Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT #2/ DT's nt pg 134 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
I am going crazzzyyy watchng the first epi again and again!! Mouni was lukng elegant, beautiful and so in a way confused!! And the LOOK on her face when she saw Mahadev was BREATHTAKING!! Missing u Moun, wish u were Parvati...I wldnt quit watchng the show in thaat case... :'(
-Gauri
Hey seniors I am back. Congrats for new AT.
Originally posted by divydaya13
Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by chand1234

Cutie pies <3

worlds best couple ๐Ÿค— yes they are worlds best, most awesome and cutest couple ever.
ONE OF THE BEST SCENES. MERE HAATH MAIN TERA HAATH HO SAARI JANNATE MERE SAATH HO.

GORGEOUS MOUNI
Mouni Roy

Thanks for these beautiful pics. Anyways don't you guys want to play the game? And No one told me about my previous songs selection. Do you like them?๐Ÿ˜• Reply please๐Ÿ˜•.

Cuteness is personified when we see Mahadev-Sati.
Originally posted by pkyekrox

I am going crazzzyyy watchng the first epi again and again!! Mouni was lukng elegant, beautiful and so in a way confused!! And the LOOK on her face when she saw Mahadev was BREATHTAKING!! Missing u Moun, wish u were Parvati...I wldnt quit watchng the show in thaat case... :'(
-Gauri
SAME HERE DEAR, EVEN I MISS HER, AND FIRST EPISODE WAS MINDBLOWING
Continue the game rimi and this time no songs just poems.
RIMI DEAR YOUR SONG SELECTIONS ARE ALWAYS GOOD, SO DON'T WORRY. LETS CONTINUE PLAYING DEAR.
Originally posted by divyadaya13

GORGEOUS MOUNI
Mouni Roy

<a href="http://im.rediff.com/movies/2012/apr/13sd5.jpg"></a>
she is so beautiful
@foram di I don't know anything about poem.Please mere songs ko poem samajh ke par lo๐Ÿ˜ญ.
@divydaya13 thanks very much di.
Lets play the game๐Ÿ˜ƒ
"jayenge kahan ek ek ka ahaar karungi"๐Ÿ˜†
"mujhe tumhari diyi huyi pratyek bastu priya hai"
"gaye gaye mere swami to gaye"
MOUNI, MOUNI, MOUNI โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
[QUOTE=mrmrfrevr] @foram di I don't know anything about poem.Please mere songs ko poem samajh ke par lo๐Ÿ˜ญ.๐Ÿ˜† "jayenge kahan ek ek ka ahaar karungi"๐Ÿ˜† rimi me bhi yahi line likhne wali thi. Sati as aadishakti said this to sukracharya in vidhyunmali's bhavan when sukracharya asks "mate hum aapko rehne ko ghar denge to sab asur kaha jaayenge" "mujhe tumhari diyi huyi pratyek bastu priya hai"mahadev to sati. "gaye gaye mere swami to gaye" nandi says dis when sati gets angry on jataa rupi Mahadev near nadii.