India-Forums

I have a some questions..

dont_butter Senior Member
dont_butter
dont_butter

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Hey all, I have a few questions and please..dont misunderstand me and be upset..I dont wanna upset/offend anyone's religon/nationality...I respect everyone's religon/nationality...Im just curious since I like to know about different cultures..so..here are the questions..

-can a hindu can again while the first wife is alive?

-I know that Hindu religon have JANUMS but do they have people like TIMIR(devil)? GURU MAA?? does it really happen this way in india? I mean...

-is plastic surgery free in india? cuz in almost EVERY drama of BALAJEE or should I say Ekta Kapoor, whether men or women can have plastic surgery anytime they want. It not only changes their face but heights and voice as well...is the technology SO advance in india that the doctors can actually ALTER height too??

-what kind of cars do they have in india...I mean..a car crashes from mountain and burns too but the people still survive? how cum? Aryan had an accident and his car burnt but he is alive? same happened to Durga...but if they have to kill someone they would kill him/her even if she/her fell down from one floor...waah...

- india must be the safest place I must say..cuz women(who belong to rich familes and have number of cars parked outside) walk out in the middle of the night wearing ALL GOLD and SARIS, even travel in rikshaws(while having cars) but no one rapes them/takes their jewlery...wow...how nice the rikshaw drivers/taxi drivers are in india...

...again..PLEASE FORGIVE ME if I have offended anyone..sorry

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

-can a hindu can again while the first wife is alive?

no he cna't marry while his wife is alive

-I know that Hindu religon have JANUMS but do they have people like TIMIR(devil)? GURU MAA?? does it really happen this way in india? I mean...

i dont' think so..it's just tv

-is plastic surgery free in india? cuz in almost EVERY drama of BALAJEE or should I say Ekta Kapoor, whether men or women can have plastic surgery anytime they want. It not only changes their face but heights and voice as well...is the technology SO advance in india that the doctors can actually ALTER height too??

lol..no they can't alter height...but surgery is legal there

-what kind of cars do they have in india...I mean..a car crashes from mountain and burns too but the people still survive? how cum? Aryan had an accident and his car burnt but he is alive? same happened to Durga...but if they have to kill someone they would kill him/her even if she/her fell down from one floor...waah...

lol...we indians are too good when it comes to technology..lol

- india must be the safest place I must say..cuz women(who belong to rich familes and have number of cars parked outside) walk out in the middle of the night wearing ALL GOLD and SARIS, even travel in rikshaws(while having cars) but no one rapes them/takes their jewlery...wow...how nice the rikshaw drivers/taxi drivers are in india...

it all depends on where u are...the people in india are either too rich or too poor

...again..PLEASE FORGIVE ME if I have offended anyone..sorry

dont worry..u didn't offend anyone

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged
india  is overpopulated too!Angry
dont_butter Senior Member
dont_butter
dont_butter

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

well, so is Pakistan..over populated...ahh....thats why I like India as well...we have same culture and all and we LOVE having ten kids...there is one more thing that I dont understand...the hero gets married to a gal arranged by his parents..he loves someone else..but still they have sex,,wow.." I love someone else..I married you cuz my parents wanted me too but its FINE to have sex and kids.."...great...

one more thing..Nethra is pregnant(in Reth) but no signs of pregnancy..no checkup...nothin...ok..she is lying..but it happens in ALL dramas..the gal come to know in after 6 months that she is pregnant...wow...

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
who are you talking to?Confused
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 17 May 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fatty1

who are you talking to?Confused

lolLOLLOL......................i think she is talking to ppl on the TBKJ forum

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Well to answer your second question about if people like Timir and Gurumaa really exist........well I do know for a fact that "black magic" (what guruma does) does infact exist. People do try black magic and it can effect people's mind and their actions. I haven't tried this myself and don't take any interest in it what-so-ever, but I do know that black magic does exist. People like Timir.........that I don't know. Confused
Texan Groupbie
Texan
Texan

Posted: 26 May 2005 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

dont_butter........

All your questions were sillyEvil Smile ........I mean this is  what we consider  SOAP OPERAS  in the US so why act like this only happens in India.

Plastic Surgery does mirclesShocked in the stories here in the US so I am sure they can do the same in India.

Everybody survives a car crash just like Tom Cruise does in the movies......miracle.......... Shockedand they survive the car crashes there in India also.........WOW.

Hang in there and look around and you will realize that India has the same miracles we do Wink................

Go to top