and here in the US too eg Sanjay Gupta CNN

cheers and be happy

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Big smile

Go to top