Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ronshaan

nO Arjun was not a cheater his Girlfriend (going to be wife) sacrificed him for her sister who were in love with him or shell I say wanted to gain hin at any cost  she and her sister had a deal that  she will give her her boybriend arjun to let him marry her sister and the other will give her her mom happiness
mean he was sacrificed for a deal to give archana happy life
again sacrifice drama giving man like he is some thing to GIVE AWAY

Ronshaan I am talking about the part where Arjun promised to marry Ovi but had an affair with Purvi. He kept both the girls in dark about this. He should have explained Ovi nicely but he never tried to do that. I do consider this as cheating.  Then both Arjun and Purvi decided to get married despite knowing that Ovi will be hurt. She didn't get much time to recover to come in terms with this. Archana was right when she said neither of girls deserved Arjun.
Anyways regarding the deal I blame all three of them for this. Ovi for putting forward the deal knowing that Arjun might not never love her. Purvi for accepting this deal and making Arjun a sacrificial goat. Arjun for being stupid and giving into Purvi's silly demands. These days Arjun is completely spineless and running after Purvi while married to Ovi. If he wants to be with Purvi then he should divorce Ovi instead of chanting Purvi's name all the time and hurting her. If he wants to be with Ovi then he should work on being a good husband. Anyways he should stop being the besotted spineless fool. Sorry for going off topic I felt like clarifying this.
Edited by anastasia211092 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anastasia211092

Ronshaan I am talking about the part where Arjun promised to marry Ovi but had an affair with Purvi. He kept both the girls in dark about this. He should have explained Ovi nicely but he never tried to do that. I do consider this as cheating.  Then both Arjun and Purvi decided to get married despite knowing that Ovi will be hurt. She didn't get much time to recover to come in terms with this. Archana was right when she said neither of girls deserved Arjun.

Anyways regarding the deal I blame all three of them for this. Ovi for putting forward the deal knowing that Arjun might not never love her. Purvi for accepting this deal and making Arjun a sacrificial goat. Arjun for being stupid and giving into Purvi's silly demands. These days Arjun is completely spineless and running after Purvi while married to Ovi. If he wants to be with Purvi then he should divorce Ovi instead of chanting Purvi's name all the time and hurting her. If he wants to be with Ovi then he should work on being a good husband. Anyways he should stop being the besotted spineless fool. Sorry for going off topic I felt like clarifying this.

octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep - I think Aditya will have to tell Amrita to move on, tell her the truth despite what he promised that there's nothing between him and Sugni... when actually there is now. Can't say that she will understand him though, where he's coming from. Needs to tell her, otherwise, she will be waiting all her life for him, left in the dark! 😒 She needs closure to move on ! Let's see if he tells her 😳😒
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is CVs way,  with the endorsement of Zee TV, to force the public to accept this jodi.  I wouldn't be surprise if they conveniently 'win' this award as a way for them, th CVs, to further justify why these two should be together 😕 This is also their way of saying that inspite of all the crap they are showing of Sugni 'loving' TVS and her so called concern for him (they have to keep the audience hooked somehow, I don't buy all that crap at all, in the end it will be Adi and Sugni so we just have to accept it
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Plz Tell... when TVS marry sugni ?? plz tel me epi no...
 i miss that epi...

👏 👏 👏...please Answer her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like it or not Ravi is Adi's Masi not Sugni. Sugni is his soon to be wife.
Now, am sure they will not win by any chance,but she is not his Aunt in any way. his uncle is obsess about her...thats just it!

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh this adini will never going to win i wish they would have nominated sugvi as a good competitor to yash-aarti and arjun purvi but they didn't 

i know/ want aarya (yash-aarti) to / will win this best jodi award because they just fit in every criteria of being a best jodi !! 

even arjun purvi are good jodi i like them together but according to me they are not a jodi now as arjun is married to ovi ... !
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Plz Tell... when TVS marry sugni ?? plz tel me epi no...
 i miss that epi...

good question dearrr...😃
as we know vikram sugni loved each other very much after that vikram proposed sugni to marry him even adi was very much  aware of their love and was knowing sugni is vikram's girl friend...
then vikram sugni got engaged before there marriage when vikram gave sugni his khandani ring 
that means sugvi are not only girl friend boy friend but they were also fiances in this way sugni was adi's would be mami or calling her his  mami is not wrong here !!😳😃 

and this brainless cvs are showing adini as couple after all this is just so immoral  and unholy 😡😡 the only problem is adi is vikram so called  bhanja that's it 😡😡 they are showing a relation between a mother( mami) and son (bhanja) that is so pathetic. and after that  zee nominated them as best couple hell !!😲  total crap this makes me sick 🤢🤢