Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

SP Couples First Meetings - Naksh

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Know all about our STAR Plus couples' first meetings

0  LIKE  |    14  COMMENTS  | 

Our STAR Plus couples believe to be amongst the lucky ones who've stuck together through thick and thin. Know how and when they met for the first time.

Maanvi – Viraat
Maanvi shares, "When I try and recall my first meeting with Viraat, I think it was quite stupid and funny. Viren jiju and Viraat came to meet Jeevika di for the marriage proposal. But everything changed when we both, Viraat and I, introduced each other as Viren and Jeevika .  In an effort to know my jiju better, I ended up talking and having fun with Viraat whereas Jeevika and Viren ended liking each other."

Akshara – Naitik

Naitik tells us, "We met through our families. I was cool and relaxed to meet Akshara. When I saw her, I was impressed by her simplicity and innocence. But later when we were left alone to talk comfortably with each other, I thought, Akshara was not interested in me at all. At that time, I thought maybe she didn't want to get married at all, and so I left. But later the air was cleared and I started liking her."

Tejal- Aniket
Aniket recalls, "Tejal and my meeting wasn't like any fairytale or 'awww' moment. In fact, Tejal hit my head with a cricket ball. Later I don't remember anything as I lost my memory." He laughs and continues, "No, actually Tejal hit a ball on my head by mistake while playing cricket with her friends. I guess fate works mysteriously to make two people meet. Or else why would a girl like Tejal even talk nicely to a guy like me. Though I got unconscious by the hit, Tejal's caring nature and smile made my pain go away."

Khushi – Arnav
Khushi tells us, "I was terrified to meet Arnavji at first. Though he saved me from falling on a ramp, he later scared me alot. He interrogated me like I was a criminal or terrorist. He really looked angry and talked to me rudely. Who would have thought we would end up getting married? "

Jeevika – Viren
Viren shares, "Viraat and me went to Jeevika's house to meet her. My family wanted me to meet her for marriage. Just below her house, while talking on the phone, as I was about to walk away, a girl fell. At first I was concerned and confused as to where she fell from. When she was pulled up, by some clothes intertwined together, I couldn't stop staring her. She looked so beautiful and graceful, like an angel falling from heaven for me."

These are our STAR Plus' couples' first meeting experience. Do tell us which couples first meeting you liked the most.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tfs
those are golden days👏
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing
naksh are every green jodi
mannukitian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
yadein taza ho gayiii
neha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... Still remember those moments:-)
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
first meet mein toh akshi ki bolti band thi🤣
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one of my fav scene in YR...naksh first meet...naitik in white suit n aksh n green salwar with red dupatta😳
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanx For Sharing..Naksh Rocks..
princysharma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this and refreshing our memories with these old sweet moments.
hiranrocks thumbnail
tfs.!!
Naksh's first meeting is unforgetable moment for me ..