Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I think this is a dream cuase there were dreams b4 where Dsa was shown to go to garbage dump n ask Jagat to come home There was the one where she sneaks him in the hse n feeds him So yes Dsa vomiting such kachra suggestion shud definitely b a dream
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think its Jagya's dream hoping Dadisa will do something when actually she wont.

Thing is I can't see Dadisa doing anything considering it will make them look bad infront of everyone, keeping Jagya at home is one thing because its not really going to have a knock on effect but trying to get Jagya and Anandi back together is another thing it would effect Anandi as she has moved on and also as sarpanch she would be setting a bad example to others that you should take back a hubby who treated you badly , it would effect her relationship with the collector(shiv) and villagers. CM has hopes pinned on Shiv and Anandi as he stated earlier. Jagya would no doubt hate that Anandi is sarpanch and would want her to give it up to make him feel he as some status. Jagya just doesn't fit in this plan anywhere, they practically forgot about him when the CM  and shekkars were present.

Also Dadisa went to too much effort to set Anandi and Shiv up she can't back out now.
Edited by angelic8219 - 11 years ago